Attention:new Game Starting Feb13/06

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Come one come all!!! Hi everyone!! Thought I'd introduce a new game to challenge the Dump your Plump group!! We are called " BEAT THE BULGE"and are looking to get some players to help us in our quest to have fun,stay motivated and lose weight!!! We plan on challenging the DYP group for a 1 month time span and see who's group wins!!!! I know it will be us! The game will be starting on Monday,Feb13/06,so get your name in while you can!!Deadline will be Sunday,Feb12/06 at 6:00 PM central time! Hope you will join us and good luck!!
    Wendy from "Seriously~who's with me? thread
  • Yes!!! I'm finally on time for a challenge that is barely starting!!!! I'd like to join your challenge. I'm new here so how do I go about doing that???
  • YEAH!!! Contestant #1!!! To make things fair, we have to basically stick to the same plan as the DYP'ers:

Exercise~ 1 point for every 20 mins.
    Water~ 1 point for every 1/2 gallon/ 2 litres/ 64 oz.
    Healthy food choices~ 1 point per meal..based on your chosen plan and 1/2 points for healthy snacks.
    Pounds/inches lost per week~2 points for every pound and inch lost!!

If there are any suggestions please feel free to share!
    Wendy
  • And to keep track we'll just post our points??? Sorry I'm kind of slow. I've never been on one of these. Bear with me!
  • Yep that's right! And your not slow,I didn't get around to that part yet!! Points can be posted daily and weigh in's will be on the Monday's.
    When we get all the names and facts together we will be making a new thread to start off the game! It will be titled "Beat The Bulge" so be sure to look for it on Monday the 13th!

Roserio~ can u SI6 it yet? What did the DR. say?
    W.
  • Well I didn't really see the doctor. Just blood tests. But I am feeling way better so I'm going to start working out. I'll start off on the treadmill every night and then work up to the first DVD. Don't want to start right away and hurt something now. Can't wait to be wroking out again!!!!
  • This sounds like a lot of fun. I'd definitely like to join in, if possible.
  • Glad to have you with us!
  • you better watch out for us DYP chicks--we are a tough crew!
  • Up for the challenge
    Hi all, I have been looking for a challenge that I can start. Count me in! I look forward to getting to know ya, but most of all getting us all in better shape. Thanks.
  • Cool! Welcome!!
  • Hi ... Count me in!

I'll be looking out for the thread on Monday.

Nichola
  • I would like to do this
    Count me in, I'm still new to the whole website but this sounds like it would be fun. I will be looking for it on monday.

Cindy

HW 230
    SW 230 1/11/06
    CW 214.5
  • Come on ladies (or gents)!!! We need more contestants. Don't you feel like beating some DYP butt!!!! LOL
  • WHOO HOO!!! ROSARIO IS PUMPED UP!!! YOU GO!!!