Old 04-13-2006, 11:32 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Your silly pup thinks it's the right thing to do by barking all the time!! You'll have to punish her sorry! just keep telling her no!!
I have 2 mongrels, at least that's what I call them! lol!! My girls are toy poodles! the yappiest little buggers around! they are both purebred,one white one black and gorgeous! I'm allergic to dogs so I have them because they are supposed to be non-allergenic,but they arn't! I'll keep them till it's their time to go anyway I mean I've had them for 12 and 14 years!AND I love them
Anyway, busy,busy today!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 12:39 PM   #32  

yes poodles are the new designer dog because they are supposed to be non allergenic. they are x-breeding them with everything under the sun and asking enormous prices for them here. crazy stuff

i have tried telling her no and it doesn't seem to work. this morning at 330am she threw up. hopefully just a once off. i get a bit panicky about that sort of things when a dog has been at the kennels. and of course it was the last thing i wanted. truth is my irritability is really high right now and coping skills low. i am thinking about a counsellor but i have not had much success with them in the past. hard to find one you really feel comfortable with and also i don't want to go and rehash all my history again which is what every new therapist seems to want to do. will have to give it some thought but i'm not coping on my own i need some help of some sort.

and i know i jsut got back from a couple of days away but i want another holiday!!!

meg - i don't know if i like sharing a bed as such. i find it cramped with just the cat there but i could definitely go for some cuddles and affection and also having someone there for me.

could also go for having a mother to look after me and cosset me. either would do i just want some nurturing!!!

that's where counsellors can be tough. a lot of them are very clinical. and i really need one that is quite empathetic. i will have to think about how to do it. i think i need to interview them!!
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:49 PM   #33  

had 2 sets of people like at the house today. neither stayed long so probably not seriously interested just have to wait and see

boy i could go a nap now!
Old 04-15-2006, 02:30 AM   #34  

i just got back. went out and had a coffee with a friend. didn't feel hugely supported. i'd say stuff and she'd sit there and say nothing but i guess that's just her way. at least she didn't interrupt lol. and at least i had someone to talk to even if it was a bit one way. it helps a little

then i took the older dog for a walk and left the baby behind. she cried which made me guilty but i needed to go for a walk for me. it's less stress with just the one dog so i go further and i needed the exercise and the fresh air!!!

guess i will just watch tv now and maybe play bridge online. don't have to do any housework as i did it all for the people coming to look. that's a bonus! but i do have to do lawns tmrw. hope it's sunny
Old 04-16-2006, 10:22 AM   #35  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

Happy Easter everyone!!
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 06:48 PM   #36  

morning all

still have writers block and have to work on my articles!!! back soon must make progress before i do anything else

ok maybe i will eat first
Old 04-16-2006, 09:00 PM   #37  

Hi ! I'm back from the lake!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 10:12 PM   #38  
sli
On A Mission

Wide in Winnipeg
How was the lake? Did you have a good time?
Old 04-16-2006, 10:17 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 335/305/150ish

How was everyones Easter?
Hope all is ok
sandi
Sandi D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 01:29 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 195/185/130

Thumbs up greetings to everyone

I have been looking through the support groups searching for a place to "belong." I have to say this one was like pulling up a chair in a friend's kitchen. I like the atmosphere, mind if I join ya'll? I'm not sure what to do so just nudge me along please. I hope everyone had a great Easter.
Peg
happychick06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 01:55 AM   #41  

peg lovely to see you!

hi sandy sharon meg and wendy

i am off to dancing tonight if i can find something to wear LOL
Old 04-17-2006, 02:12 AM   #42  

A quick hello before bed.........HELLO!!!

Hey there Peg!!! Welcome to our group!! Just make yourself at home!!Jump right in!!

I LOVED the lake!! It was FAB-U-LOS!!!! Fishing season isn't for a month yet but I have the itch!! lol!

Hey Sweet Pea~~~ Hope you have a great time, and make their heads turn!!Yipee!! Dancing!! LOVE it!! I think I'm going dancing on Tuesday!! Yahoo!
G'night all!! Sweet dreams....
W.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:41 AM   #43  
sli
On A Mission

Hi Peg
Old 04-17-2006, 10:01 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 335/305/150ish

HI peg
welcome to our group
Glad you will be joining us
sandi
Sandi D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 12:37 PM   #45  

What's up ladies?? Get's pretty quiet around here sometimes, doesn't it??Well, I had a great time out at the lake, I just love being by the water,it relaxes me!
I haven't lost any weight for awhile now and I think it's time to put myself in the dreaded DIET!!EEK!!
Hope you all have a great day!
Sweet Pea~ did you make it out to dance?? If so, I'm jealous!!
Later ladies,
W.