Old 03-10-2006, 12:32 PM   #31  

Good for you, Carri - another pound gone!

It's so beautiful - 75 degrees - I put on my walking shoes and went out and walked for 15 minutes before I ate lunch. Whew, I'm out of shape after the long winter.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 07:13 AM   #32  

Good morning ladies! We had a date night last night and went to the movies to see Failure to Launch. Funny funny movie and we really liked it. You even get to see Terry Bradshaw naked....

LBS DOWN:

Susan
Carri

Good job girls!

Today we have to get some more stuff done to prepare for my dsis to come April 1. I sure did want to get the wallpaper striped and new paint up in the upstairs bathroom, but it isn't going to happen so we have to repasted a bunch of places. Wallpaper in a bathroom, though pretty is not too smart, especially where you have the shower as the steam seems to loosen the glue after awhile. This paper is really old though. I have a couple household cleaning jobs to get done I didn't get done yesterday because I went out to lunch with dd and I hope maybe I can start painting the kitchen cabinets, well actually just doing some touchup.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and fun weekend.

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 07:10 AM   #33  

Good morning girls! Just going to bump us up to the front page. You all have a great Sunday!

Faye
Old 03-12-2006, 11:08 AM   #34  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi all,

Well would you believe I have been re-infected and am sick as a dog! Basically, I was just getting better and then I babysat for my friend and her little baby was really sick, the poor thing and I've gone and caught it again! I've got the lot - sore throat, heavy cold, achiness. Me and my friend Bev were due to go out to see this DJ on friday as part of my birthday celebrations - I'd got the tickets weeks ago and we were both really looking forward to it. But she was sick too and we both felt so rough! But in the end we decided to go as I'd spent alot of money on the tickets and we thought ' we'll just go for an hour or so'. We drank vodka and red bull (energy drink) to help us along and ended up dancing all night and staying till 2.30am! I've been really sick since then, but I'm glad I went!

My food has been diabolical - I've got PMS and feeling grotty and not being able to exercise is making me eat all the wrong things. The new diet has gone out the window because I haven't had the energy to cook - but I know I'll be back OP as soon as I'm better. I can't help thinking that Summer is around the corner and I'd really like to be a lot slimmer than I am now!

We've got snow here right now - snow in Spring, whatever next?

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 11:21 AM   #35  
It is what it is...

Good Sunday morning girls! Imagine me posting on the weekend, ha ha ... anyway I got on the scale this morning I am down pounds for the week!!!
Remember I just said one as a guess last week since I only weigh myself on the weekend usually ... I am so excited ... things are really moving now!!!

Amanda - Sorry you are feeling so ill lately, I know you will be better soon and back OP !!!

Faye - I really want to go see that movie ... I love Sarah Jessica Parker ...
glad you had a good time ...

Talk to you all later, we are going out to lunch with dh's father and mother, his father turns today !
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 06:21 AM   #36  

MONDAY: today is Mission Monday and our mission this week is to give ourselves a break. Not from dieting as such, but emotionally. We have to remember we are imperfect beings and as such sometimes make rotten decisions or ones that are just not in our best interest. Let's try and remember that though we are anxious about our weight loss, that we still have "fat" minds and have to deal with that first.

Carri: That is wonderful about your weight losses. Continue to do such great work! Failure to Launch is a funny movie, even Jack liked it and he doesn't really care for romantic comedies much. He is much more a war movie kind of boy!

Amanda: Glad you had such a good time, sorry it ended with you getting sick again. I know how that goes. I have been dealing with this cold/allergy thing for a long time too. Hope you are feeling better.

Jack got called out to work late last night so we are a sleepy household this morning. It is also hot and sticky here and looks like the ole AC is going to have to be serviced so it is kind of uncomfortable but we've had worse by far. I am going back to bed for an hour, just wanted to set up the Monday post.

TTFN
Faye
Old 03-13-2006, 03:49 PM   #37  

Hi everybody!
I ate too much over the weekend (what else is new!), but today had an awesome skating session for 2.5 hours and will be dancing tonight...so, I'm on track for 4 points today.

Hope everyone is doing well...oh CONGRATS on the pounds down Carrie!

TTFN<
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 05:27 AM   #38  

DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #126