Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2001, 11:28 AM   #1  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default ~~THE THIN GROUP EXERCISE THREAD FOR AUGUST~~

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would start a August exercise thread since July is over.

I don't want the summer to slip away for me and I want to make the most of it, exercise wise. I have been holding my own but not really getting anywhere I don't feel. There is still a good month left of summer so I am trying to get back to where I was exercise-wise.

I have been going back to walking and today I will go to the gym to do the machines and the weights. I have been trying to eat right and drink as much water as I can. I am not there yet, but am trying.

Hope someone joins me as well. Julie I know you were in the June one with me-what the heck ever happed to the July thread? LOL And hey CJ? You out there? Doing any exercise? Mary Kay? All the running around you do at work counts and hey Gail, Angeleyes, Jello, Carolyn, Bernice, Sylvia, Dreamer, Trish, Sandi, Chrissy, Synger and anyone else. Come on anyone and everyone. Post with me and don't make this a one woman thread. LOL

Take care and love ya, Sassy Sharon
Old 08-13-2001, 03:46 PM   #2  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default I'm here!

I am here with ya Sharon! Yes, I have been getting some exercise actually .... couple bike rides here and there, walking all day Saturday at Macinac Island - and thru the week I walk down to the mailbox and back ... have to walk down the road about 1/4 of a mile one way ... so that's 1/2 mile a day anyways. Not a lot, but it's a little.

I'll be posting back again later ... just wanted you to know I'm around again!!!!!

Love, CJ
Old 08-23-2001, 10:09 AM   #3  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default I'm back!

Hey CJ,
Thanks for posting on the exercise thread.

I have been doing pretty good with my walking and going to the gym so hopefully I will be back 100 % soon. Yes all that walking, bike riding and even walking to the mailbox and back is good exercise.

You are doing so great Carol and I am so very proud of you for all you have accomplished.

Anyone else out there exercising? Post and let us know.

Love Sassy Sharon
Closed Thread