Old 04-12-2006, 11:50 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Yep, I feel like kickin' butt tonight!!!

Good night everyone! Sweet dreams!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 07:55 AM   #62  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning, hope you're all of to a good start. It looks to be much prettier outside today so hope you all get the same and it helps get rid of the blahs.

I've gotta get some Easter errands done today. I also have a long service tonight followed by another rehearsal. I couldn't get in todays spinning class so I'll do some videos before I leave for town.

Hope you are all spared from the goodie fairies that seem to be out in full force around a holiday. Remember if one shows up its ok to decline. You'll feel better if you do.

Lydia-Hope you feel better today.

Angela-You promised! I better see an exercise point in your log tomorrow
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 08:30 AM   #63  

Height: 5'8.5"

WOW! Wendy you are cranking out that exercise!!! Now how do you expect me to catch up with you LOL?
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 08:53 AM   #64  
Fat-be-gone

good morning chicks!!

i need to say we all (well, i know definitely I do) need to pick it up on the excercise points. we can't let brandy and wendy have all the fun!!!! lol

blah day on excercise points yesterday. I don't know about today because I'm going to go to the gym at bf's work, but by the time I get home....there's not much time left in the day. <sigh> full-time jobs blow!!!! I wish I had more time throughout the day....woe is me. oh well, i'll juts have to make do with what I got. time to really push myself tonite. i'm going for at least 6 excercise points tonite. wish me luck.

everybody is doing awesome!!! let's keep up the hard work today!! have a great day ladies.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 08:57 AM   #65  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosario
i need to say we all (well, i know definitely I do) need to pick it up on the excercise points. we can't let brandy and wendy have all the fun!!!! lol
Hey! I am getting 100 minutes a day! Not exactly sitting on my butt!! LOL but still not enough to keep up with those two!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 09:46 AM   #66  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Talking

Hello Girls

Well I did it I didn't eat the brownie and they are all gone thank god. ANd now we have a guy selling candy. Really good ones like JELLY BEANS
choclate coverd strawberries or chocolate coverdd smores anything you can think of is there. The do have dry bananas and other fruits but how good can they be when sometimes the add sugar to them. Arrgghh I am going to stay away. I am going to do some easter shopping. Thinking about getting some suger free jelly beans and something else to help me thru this holiday because I am afraid of a binge because I will say just one and then damn where did they all go. Maybe I will pick up some weight watcher candies.
I told honey we are not buying the kids many candys we can get a nice toy and some candy and thats that because you know family member always get them more stuff. And I was also thinking bringing in most of the candies here at work and let the co workers eat them. I work with almost all guys you know how fast that will go.

I went rollerblading last night with my brother. We went longer but it felt like we were done fast. I like when that happens. I told him to get some rollerblades he jogs he is on the track team. That way we can go longer. He said he can't roller blade I was like what you can ice skate but not roller blade No sence to me.

Well I am off to do some work. have a nice day
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:53 AM   #67  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I am really sorry I missed all the butt kicking yesterday..I sure needed it. Still do!!!

I got me a new swimsuit yesterday...A size 18 I could not get over I can get into a 14 jeans but I look like a pig in a 14 swimsuit.

I got to get my butt moveing.......cycberkick anyone!!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:58 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Rosario, you need to stop that! "Off to a slow start," "Sooo unacceptable," "BOOO!!"? I think you're doing really well. Look at yesterday-- 2 good meals, a healthy snack, you met the advisable amount of water intake, and you worked out for a whole hour! You should be proud of yourself!
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:59 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Okay, I'm off to do my Denise Austin DVD! I told you I'd keep my promise!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:15 AM   #70  

Good job Angels!!
Come on Rosario! Attutude change is in order!
Brandy~ I'm just trying to keep up to you!!
Misti~ catch me if you can!!
La3y~ I'm a size 9/10 and I wear a 14 bathing suit
Nik~ Good job staying away from the junk in the trunk food!!!

OK ladies!! MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!!!
I'm SO busy today! I actually have to try and find the time to exercise!! HELP!!! I need my points!! LOL!

I'll catch ya all later! Have a great day!
W.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:32 AM   #71  
I hate my scale

S/C/G: 173/165/130

YUMMMM candy
candy is BAD
i have to be careful with Weight watchers candy- too much splenda affects my tummy.
we bought the little one a stuffed bunny and a VERY small amount of candy -hubby wants to buy cadbury eggs everytime we go into a store
I have gotten 2 Easter baskets and lots of candy from little old ladies today- they come in to fold Bulletins or do other volunteer work and they are being kind by handing me candy- I wanted to hold a bag of chocolate mix and sniff it but thouht thats gross and with my luck someone will catch me sniffing a bag of candy.
Everyone is doing awesome on the exercise points! Way to go ladies !
I need to pick it up! Called Dr. for a script today as my allergies have turned ugly again and i have the same symptoms as i had 4 weeks ago hard to exercise with gunky eyes and sore throat.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Sandi
sandisuze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:44 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Sandi-- I hope your allergies get better soon! I have them pretty bad too and it definitely is not fun.

On a better note, you ladies have actually gotten me to snack! I've found that I actually do eat a few more calories overall each day now, but at least I no longer am eating my core meals out of a trough.
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 12:21 PM   #73  

Kate~ You're funny!
Old 04-13-2006, 12:58 PM   #74  
Fat-be-gone

Kate-i am that way because I'm not happy with my excercise points. In past games, I was racking up 6, 7, 8 points. but now I am just being plain lazy so I need to do that to get my butt moving. I don't mean anything negative by writing it. but thanks for looking out!!

Nik-I am soooo glad I do not work where you are. no way would i ever refuse brownies....ever. and all that candy??? that's way too much temptation and I 'd probably be stuffing my face with those jellybeans. good for you!

sandi-do hope your allergies clear up. pollen season sucks (don't know if you get much in FL it gets crazy here in GA)

Misty-sorry!!! you've been doing great with those excercise points. you are keeping up with them way better than me!!!

new motivation: i'm planning to go to savannah for memorial day weekend, so I have to fit into some old clothes that I have plus I want to buy some new stuff. 20 pounds by memorial day weekend. i'm so excited about the trip so I will definitely be working 10x harder. watch out brandy and wendy...i'll be catching up soon!!! mouhahahaha!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 05:32 PM   #75  

Rosario~ catch us if you can!!! teehee!