Old 02-20-2006, 01:27 PM   #1  

Default Question About Beat The Bulge

So, are we doing it in the same thread every week? It's getting hard to keep track. I have to fight to get the computer from my husband and so when I DO get the computer, there are so many posts to go through. I was just wondering, is all.

Now...to go find the starting of week 2.
~Shawna~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 02:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi Shawna! We have the Beat the Bulge thread that is stickied,I will try to get a new thread stickied next week for a 2 week period also!I just don't wan't to be bothering Suzanne,Amy and Jennifer to much so I perfer to try and keep it for 2 weeks at a time!
I know your post might be hard to find with so many people posting,but heres a hint:remember what page you post is on and also on the right upper corner it says what post# it is so you can go by that also!

We also have the BTB Members Chat thread for chat,questions and answers! Please join us there!
Thanks
~Wendy~
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 02:25 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shawna~
So, are we doing it in the same thread every week? It's getting hard to keep track. I have to fight to get the computer from my husband and so when I DO get the computer, there are so many posts to go through. I was just wondering, is all.

Now...to go find the starting of week 2.

Ahh!! I just went to my name and found "more posts from SHawna" lolol It works too. I won't be posting my 2nd week till after weigh in tonight.
~Shawna~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:29 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

I saw a new thread earlier but simply can't find it again, even by doing a search. I want to join but it is really frustrating to see a thread and then search and search and never be able to find it again.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote