Old 04-04-2006, 11:12 AM   #1  
It's 2014, I need help!

S/C/G: 298/298/180

Default scared to weigh myself!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!
The last time I weighed myself was about two weeks ago. Now, I haven't eaten horribly, BUT I haven't been careful so I'm afraid to weight myself. although now I'm really watching what I eat so I'd like to know if/when I lose weight and in order to do that, I need to know my weight. what should I do???
Megan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 11:18 AM   #2  

Default hi

we all have days like this. go ahead and weigh you may get a nice surprise. if it goes the other way just say oh well i will do better tomorrow. we are not perfect . all we can do is ;earn to forgive ourselves and get started again1
toofatforu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 11:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I think your battle is not with weighing yourself. We all agree that honesty and personal responsibilty are hugely important. You honestly know that you have not been exactly on plan, you accept that and you take responsibilty for that. Megan ... that is sooo important. It's a ginormous step that some folks take ages to learn, some never do.
Go ahead and weigh yourself. If you've lost, you'll better understand just how flexible your plan can be. If you've gained, you have learned what doesn't work for you.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 02:03 PM   #4  

Height: 5'1"

if you don't learn from past mistakes you just keep making them! Go ahead, weigh yourself. LEARN
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 09:07 AM   #5  
It's 2014, I need help!

S/C/G: 298/298/180

well I did it! I weighed myself and found that I haven't gained OR lost - which is just fine by me. Thanks for the support!!
Megan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote