Old 03-09-2006, 03:23 PM   #46  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies. Michael has a short day at school today (getting out at 11) so I'm in the office til then. We've got rain AGAIN and it's expected to continue for the rest of the day... boo! I was watching Miami Ink last night and have resurrected my 'i want another tattoo' bug I'm leaning toward a dragon cause I'm feeling all fierce like

Kempy, what a pain in the arse. I hope you guys get everything straightened out without too much problems and get the $$$$ back if it was stolen from you. What a nightmare. So what's up in Louisiana?

Julie, did you watch AI and see Taylor do his little seizure dance moves? It just occured to me that he's a Michael McDonald junior...except he enunciates a little better.

Hey Dips, I knew you'd chime in for the South Beach advice... and hey, WAY cool, aren't you actually going to be vacationing IN SB very soon?

Cal, how are you hanging in there? Spring break here we come.

Yo Angie! What's up girl?

Cherie, you too girlfriend...

So Aimee and surf, what did y'all think of AI if you watched it. I can't wait to see who gets sent packing.

Ann, how's your day going so far?

Hope to see some posts...don't wanna have to go and jump threads. Come out come out wherever you are.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 05:55 PM   #47  
Why is this soooo hard?

S/C/G: 187/181/135

Kempy - First, good luck with the whole debit card issue and I hope it comes to a super fast resolution favorable to you all. For sure your bank will put the charges aside as a fraud once they trace the charges and see they are abnormal or what-have-you and then the card is deactivated so no further headaches on that side. But keep your chin up because it will all go good for you. And also - Congrats on your weight loss.... You will so have lost 20 lbs come time for your vacation. I live in west virginia and I haven't been to Fredericksburg since I drove through on my way down to North Carolina. I live 4 hours West of there. I will be cutting through in May when I go to NC again. I always go to Hatteras, I l ove it there.

melekalikimaka - I love AI and I am so rooting for Taylor Hicks, I am hooked, whatever his spell is I am hooked.... I love the real talent and style of music, it is refreshing to today's pop music. Don't get me wrong I love all genres, but I love his sound. As far as the girls go, I am not too into them this year, but I think Paris is good, the 16 year old girl is awesome and that blonde goofy one is adorable.... I think she should be doing something else rather than music though.... hopefully she isn't acting like another Jessica Simpson and really is that naive to the bigger world. As always, I adore Simon - yup I'm a Simon Fan.

Hi Dips-n-Twist, have a good rest of the week!!!

Hey jbbm, I am a cheesecake freak - but I didn't realize weight watchers had out desert cakes (never did weight watchers so I am clueless ) and I found chocolate cake and carrot cake and the servings are small but, mmmmmmmmmm it hit my sweet spot. Man Easter will be the toughie with those malted robin eggs... mmmm i love those. Glad they only are around about once a year.

HEY RED - how ya doing????? Having a good week. Sure hope so!!

Take care everyone...

If I don't post for the weekend, I am sorry. I am a volunteer firefighter and most of our guys are going to training weekend so I am sticking around town to run calls, but we may not be busy (Prolly not, small rural town) and then again we may be very busy since there are only 4 interior in town... (Ya know - as luck has it). Plus we work Bingo this Friday and I will be there.

So if I don't talk to ya, I'm sorry and have a great weekend and guess what!!! we're another week closer to be slim and super healthy!! Yea.... sometimes I feel like a knock off version of Denise Austin, but the exercise makes you happy and insanely energetic - it's true, it's addicting!!!
aileigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 06:22 PM   #48  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 230/228/150

Height: 5' 4"

Hey There,
Thanks for the wonderful welcome. It's great to know that I have someplace to go and vent. The husband and 7 year old daughter don't give quite the same support. IS IT SPRING YET???
Thanks again,
Ann
Ann-M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 06:59 PM   #49  

how do you work this signature thing?
Old 03-09-2006, 07:01 PM   #50  

I got it!!! I'm a little bit of a slow learner here but I'm not giving up!
I survived the day!
Old 03-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #51  
Why is this soooo hard?

oh my gosh - so sorry Ann - hi and happy to have u here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #52  

Ok, got the bank fixed. It was a post to someone elses account so they fixed it. What a pain in the butt.

Aimee I keep telling myhubby that I want to go up the east coast for a vacation. I havn't been there in years and I know it is pretty. I don't think he has ever been that way. He is from CA so we usually head west to visit his mom. I would like a change though. Thanks about the weight loss. I can use all of the support that I can get.

Ann nice to see someone new join us. Lots of time they post a few times and then we never see them again. I hope we aren't that mean. Ihave been posting here for almost 4 years adn have got to know these guys really well. I think of them has sisters. I mean I tell them pretty much everything anyway. I am married with no human children. We have 2 labs and a cat and we treat them like our kids. I am fortunate to have a hubby that supports me with the weight loss but I still love to come here and vent. You can vent to us all you want and we will never judge.

So Noelle, are we the only ones keeping this place going? What happened to everyone? I don't want to jinx it but I was down another lbs this morning. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will still be gone in the morning. We will see. If it is true that that makes 15 lbs. YEAH!!! I am not going to change the ticker though until I have 2 days at that weight.

I need to lay down for a bit. I have a sinus headache from all of the pollen in the air right now. This is the only bad thing about spring.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 08:16 PM   #53  
so close, yet so far...

Ann, I see your ticker just fine...congratulations on pounds lost so far Ain't it great to get through a day in one piece? So you have a 7 y.o. daughter? I have a 7 y.o. son and so does Julie (jbbm). A few of us here have kids around the same general age. You're right, online support is sometimes better than what you've got at home. My hubby will eat a giant Arby's roast beef sandwich w/curly fries in front of me if he's not also trying to watch his weight. Luckily he's trying to slim down now though.

Kempy, glad you got that bank stuff straight. That can be so freakin' stressful to deal with. I dunno man, what's happening with the 'regulars', I guess life gets in the way? That's alright, I'm sure they'll be back with a vengeance. At least we've got some newbies joining us You're doing great on WW BTW, I'm sending you some majorly good vibes for the lower scale numbers to stick. :

Aimee, hehe, I love Taylor AND Simon as well. Don't worry about being around on the weekend, most of us don't make it here as well then. I hope your weekend is a quiet one with no emergencies. I'm loving your pep talks

I actually came back to the office after dropping the boy at home...I'm actually getting through a whole slew of paperwork (which I haven't touched in a long time).... it's raining something awful though so it's really dreary. It's making me feel a little down in the dumps. I'll be fine though, I've got my trusty umbrella and I think I'll be getting out of here and putting on my walking shoes anyway. Nothing like getting out in that fresh, clean, rain washed streets.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:28 PM   #54  

Good Evening Girls

Sorry just getting time to post now, we had a party tonight dd's preschool. I resisted the goodies there but came home and got into the M&M's and popcorn . This pms eating is really getting me this month.

Noelle I hope your rained cleared up. This morning I got out of my car to walk my son into school and went to pop open my umbrella and wouldn't you know it only have opens up the other half broke, LOL.

Kempy good job on another pound. I have to get my butt moving. I am basically not trying right now. I guess I just can't wait to get my pms eating done and over with and just try and find the strength to excercise. I bet you will be at goal or very close to it for your trip!

Dips nice to see you. Can't wait to hear what you have been up to.

Hi Ann and Welcome I am Julie

Aimee I am a huge fan of Taylor's, also Chris. And I like Simon too. I really thought him and Paula had something for each other in the past. Not sure about that now though.

Okay Angie and Cherie, I miss you alot. I know life is crazy though. Gosh it is 8:23pm and I am just finding time to sit and post. I mean I can come and read sometimes but won't have the time to post. So just know when you are ready to come and chat I would love to hear whats new with you.

Well time to get my babes in the bathtub. Yeah Friday tomorrow. Have a good one everyone.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 07:13 AM   #55  

Hi Julie, Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll be sharing your temptation soon. I need to make it through the Girl Scout Cookies! WISH ME LUCK!!!
Old 03-10-2006, 03:37 PM   #56  
so close, yet so far...

Hey everyone, TGIF

I'm stuck at work here and trying to keep myself off the site for now so I can concentrate on doing my work...ya know how easy it is to sit and browse for hours @ 3FC. Just wanted to bump us up off the 2nd page and say HI

Be back later.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:00 PM   #57  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Angry somebody get me out of here!

