Old 03-21-2006, 09:06 AM   #46  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

NSV = Non Scale Victory.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 05:11 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 151/128.5/115 5' 2"

Hey all, just checking in. Last Friday I was down about 2.75 pounds towards my easter goal but then I threw a wedding shower and had company all weekend (eating out) and on Monday the scale showed I gained most of it back! Ahh! I must have mostly been water weight because the scale is back down again, but we'll know for sure on Friday. Exercise is good so that must be what's keeping me on track.

Easter weekend also happens to be my neice's wedding (who I had the shower for) so I'm trying really hard to lose that 8 lbs before then.

It looks like everyone else is doing good, keep up the good work!
MrsMoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:53 PM   #48  
Shine on Little Diamonds

There is nothing like a stressful day to make one binge eat. I feel terrible, horrible day and ate terribly as well. Scale was down a pound today (and no gym because exhausted) so see what tomorrow morning brings. *SIGH*

Hope everyone else is doing better. I hope I don't gain the first year teacher freshman 15.
flamejobgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:19 PM   #49  

Hi all,

Welcome Denise, look forward to getting to know you better. Well I weighed myself yesterday morning and I weighed the same. So Happy about that since I made some bad food choices during the week and really worked hard to get back to 338. Start of a new week, so I will try to do better.

Cheryl
Cheryl120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 07:57 AM   #50  
Onward and Downward

Well, here it is, my official ww. I get to send one pound off to 'ugly-pound-heaven'. Hey, a pound gone is good news. Unfortunately on Sunday it had looked like it would be two but I guess one of them just wasn't ready to become "official" yet. A little disappointing since I've been doing the right stuff. But, heh, all good things come to she who waits . . . and waits . . . and waits.

Nothing else very exciting around here. Weather is sympathizing with my mood . . . we are both feeling a little dull around the edges. Hopefully we'll both brighten up soon.

Have a great day, everybody. Keep doing the good stuff and the rewards will follow.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:17 AM   #51  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Meoww-Congratulations on your loss!

Flame-Sorry you had a rough day yesterday. Try to just put it behind you and jump back on track full force today! Hopefully that pound stays gone.

Carol-Congrats on maintaining after the big weekend.

Keep working hard everyone. It sounds like we are all headed in the right direction.

Happy Hump Day
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 10:40 AM   #52  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi all

Weighed in this morning . Down 2 more lbs. for Easter goal, 8 more to go. I can do it.

Wishing You All The Best
Denise
GR8 2B48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:40 PM   #53  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Hi everybody - had a bit of a setback this week. After a loss of 1.6 over the weekend, I had a jump of 1.4 lbs on Monday morning!!

Disaster!! So it's taken until today to get that jump back off and now I'm down a further 0.2.

I hate those jumps - I know weight fluctuates but it's horrible to see it! Still, it's going the right way overall.

Congrats to all the losers.

Well I have to go write a job application for THE most fantastic job that's come up - Teacher of Academic Music at Chetham's in Manchester - only the most prestigious Music school in the country! I don't have a cat in ****'s chance of getting it, the competition will be massive, but I have to try!!
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 02:12 PM   #54  
Onward and Downward

Hello everybody . . . hope you all have a great day.

Congratulations to GR8 on the loss. And to Robsia for an overall net loss. And good luck on the application. You really never know what may happen but it's for sure that nothing will if you don't try.

See you soon, gang.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:53 PM   #55  
MasterHarper

It's written, re-written, printed out, scriubbled over, re-written a third time and it's now printed out onto sexy Conqueror paper, ready to be posted in the morning!

Wish me luck everyone! I actually sound pretty good on paper - LOL! I'd hire me!
Old 03-23-2006, 10:14 PM   #56  
Shine on Little Diamonds

GOOD LUCK Robsia!!!!! Let us know how it goes.

I spent the past 2 days without food in a hospital waiting room. Going back and forth between thinking it is food poisoning and appendix. They still don't know and I am home. At a sandwich and will see what the hospital diet resulted in tomorrow morning.

Spring has SPRUNG! The sunshine is a nice addition to daily life here. Hang in there everyone.
flamejobgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 09:00 AM   #57  
MasterHarper

Oh yeah - dropped 1.1 this morning - finally hit 2 stone (28 pounds)!!

3 lbs gone off my Easter goal (well, 2.9 but who's quibbling over an ounce or two?)
Old 03-24-2006, 02:34 PM   #58  
Onward and Downward

Well . . . here we are . . . another day . . . and the sun is peeking through from time to time.

My WATP DVD finally came and I watched it through once and decided "I can do that" and immediately pulled something in the back of my right knee on the warm-up. So my wonderful, "I can do that" attitude will now have to wait a couple of days. The stupid knee is so sore I can hardly walk on it this morning. I do think the DVD will be great for me though. It wasn't anything strange in the routine that caused the problem, just my silly trick joints. So today's exercise is going to be a 'finger-routine' ala 3FC.

Congratulations on your loss, Robsia and best of luck on the job stuff. When do you think you might hear anything? Let us know . . . we're keeping our

Gee, Flame what a horrible way to spend your time. Especially since you never found out what was the problem. I hate that. Hopefully it will be a one-time event and will give you some unexpected extra loss.

Have a good day, gang. Keep moving in the right direction and I'll see you soon.
Old 03-25-2006, 01:44 PM   #59  
Onward and Downward

Hey . . . where did everybody get to?
Old 03-25-2006, 03:11 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Arrow

Hi I'm here!!! I'm down about 3lbs so far,how is everyone else doing??
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote