Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 10:45 AM   #31  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Well, I am here. As I mentioned, I've been busy (and I do mean busy) taking care of our friends 5-yr old ... she is a cutie but oh my gosh she sure has the energy bunny beat by a long shot! Whew!

I weighed myself this morning and am happy to report that I am 2 lbs down! If you remember, I gave up cakes, cookies, pies, candies for Lent and I am doing great on that ... Trying to get back on 100% lo-carb - am probably about 80% now so need to work more on that.

Missy:
Drill Sargeant - you go girl! Shame on our girls for not posting!

Annie:
Good to see you post and also on the Easter challenge. I sure hope you have luck soon in finding jobs for you and hubby. Hang in there - things will happen. And I'm sure your parents are glad that you are there with them and that they are able to help you. And you've got us if you need to vent.

Teahoney:
Hope you're feeling better now and doing well. Don't be a stranger - post soon.

GonnaLoseitagain:
Wow, you're really cooking now! WTG on your weight loss! What day is your birthday? Hope you make your birthday goal.

OK - where the heck is all the rest of you? SHARON! SHERRY! SLYVIA! SHERIDAN! DEBBIE! CAROL! MEL! BRANDY! STACIE! (Sorry, if I missed anyone) .......... I'M GOING TO GO START A NEW THREAD NOW AND I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM ALL OF YOU!

OK ... I really am off to start a new thread ... So NO MORE POSTS ON THIS THREAD ... GO TO #15!!!

Later...
Love, CJ
Closed Thread