Hi Noelle, everyone! I quickly look at the posts and hear the cries for more action, but unfortunately, I am in a tremendous slump for a number of real reasons, as I have mentioned before. The most I can muster is a few lines and I don't think you want them so that's why I haven't been here. Everything seems so unimportant, so trivial, in light of how I just can't seem to get ahead of the debts and can't seem to make any headway with any kind of work no matter how I try, so the debts would get bigger, but can't really because I have next to no credit and besides I just need work and income. It is unbelievable. There IS money out there. It just seems to be refusing to come my way. If I were New Agey I would say I feel like I am in a karmic strait jacket. ...and rush to clean out the Feng Shui clogs in my room..yes, they are majorily there!...but since I think that all is more or less hogwash...I'm not.

It is SO frustrating. One little good thing....I lost my pass case yesterday, nothing really super important in it but my gym membership card...but I went to a convenience store and asked if they'd found it and they HAD! So that was nice. Big deal, eh? Like I said, though I do love to see the small things....it's hard to care too much when there is this enormous and very threatening nuclear-like cloud nearly upon me. Again, this is NOT about mood or hormones or anything like that. This is about real problems and I need cosmic help! I need a miracle. Hope no one really knows how I feel....I am one of the toughest people around when it comes to fighting...but even I am at my limits. This totally, totally sucks.

Last edited by redballoon; 03-10-2006 at 06:06 PM.
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 02:18 PM   #58  
so close, yet so far...

Red, I hope more positive vibes come your way, both in work and your personal stuff. I hate knowing that friends are going through tough times and there's not much of anything I can do for them. I kinda know where you're coming from re: debts and not having enough income or work to climb out out of the hole, but I have family nearby and I can lean on them in a pinch. I don't know what else to say about it, except if you wanna vent a little, you can always do it here. This too shall pass

I feel pretty good this morning, it rained much of yesterday but it's sunny out now. I took the dog out for a walk after keeping her in for 2 days, I'm comfortably "tired" after exercising and finished my breakfast. I found these awesome 1 WW point bagels (Kempy, they're called The Alternative Bagel FYI) and made a yummy sandwich w/lite swiss cheese and some alfalfa sprouts and tuna. I'm going out w/my girlfriends tonight to a new Greek restaurant to celebrate a b-day (not mine). Looking forward to it. Other than that, not much else to report.

Hope everyone has a peaceful weekend.
Old 03-11-2006, 11:19 PM   #59  
Why is this soooo hard?

Hey all! I'm about dead to the world and ready to turn in. But first...

Red- sorry to hear you are going through a rough time. I had a rough couple of years, but am starting to see a little light and then bam... school says I owe them over 400$... *sigh* there goes my meager savings I had managed to aquire and plus some. Money is frustrating and the economy seems sometimes to be a joke. I will tell ya though, it gets hard to think about anything else other than where from and when the next dollar is gonna come. I promise though, that it will work out and one day you will be able to look back and remember what these days feel like. But try to not let it stress you completely out to where you fall into an emotional slump. The stress is hard on you and it is good to just take some time and forget the worries for a small bit. I know how important it is and how heavy of a weight it is. But remember you do what you can each day and then take a break from it. Yup, money is out there everything, but it never seems to reach those who really need it. Hang in there girl! I am not sure of the intensity or the urgency of your problems, but if you ever just want to vent and vent and vent, pm me, I will read and read and read. Maybe we can conjure up some helpful ideas.

Hi everyone - have a great weekend and enjoy your Sunday. I am off to bed because I am soooo sleepy. We had a call last night that we didn't get back in from until about 1:20 am and then from 10 am up until we got a call at 4 pm I worked switching my room with my daughter's (birthday surprise, she got the room with cable, more room and the breeze). Then I got back in at 6 to finish the fine details of the switch and I have been spent ever since. Hope to talk to ya all later!
Old 03-12-2006, 11:33 PM   #60  

We are out of school for 2 weeks. Boy, do I need this time to rest.
Things are going well for me right now. I have some things to do this coming week and I've already put together a list so I can get as much done as soon as possible so I can really enjoy this break.
I can't believe it's already Spring break. We will have 10 weeks of school left when we go back.
I haven't had a lot of time to read the previous posts, but I'll try later. I did scan them and see that we have some new members. I'm not sure who I've already welcomed so Welcome to everyone!!
We finally got rain yesterday; in fact, we had some snow just a few miles from where I live. I emailed a picture to Noelle because I couldn't figure out how to post it here. It was nice to see and the temps have been very chilly; the high today was 53.
Hope to see everyone out later.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote