3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

chit chat # 168

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 11:35 PM   #46
Nancy

I just found out about a great website, www.minimus.biz. All they sell is little individual packets of things - I ordered a whole bunch of fat free salad dressings. I hate going to a restaurant where they only have full-strength dressings - this way I can bring my own! They have all sorts of stuff, but I only ordered the dressings this time!
Old 03-05-2006, 01:52 PM   #47
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Thank you all for the encouragement in regards to Rach. We had our counseling Friday evening and that was ok. The big thing was she wanted a key to my house, I am just like stunned. Why couldn't she tell me that?? Unless she is coming up with reasons to do as she pleases. Who knows. I will get her the copies of keys, she picked out a key chain yesterday. I took her to her Kaiser counseling and we spent 5 hours together before I took her back to the house that she is staying out. I let her off at the corner, I am not suppose to know where she is at *sigh.
When she got in that morning she smelled of cig smoke. I said "have you been smoking????" of course she has *sigh....
Anyway, I might call her this AM and see if she wants to do something.
Friday court thing was rather interesting. We walked right by Mike in the lobby and I didn't even notice him. The ex wife said that we did and he was glaring at us....lol whatever....
So, when he finally came in the court room the only spot available for him to sit was right in front of us. I whisper to ex wife "isn't he suppose to be 150 feet away from us???" Good point she said.......
So, we sat like that for an hour or so and I had to leave to put more coins in the machine. When I came back their case was called and they were sitting upfront - my seat was taken so I had to stand.
I don't remember much of what Mike said but he said he wasn't violent and he was glad the restraining order was in place so ex wife and Susan "*&^%" couldn't contact him. He pointed at me twice. I guess I harrass him *snicker* poor baby.
He wouldn't tell the court where he was living and he was asking to see his older daughter at his fathers house.
I think he was on the stand for 5 minutes
In the end the judge dropped where he was restricted in going to his own fathers home and when he started to grant supervised visitation Mike said "screw this, I am not interested"....and got up to walk. The judge said "you might want to wait and get the modified judgement".......so , he stood there angry.
The ex wife and I walked out and waited in the lobby......that was that.
If the only way that I could see my child was through supervised visits I would take what I could get . Work up to unsupervised. I dunno, just me.

He is a goof.

Better get.....I did get Wiggles Cristi! April something -

always splash in puddles,always go out in public with tangled hair, always eat chocolate for dinner,always lay on tummy to watch cartoons,always play before chores are done,and never wear a puffy coat again. ~Inspired by Gaby
Old 03-06-2006, 12:37 AM   #48
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Susan,,,good that Mike did that,,,its on paper of his behaviour.

Marti have fun with your sister.

Sue good to see your back,,,hope all is well with your mom

Cristi,,,I am hoping you sell your house wouldn't that be great? no more worrying about keeping up the house,,,being able to relax a bit.

Anyone watch the awards? I was glad of Reese Witherspoon winning,,,what a wonderful speach she made.

I went and watched Pride and Pred. Becky picked me up and did the driving Monte and I went for breakfast this morning. Had to stop for a bit of groceries,,,(pads/hopefully last pack) He went back and did more..

Im on disc 4 of smallville...

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED

FOR THEY ARE THE ONES

WHO LET IN THE LIGHT
Old 03-06-2006, 03:07 AM   #49
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just a quick recap on this past weekend:

Brandon's speech evaluation went very well! Out of all the areas that they tested him in, his speech/language was the only area he was a little bit behind in. And even still, he was only behind a little bit for a 2 year old. (which since he will be 2 next month, he is fine where he is at) The lady that ran the test said that he is in the 20 to 23 month old vocabulary. They gave us a packet with information to help boost his vocabulary up some.

Then we went and picked up a double stroller. We went down state this past weekend. We went to the Autorama to see some old cars. We took and used the new double stroller. Lucky us.....the stroller wheel fell off 3 times while we were pushing it. So, we have an email that is at the manufacturer's customer service department. We will be taking the stroller back, getting our money back, and buying another stroller by a different brand.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:44 AM   #50
Find your path

Just a quick note to say I'm back and totally worn out. Makenzie got sick very early in the morning yesterday, fever and throwing up - and I felt so sorry for her! She wanted her mama but had to deal with the airports, etc. instead and Mary was frantic back at home.

