Old 03-07-2006, 07:20 PM   #91  
banned

hiya aimee!

you know you are so right about the way feelings just seem to affect us! and yeah ive already been partyiong for weekls thats why i know i need to go back....sigh..
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:15 PM   #92  

Height: 5ft 4in

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement!! I needed that. I did figure out my calories (and was honest - even about the brownies) It really wasn't as bad as I thought.

Aileigh, you are so right about how you feel. My husband made be feel better too (as he took away the left over brownies - He really is my bestfriend in this). I have never understood how these forums would help, but WOW, this is great!! Thanks everyone!

Have a good evening everyone!!
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 10:41 PM   #93  
banned

hey adeam wwe are here for ya right lkadies?!
Old 03-08-2006, 07:17 AM   #94  

Absolutely! Hang in there and remember how we want to look in those swimsuits on the beach! Of course, I've got to figure out how to get to a beach this summer but that is a minor issue. I want to look better when we take our 2 year old granddtr to the pool or when we go to the lake. I looked terrible last summer.

So far, so good. I was on track all day yesterday, walked 5 miles, drank my water and journalled my points. I had 2 points left and was going to drink a glass of skim milk before bedtime and totally forgot.

Have a good day everyone - Happy Hump Day!
poohshunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 08:05 AM   #95  

Thanks again everyone!!!

Today is a new day!! I didn't get up and walk this morning. (we just got a new 10 month old puppy and she was up most of the night.) But I will not let that get me down!! I will just have to turn my daily chores into my workout.

The sun is still not out here, but I will still make it a good day!

Have a good day ladies!
Old 03-08-2006, 11:33 AM   #96  
banned

hi ladies!
i had a rough night as well. somethin is wrong w my stomach i have another drs appt tomm.
you can do itr adeam! i wish i had a puppy!
hey dee whats up?its funny bc thats what everyone calls me bc my name is diane....
Old 03-08-2006, 04:52 PM   #97  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Diane- Thats a surprise name I thought your name was Andrea LOL.....have you been puking again?.......let us know what the doctor says

Adeam- what kind of puppy?.....I have a 6 month old pup myself...she has never had problems in the sleeping department though
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 06:59 PM   #98  

She is a 10 month old German Wirehaired Pointer named Rosie. We have had her for 2 weeks and this was really the only night time problem we have had. We noticed a small sore on her belly last night and think that may have been why. We think that it is from when she was fixed. We got her because of a divorce (friend of a friend of an acquantance type thing) and she is great. Her belly is doing much better today so I don't think we will take her in yet. We also have a 8 or 9 year old Weimaraner (spelling?),Gus, and he is great too. They do really good together and Rosie has really brought out a playful side of Gus that we didn't realize he had anymore. And most improtant they are both very good with our kids (4 and 18 months).

Losing4another - what kind of puppy do you have?
Old 03-08-2006, 07:04 PM   #99  
banned

hi guys-
hey losing- thank you! actually no i havent been but today i felt like i was gonna. no we dont know yet if its gallbladder disease, an ulcer or gastritis.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:27 PM   #100  
Day 1 back on plan...

Diane- I had my gallbladder removed when i was 17 because of major stomach problems with the stones moving around...wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. Hope your doc figures it out soon.

Adaem- Aww poor puppy when was she fixed? I have an american pit bull ...she is an awesome dog also... love her to pieces. She has been the perfect dog from day one ...wouldn't trade her for the world. I think it's funny with all the news thats going on with the pit bulls these days... when the girl I have is scared of her own shadow. You should hear all the jokes I get about her ..shes a what??? No way that dog is a big chicken LOL When shes scared she goes running right between my legs ..she melts my heart everyday. Her name is Molly....I have a 7 year old cat named Rosie
Old 03-08-2006, 08:33 PM   #101  
Day 1 back on plan...

This is our Molly....my daughter decided to dress her up LOL
Old 03-08-2006, 08:38 PM   #102  

Losing - How cute is she?!!! I love dogs!!! I was never a dog person until I started dating my husband, then I had no choice. He had a "small" Rottweiler (spelling?) when we were dating and she was the biggest baby! We are not sure when Rosie was fixed because the couple getting divorced had her fixed. She is just a lover!!!
Old 03-08-2006, 09:13 PM   #103  
banned

hey ladies:

thanks losing..... i hope so too. im embarassed to admit my symptoms appeared when i fell off p 2-3 months ago....
Old 03-09-2006, 08:02 AM   #104  
Day 1 back on plan...

Adaem- i wasn't either LOL...Molly was supposed to be my husbands dog. I was the one that made the long trip up to pick her up from the breeder and it was probably that 3 hour trip that she bonded with me and hasn't left my side since...My husband is going to have to find another dog LOL Although he says he scared to get another dog because Molly has been so good hes thinks another dog would be hard to compare to her.
Maybe you should take Rosie in just so the vet can take a quick look to make sure everything is healing right. When we had our Rosie fixed ...she took a while to heal the wound wouldn't heal at first . Shes a cat though not sure how long your supposed to watch the wound on dogs. Molly hasn't been fixed yet we are waiting until shes a few months older.

Diane- I'm sure the symptoms don't have much to do with you falling of program....hope the doc fixes you up today
Old 03-09-2006, 02:41 PM   #105  
Feeling the burn

Hi everyone!

Just checking in. Hope everyone's having a nice week. It's almost over! Weeee!

I've been doing well Didn't get to workout Sunday (ended up watching the Oscars!) so I had 2 days off in a row. Low and behold, I weighed less on Monday. Not complaning here!

I just recently started tracking my calories more seriously and I noticed I didn't always eat enough. I'm liking the calorie counting! Sort of takes the guess work out of the way. I had tried fitday but really didn't enjoy it. I found one that I find much easier to use and so far so good, been tracking food and exercise all week and the scale started moving a little faster. Woot! I was 210 this morning...but I'm not counting it yet...the scale does like to tease me sometimes and then goes back up! lol Let's hope that it stays.

I went to dinner with my mom, bro and his GF and they've been losing weight too! Well, not my bro...if he did, he'd be invisible. lol Our parents didn't mix the genes properly...he can't gain weight no matter how hard he tries, and I plump up just looking at food. lol The girls said they were inspired after seeing me over the holidays. How cool! Makes me want to keep going even more now (can't let them catch up to me now! ) LOL

Good luck everyone starting on WW. It's a great program Hope everything's ok health wise Diane! Ohh and that puppy is soooo cute!
Fit_Boo is offline   Reply With Quote