Old 02-18-2006, 05:16 PM   #91  

Today was a lunch party to celebrate the completion of a big house project that are friends have been doing for 7 years. yea!! I ate a bunch of finger food, but it was ok till the mushy brownie with chocolate chips. I wil live thru it and not blow the rest of the day.
It took me longer than anyone else here to start to work out. I can't believe I waited so long cause I do love it. I feel so much taller and even leaner and stronger. I sure wasted a lot of time.
Melissa - How can Jason's family make any waves when you have custody and not them? They should be asking you what they can do to help, and that's all. Jason is still a kid.
Laura
LauraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 05:18 PM   #92  

You know, I never noticed the little yellow thing on the bottom left of the page. It tells you who is on line. Amazing. Hello Melissa
LauraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 05:34 PM   #93  

No they can't make any waves at all-unless they take me back to court but then he would have to prove he can care for them ect. He doesn't even have his own place and lives in a truck most of the time. I am always online with the dsl. I just hate it when people have something to say and they just don't come out and say it and have to act all mysterious. It is probably something about getting produce here toward the end of the month or something stupid like that but instead of just saying it we have to be all cryptic and call things dilemas. She still hasn't called me about what they are and now I just dont' care lol.

Finally op today! I think I have finally gotten sick enough of staying where I am. I never made it to the scale this morning so I will do it tomorrow. Trying to make sure I got everything until josh goes back to school so I don't have to take him shopping too. Course he will be with ex tomorrow and then mom and dad are taking him monday overnight since his break was so long. I like it cause my parents get paid when they have him since he is disabled and I know he is getting taken care of wonderfully.

Off to clean more stuff-it just never ends I tell ya
melissa
neo98292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 02:15 PM   #94  
I hate my scale

S/C/G: 173/165/130

well Friday was supposed to be our big anniversary celebration BUT plans changed- and after spending too much $$ on vehicle repairs and gas and unexpected dr's appt. we ended up spending a quiet evening at home watching tv. Hubby went shopping as he knew i wasn't up to going out ot eat and bought foods that were prolly a zillion calories- like crab stuffed flounder and stuffed mushrooms( stuffed with italian sausage & cheeses) and shrimp and crab cakes- i ate only small portions of each (except shrimp) but ooh i bet i ate enough calories anyway for a day or two. it was a very nice enjoyable evening.

I have started the packing process- it is scary and i really don't want to- just becasue i want to keep everything but on the other hand i look at items and go why do i even have these things- i haven't used them in years- or why did i buy that cause i've never used it. and then i want to keep it anyway (arrgh)
even knowing i don't need it-

My FIL is thrilled cause i told him what a nice back yard they have and he said it needed so much work that he couldn't do and i said i love to do yard work so we'll get it cleaned up. ( i keep thinking above ground pool)
well i am gonna be an ebay queen again tonight and list all my cake pans, candy molds and tea cups tonight - and melissa- i will be sending you a box soon but I just need to get stuff together.
i almost hit my exercise goal this week i was abouit 30 minutes short but i will blame that on being sick.

Sandi
sandisuze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 02:49 PM   #95  

You are doing better than I am-I don't think I have had any intentional excersize this week. I have spent so much time with my knickers in a knot that I haven't focused on much more than that. On a good note though I did finally talk to maryann and the "dilema" was getting a good running bigger vehicle for me and it looks like they are getting me a jeep cheroke to haul everyone in. It will be jason's so I don't think I am going to have to deal with the insurance either so that will save me 60 a month-all the details aren't worked out yet but the idea of something big enough to haul us all in is pure heaven and this means too that I can feasably go to Bow to see my friend which is about an hour north of me. I didn't dare do it in Mabel since the tranny is almost gone and she is about to give up the ghost. I guess my little talk with Jason really hit home with him and Maryann could see my point too. I told her it isn't like I have my hand out and really expect things, It is just nice to be asked so I don't feel all the time like I am the lone ranger.

Ex brought CHIPPY with him this morning when he picked Josh up. She is like oh we can have you over for dinner blah blah or go have coffee blah blah so you can get to know me. I will be having a big talk with dennis when he brings josh home. What he does or who he sees is his own business but I am so not interested in being friends with them and I don't want to be pals and we aren't one big happy family. They are moving in together on the first and now he wants josh on friday to sunday when he is working> I just don't see the point and CHIPPY is in for a big surprise when she has josh on her own without dennis there. She has no clue what she is in for really and regardless I don't want to see her hurt or hit with something when she tries to "mommy" him. Drama drama drama. Ugh

I am glad you got to have a quiet nite home at least to celebrate and I will be so happy to see the box in the mail. Moving is unnerving even when it is a good thing. There are just so many things to clean and take care of too. Once you get settled you will probably giggle about the nerves you have. It is a good positive thing for everyone and once you get all done, you will be happy you did.

Melissa
Old 02-19-2006, 08:00 PM   #96  
I hate my scale

well i have managed to totally go thru my kitchen - not that it was that big but i have cleaned out every cupboard and packed all my old- that i only get out at holidays glasswares up- i am loving bubble wrap ! and i have a pile of stuff to post on ebay and i listed some stuff on freecycle - I am NOT having a yard sale - i HATE when people come around insult your stuff and then offer you a 1.00 for something you have ( example we ahd an extra 19 inch color tv set i had it listed for 10.00 and these people wanted to give me a 1.00 for it?? yes it worked good etc.. i'd rather haul it to goodwill instead of having a yard sale! I need to get more bubble wrap to pack my good dishes - i want to keep them as they are nice- they'll be fine in storage.
i have also done 5 loads of laundry and i have found that those "space bags" are really cool - i put 3 comforters and 2 blankets in one and it sucked it down to nada! I love them and need to get more for bedding- everything will neatly slide under my bed ! YAY!

WOW Melissa- what a great thing with the new vehicle! i bet that will be a blessing for you! and blah on the ex's GF sure that's just what you wanna do is have coffee with the ex's new chippy. i think she is in for a very rude awakening.
well i am off to fold laundry- cry at extreme makeover home edition and be ready for ebay posting maybe later tonight or early in the a.m. i am starting to run outa steam now- i am off tomorrow and boy do i need it just to catch up from this weekend .

I hate packing stuff although i am going "Oh gee THAT'S where that went"
then promptly tossing it
it will get better
Sandi
Old 02-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #97  

Got more done than I did! Between the phone and dealing with ex my day just got shot! Only half of us got dressed even and I have had what I think is a low grade sinus headache for 4 days now. I cry at extreme home make over too so I am glad I am not the only one. While Josh is with my parents over night tomorrow I will get the shopping done so I have the rest of the week to get the house back to normal (as normal as we get anyway) since the following week are appointments and meetings.
Someone needs to yell at me and kick my in the rear so I can get back on track again. I start out well and then by afternoon early evening, I am in the black abyss!
Melissa
Old 02-20-2006, 01:22 PM   #98  
I hate my scale

ok melissa-back on track lady! (oh like i am one to give you advice )
I am so busy - i start on 1 thing and then run into another forgetting the first thing I was working on- arrgh talk about not staying on track. I need to make a list and cross off 1 thing at a time- i honestly have no words of wisdom for you- i crash every afternoon/evening and by 4 i seem to want to eat everything in sight and sometimes do.
even if i am busy i want to eat.
well today i have had 4 huge piles of stuff in my Living room - 1 for ebay finally got pics taken - 1 for goodwill- 1 for freecycle and the one for trash is GONE! now i need to spend time listing ebay stuff- i was really looking forward to a quiet day off- HA!

Haven't even changed out of PJ bottoms today as i am working but being lazy for my day off. i have been washing loads of laundry finally catching up - and getting extra bedding into space bags -i do like them.

i also filed all my warranties and manuals for stuff we have in a file box (dvd player etc..)ooo i am organized (that'll last about a week)
i even cleaned out my fridge today- by 5:00 i'll be
check in later !
Sandi
Old 02-20-2006, 02:08 PM   #99  

Sounds like me yesterday. I think I finally got dressed about 3p. I am now waiting for Logan to wake up so I can feed him and then head to the store. I will be taking all 4 today lol. I know I am a glutton for punishment I think. Oh and get this..ex comes and brings josh home just to tell me he doesnt' think he is moving in with his chippy and he thinks she is stupid. That whole big stupid meeting thing was all for nothing and a total waste of my time. I feel so bad for that little girl. She left her husband for dennis and now she will probably get the shaft from him. I think Dennis should have to wear a t-shirt that says stay away from me as I am a colossal jackass! It just kills me. Well speaking of getting dressed, I guess I should. I just have myself and Odessa left.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:16 PM   #100  
mmmm.. ice cream

S/C/G: 238/135/125

Height: 5'4"

that t-shirt for dennis sounds like a great idea. poor chippy. maybe she can go back to her husband.
well this weekend was pretty bad. too many calories but she scale is hanging in there mostly. one pound up, but that's pretty normal considering the circumstances i weigh under. i am determined to have a great op week, and cut those calories!
cadwell125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 05:21 PM   #101  

I know I really felt like I should talk to her but since she is so young she would probably think I was jealous or wanted dennis back or something and wouldn't listen anyway. I have been a bad eater too. I did go shopping yesterday and now that I have two down for naps am going to map out a few days worth for myself and start yelling at myself too. I am going to be back where I was if I don't stop it.

The crib for Logan arrived yesterday and it is just gorgeous! They all spent their first night together last night and the girls slept through Logan's nightly bottle so that is so neat. I have my room back! I also will hit payout for my pirate game too this month! I finally got smart about playing it and have a system and it is working so much better. Only 20.00 this month but as I build my defenses ect I can get a better payout. Lovin' it!

We have alot of MIA'S again. I know that sandi is in the process of moving but I am worried about Theresa-it has been ages!
Melissa
Old 02-21-2006, 05:30 PM   #102  
I hate my scale

i'm here- just had to work unreal hours today
i am worried about theresa too- i miss everyone- maybe it's the snow??

I ate a chocloate chip cookie for breakfast

i ate a piece of chocolate cake for lunch

i did eat some carrot and celery sticks during the day so that may count toward something.

and i had better choices but i chose to ignore the little voice inside of me saying "don't eat Me"
smacks head against wall
here i am again freaking out about weight loss and putting it all back on.

this has to stop
Old 02-21-2006, 05:33 PM   #103  
mmmm.. ice cream

i can't believe what i acutally ate yesterday! i only had two bites, but i don't know what possessed me when i took a spoon to a cup of whipped cream covered with caramel sauce. maybe it was the . what was i thinking?? this job is going to be the end of me! first little bites of cupcakes, then whole ones, and now whipped cream by spoonful!
i need some serious
Old 02-21-2006, 05:37 PM   #104  
mmmm.. ice cream

lol. just read the last two posts, and i think we all (mias too) need
Old 02-21-2006, 08:04 PM   #105  

I've only got a minute but I just wanted to check in with a bit of . I can tell you that it DOES get easier but the ONLY way it's going to get easier is by DOING it. It's extremely hard work to make time to exercise and to take the time to make the right food choices every time. The only way to get past the difficult part and make it a habit is to just suck it up and make it a priority NO MATTER WHAT and just do it. No excuses, no nothing else, just do it. I still have days where it is just mind over matter, eating what I know are the right things instead of what I really want, setting a specific time to exercise and then when that time arrives just getting up and doing it without thinking about it and talking myself out of it. I know everyone has a lot of stress and issues and everything else, but being healthy makes dealing with the those things easier. For those of us who are parenting, it feels like we are taking time away from our kids, but in fact that time for oursleves makes us better parents because we are setting examples for our kids along with making sure we'll be here for them for a long time to come. We are ALL WORTH THE WORK! Make it a priority, and make it happen. I'm really not trying to upset anybody because I SO know where you are all coming from because I was stuck in a rut for so long and I know there is only one way out of that rut and it isn't easy no matter how you look at it, BUT if I can do it...YOU CAN DO IT!!

Well I am off for my evening workout...who's with me?
KayElle is offline   Reply With Quote