3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Slim for summer-Any takers?

Old 03-31-2006, 07:39 PM   #46

S/C/G: 144/132/115

Day 5 for me, well it was a better eating day for me. Although I have some chocolate in the house from a dessert I made for my husbands work and I did have to much of the left over. As for exercise I took the dog for a walk so that's something. I hope to get to the gym again tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good day!
Old 03-31-2006, 09:33 PM   #47
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

OK so the man and I went out for dinner I had, chicken extra veggies and potatos...not what I planned b/c the stir-fry didn't sound so good...oh well it wasn't so bad...except I also had 2 glasses of wine...eeeeeee...ok tomorrow is another day!!!!

Be a HERO--donate bone marrow, save a life!!!
fitgal2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:25 AM   #48

S/C/G: 236/230/140

I defiently don't deserve my reward. I had pizza and fries tonight. Oh well, I'm still working out and stuff so I don't feel so bad! Good night.

buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 03:18 AM   #49
21 lb to lose

S/C/G: 144/128/107

no working out, thats too bad, but i'm waiting for some piercings to heal before i start strenuous stretching and stuff again- potential ouchies! anyway, i decided no more fast food because its soooo bad for me! today i munched my last mcdonalds fries.

height: 5'3"
goal date: january 1, 2007
perfect107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:26 AM   #50

S/C/G: 230/230/133

Day 5 for me and going so perfect. which makes a change. feeling so much better these days.. although im tempted to stray almost everynight. like last night. my sister had chinese after we went to the pub. and i resisted. i also didnt drink any alcohol whatsoever another plus for me. i thought if im gonna do this right im gonna cut my drinking with mates out on a weekend too. for a little while at least. .

so i just finished a long day at work. gonna head off and find summin 2 do for a little while

b4 i go. how is everyone doing?

Emma

[/center]
emzi_bops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 03:32 PM   #51
Want them Muscles!

Perfect107-- cutos to you for ditching the fast food, it reallly is terrible (but oh so tastey), they put chemicals in their food to make it taste better (just thought I would add that in for a little more motivation to keep away from it...)

Emzi--I too am tempted to stray at night, I have found that if I keep my hands busy its not as bad---I just learned crochet!

Today was a better day for me...did 45 mins of weights and 30 mins of cardio...ate well also I am not having my treat this week as I already had a few during the week...oh well I am ok with that! I think the frist week or two are always the hardest food wise and I gave in--but I figure not having my treat will "make up" for it...

I am gald to hear you are all hanging in...soon this way of life will be a habit!!!

Last edited by fitgal2 : 04-01-2006 at 03:38 PM.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:25 AM   #52

day 6 here. got up bright and early and applied my fake tan. you gotta do summin here with this weather. yet again outside its raining.

so yeah . last night was a test for me. and i failed big time. i never stop in on saturday nights and when i do i order takeaways have done for years now. so last night was the night i was stopping in. i didnt order take away but i did tend to pick at little things. like chocolate strawberrys and mini sausage rolls never mind. today is a new day.

and its another test. my mam makes a big sunday roast. and i normally pile my plate up high with everything. this week. ive weighed out stuff. lets see whether i slip and get extras. m

bye for now

Emma

[/center]
Old 04-02-2006, 08:35 AM   #53
Want them Muscles!

Hey Emma--

I hear ya on the satruday nigst...satuday night for us is pub night (we really need to pick only one day on the weekend to go uot here!) we gett he 2 for 1 wings and they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tastey *drool* but last night I limited myself to 5 ( I usually have 10) and some fries...but still talk about fat food!!! haha

good luck today with the sunday roast, you can do it!!!

Old 04-02-2006, 09:10 AM   #54
Uggg... I goofed again.

S/C/G: 200/200/120

Height: 5'3"

Glad to hear that I am not the only one who has problems in the evenings! I have been trying to figure out a way to help myself. I went to the market yesterday and bought a bunch of fruit, hoping that I would eat that instead of something bad, but I really need to fix my real problem... munching all night long. I have managed to stay away from fast food, I'm not sure how I have done it though! My five year-old loves McDonald's so it can be a real challenge.

HALLOWEEN GOAL (#1)!

sassybiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:49 AM   #55
Want them Muscles!

Hey Sassy--
good to hear you have stayed away from the fast food--just think your son may want but you are keeping him healthier by not giving it to him...maybe find away to cook low fat versions at home for him???

I have also noticed that when I go into the habit of saying to myself "no eating after 8pm" I forced myself to find something to do when the urge struck...sometime the urge won but for the most part its helping

Old 04-02-2006, 12:08 PM   #56
Uggg... I goofed again.

S/C/G: 200/200/120

Height: 5'3"

Hey fitgal2,

You are so right. This change in my life has definatly affected others in my household... even the cat! She likes to drink the milk out of my bowl of cereal when I am done... she's not so-into skim milk! LOL!

8pm is probably pretty reasonable for me as well, I think that I will give it a shot! THANKS!

HALLOWEEN GOAL (#1)!

sassybiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 01:19 PM   #57

Omg. im terrible.. failed miserably today The Sunday Roast went well. had sweet potato too which i dnt ever have

and then since then ive just picked. i ate crisps and a baguette and some strawberry flan.. all full of kcals.. something which i am cutting back on..after eating all the im sat feelin guilty as ****. but why dnt i feel that when im eating them...
hmmm.

tomorrows another day...... again... such a bad weekend. im not used to stoppin in my house. which ive done all weekend..

[/center]
Old 04-02-2006, 01:36 PM   #58

This week I'm going to stick with it completely. I also won't be going crazy with things to do this week so it may be easier!
Goals:
Diet:eat 3 meals, 2 snacks
Exercise: 4 days
Water: 4 glasses daily
Goal: lots of schoolwork to get done
Reward: a day off of school to scrap
Good luck everyone.

Old 04-03-2006, 09:07 AM   #59

S/C/G: 132/130/120

Hi all - I'm new here. It is great to see so many other people struggling with the same issues, and managing to overcome them!

I had a car accident last night (I'm fine, but the car will be in the garage for a while, I think). It freaked me out, but I'm trying to turn this into a positive: now that I have to take the bus to work, it will be easier to convince myself to stop off at the gym on my way (my usual excuse to myself is that it is too complicated to find parking etc). We'll see how that works!
Old 04-03-2006, 10:29 AM   #60

I lost two pounds last week. That's amazing because I did very bad with food. I am excited though.
Laela-

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.