Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 08:10 PM   #46  

Height: 5'1"

My computer is giving me a pain in the arse today!! I keep getting this site up and only get a blank page!! How bizarre is that??

Let's see if I can quickly do individuals.........

Susan--I've never heard of Rob Thomas either...so we can both wonder together!

Angie--Many hugs your way. Glad that Monte will have a sit down chat w/Brandon. Hope it goes well and realizes that he needs to grow up!

Cristina--I hope our weather clears up too. Not only do I want to go riding....my poor lawn looks awful! It's really embarassing actually. I don't have grass...just weeds, so imagine that being a foot tall!

Ginny--You're doing great on your bike riding. I didn't realize at first that it was indoor bike....but hey it works! James has talked about getting a contraption thing that we can hook up our bikes to so we can ride in the winter......crazy!

Connie--I'm sure you've mentioned before, but what do you do at work?? Sounds hectic and stressful. Hope you get your tooth fixed soon. Mouth pain is the worst!

Ellen--Maybe one of your kids can approach the inlaws and talk to them. Kind of ease into it by saying "We hope that w/our parents being seperated and all that this gathering won't be too uncomfortable......." and go from there. They may already know.....and if not, then it can be out in the open and be discussed.

Jane--Try and find time to relax during all that moving and packing. And you bet it counts as exercise!!! I've been getting in more water lately. Which is nice!! But I still feel so bloaty all the time! Drives my batty!!

Hello to everyone else out there! Come in and say hello when you have the time.

Ok....I should have left for work already but I thought I would stop and say hello.

Talk to you all later!
Old 04-05-2006, 09:04 PM   #47  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Marti and Susan you have so heard Rob Thomas,,,unless you don't know Matchbox 20 either?
Christina, I almost cried, both my Rob Thomas CD and Matchbox 20 CDs have a major scratch on them. So of course I gave Monte the hint hint look....lol
I did buy Anna Nalick's CD and its great. Was blasting it away driving around doing my errands.
Had my 6 week check up today. All is well nothing to worry about, I guess there was something but eh I didn't know then and its all ok so not worried now. My Dr. was stumped when she found a calcified fibroid attached to my uterus.
I learned something about myself today. I was taking the elevator up to the 5th floor, but it got the 4th and stayed there,,,door didn't open or anything,,,I was all by myself in this raither large elevator. STUCK! I did not like it one bit, but I calmly pressed all the buttons I could,,,still nothing,,,counted to 10, and did it again, we are now talking a full 1 minutes. Which seems like hours when your stuck... Anyways I pressed all the buttons again and then the door slid open. It was on the 4th, I still got off and climbed the last floor and then walked my way down after. I didn't panic,,,wanted to. I should of told someone other then the nurse eh?
I hate that hospital, something always happens there.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:01 AM   #48  
Closed