Other than that, though, we had a great time. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside at WDW and it was breathtaking! Had Katie's birthday dinner at the Crystal Palace with Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet. I can't believe how grown up Katie is! She took charge of everything and it was great. The sad part was leaving her.

I have to get to town soon - we have no fresh food in the house.

See you later.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:23 PM   #51
Give me strength

Jane, welcome home!
Poor MaKenzie, hope shes feeling better? Ear infection?
What a great way to celebrate your birthday,,with family and your WDW friends!
Quiet day planned...did too much yesterday. I look like medusa right now,,,hair standing up on end. Can't believe how long it is already, but I don't want to cut it until I have to go back to work.
well off to take a nap....

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED

FOR THEY ARE THE ONES

WHO LET IN THE LIGHT
Old 03-06-2006, 12:26 PM   #52
Give me strength

Yikes! we are at 50,,,hop on over to chit chat # 169

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED

FOR THEY ARE THE ONES

WHO LET IN THE LIGHT
Old 03-06-2006, 12:28 PM   #53
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Jane~ welcome back!! I hope little MaKenzie feels better soon.

Evenflo emailed Tommy back about the snap being broken. The lady claims that the warranty doesn't cover the material. So, she suggested that we take it back to the store.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:35 PM   #54
Today is a new day!

S/C/G: 220/188/160

Good morning chickies...

Ah, THANKS ANGIE! I too hope for a quick sale. Just when I was wondering if anyone was ever going to call to see it we've had a showing Friday, Saturday, Sunday and one scheduled for today at 2 p.m. I'm thinking it is this guy that I happened to see drive by yesterday. I just happened to look out the window and saw a green Ford Escape coming up the cul-de-sac...he was driving slow and looking real hard. Then pulled up front and got one of the flyer's and continued to look at the house before driving off slowly. It's funny, because I hardly look out the front because our bedroom is in the front and I'm not in there during the day unless I am folding clothes or cleaning. I was in there cleaning the window seat and saw the neighbor across the street come walking over slowing, looking around to see if anyone could see him. Ummm, duh, LOL! I thought he was going to get a flyer but he just stood there and read it, lol! It was funny because he looked like he was trying to be sneaky. Anyway, it was kind of funny and then right after he walked back over to his house the guy in the Escape came down the street. Anyway...at least today I don't really have any cleaning to do, just vacuum right before I get out of the house. They may not like the house when they see it, but at least it shows good and is clean. You know...when Smallville first came out I watched it every week. I think for the first two or three seasons. Then they switched the time and day like they always seem to do and I haven't seen it since. Like CSI and The O.C.-haven't seen those since they put The O.C. on the same time as CSI and then changed My Name Is Earl to the same time. So...My Name is Earl and The Office won out over the other two.

SUSAN...well, Mike really showed his true self didn't he, finally. I figured it was just a matter of time. From the beginning, I always felt he went after you because he was jealous of you and Rocky and the only way he could get to you is by going after Gaby. I don't think he actually cared, which is sad. Well, maybe one day he will wake up and realize he has two daughters. Glad you went to court with the ex to support her. Yay, for getting tickets to see the Wiggles! Did you get to talk with Rachel again? Be careful about giving in too much, too soon.

MINDEE...I had a double stroller when DS#2 was born, man what a life saver. Of course DD never cared for being in the stroller, she demanded to walk so I ended up pushing the stroller around empty half the time. Of course strollers are different now days.

JANE...glad you guys had a nice time and sorry little Mckenzie got sick. Hope she's feeling better today.

MARTI...hope you are having or had a nice visit with your sis. Can't remember if she was just there for the weekend or longer.

Hi to everyone else

I guess I should get going. Need to get a couple of loads of laundry done and look up a couple of things online. Since I have to leave for about an hour today, I am going to the park and walk...Ernie needs a good walk too. He is loving that he gets to go for so many rides! If you say "wanna go for a ride" to him and he goes nuts! Anyway, have a great day ladies!
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.