Hi Everyone
Hi Marti ... Its not that someone can't ,everyone is afraid to , my son is fearless when it comes to protecting me but he has been threatened by his father on many occasions , he has a dangerously explosive temper and would do physical harm if pushed. My daughter is nonconfrontational like I am ,but having spoken with her today I think she is fed up with her father's stupidity, both kids are convinced that he is doing this , to keep me down emotionally and physically. He knows I can't deal with stress and its his way of controlling me and preventing me of being healthy and happy. Now does he care that my daughter Feelings and Wedding will be affected NO, he cares about himself and only himself. I am convinced that they don't know, last night after attending a birthday party for their Grandma, she gave them a bag of peppers to give to Mommy and Daddy that she had bought shopping that day. Doesn't sound to me like they know a thing. I know the brothers all 3 of them think that their brother is a nutcase and are furious with him, apparently they think it is not their place to tell their parents, and they are right, but who then. These people are from the old country Marti , they don't accept change ,and they certainly don't accept divorce. Although one son has been divorced ,that was 20 plus years ago, and they have plenty of time to adjust, but his ex wife is dead in there eyes, even though they have 2 grandchildren from that marriage. I won't fare any differently, the sons can do no wrong in the mothers eyes.I know the rest of the family will defend me , because they really have supported me all these years, they understood the dangerous marital situation I was in ,and have offered me help, but I declined, I just wish now .that now someone would help for all our sakes.I get the impression everyone is parallized with anger and frustration and each is waiting for the other to do something. From what I know a lot of discussion has gone on about this topic,but know one seems to know how to handle it.
I really appreciate all the feedback from you girls, but I guess there really is no solution unless my ex steps up and does the right thing for once in his life. I don't know how to deal with it, and the more I think and stress about it the more depressed and dysfunctional I am becoming in my day to day existence. I know one way or another it will get resolved, more that likely it will be a fiasco of great proportions, It shouldn't be this way ,it should never have been this way. That's what happens when you are to much of coward to accept responsibility for you actions. If anything positive happens you will be the first to know,after I found out that is
Angie... I know who Rob Thomas is and I know who Matchbox 20 is, but the girl I don't know, but based on your enthusiasm I will be sure and look her up .I am always looking for good new music to listen to. I love all kinds of music from big band ,to country ,to heavy metal ,and everything and most everything in between Glad to hear you had such a good time, can't recall the last time I went to a concert, actually I think it was Metallica, and before that Julio Iglesias ,hows that for diversity actually I haven't been anywhere in a very long time. I would have probably panicked being stuck in an elevator, I became very uncomfortable in confined spaces ,before I left the marriage I lived in my bedroom practically, for years. I am glad you escaped unscathed, I thought going to the hospital was to fix ailments not send you home with more I am hoping by now Monte has sat young Brandon down and helped him see the error of his ways.One way or another he will learn life's lessons with you or without you. One thing I can 100% guarantee you ,if he chooses to move out your house will be very peaceful , at least until the other son starts up that is . Hold on to your britches Angie its gonna be a rough ride :hugs:
Hi Cristina...I hope you got lots of nice pictures to show us, that will be a huge area to fence won't it. I wish I could someday completely fence my yard in, then it would be so private, I would like that Thank you for all your kind words I appreciate them, I guess now its a waiting game to see who takes the bull by the horns and puts this to rest.I hope you had a fun day at your new house to be.
Hi Susan ...hope you had fun at the movies . Gaby's teacher is coming for a home visit you better hide your sniff Every time I read your posts now I get hungry STOP IT
Hi To Everyone Else, I know you are busy in your lives hope your having a good time though ,doing whatever it is, that keeps you away Have a great night Girls. Sorry no clipart wasn't in the clipart mood
Old 04-06-2006, 07:51 AM   #49  
Ginny

Good morning girls,

Glad to see more posts this morning, didn't have much to read yesterday. Every one is busy packing, moving, working etc. which is life.. just glad to see some posts.

Ellen, You sound like you are dealing with the Mafia. Everyone is afraid of your in laws? or husband... what can they do? So they'd be upset, well you know they'd get over it. And since everyone in your whole entire family knows about your husband's temper and actions, he'd be a major fool to do anything physical to anyone at this time.. I'm sure he doesn't want to end up in jail. I wish you luck with it, I know how stressful it is. I'm sure what ever happens it will all work out...

Marti, wow, you are a brave gal. I am very claustrophobic, a stuck elevator would be a major panic attack.... what is it with hospital elevators? Dh and I went to visit bil in hospital and on way down in elevator it stopped at wrong floor so we pushed the botton to go down to lobby again. This elevator had doors on both sides, it then opened up on backside into the operating rooms or somewhere I don't know for sure, so we closed that door and tried again to get to the lobby. The elevator just sat there, it wouldn't move. Finally someone pushed the botton in the lobby for the elevator and it went down. It all happened in a minute or two and if hubby hadn't been there, it would have been panic city.. also glad you are feeling better and got the ok from your doctor. Those fibroids are something else. When I had my surgery the doctor told my dh I had them inside and outside, and she even had to peel some off my back, they were everywhere.

Jane, you bet packing and moving is exercise, you go girl. How exciting to be going into a new house.

Mindee, how are you and the boys? When do you move? Where did you find this apartment, is it very far away from where you are now?

Connie, hope you and your dh are feeling better.

Christina, got your pm and thanks.

Hello to everyone else. I'm off to work again. Tonight is Smallville night so son#3 and the 3 bambinos will be here for supper. IT's his night to cook so I won't have to make supper. Son #5 left yesterday, back to college so the house is ours again.

Well have a good day everyone.

Ginny
Old 04-06-2006, 11:44 AM   #50  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

WOW! Already to 49 posts ladies...a lot of chatting going on Better head on over to Chit Chat #176. See ya there
Old 04-06-2006, 12:21 PM   #51  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

DO NOT POST HERE! Head on over to CHIT CHAT #176! See ya there!
Closed Thread