Old 02-18-2006, 11:27 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi! Sounds like you have your hands full!!I am looking forward to the days when Ryan has sleep overs etc! Should be fun! I had a productive day so now it is time to sit back and relax with a nice cup of herbal tea! Maybe watch some tv before bed!Chat with you all tomorrow!
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 08:22 AM   #107  

Goodmorning ladies,

Just checkin in. I have to grocery shopping today with 3 kids ahhhhh. Should be so much fun!! Planning on stocking up on fruits and veggies. I gotta really start eating more of them. My problem is I usually buy them when I go shopping, but they never get used end up going bad. Not this time. Well I hope you all have a good day.

Aila
bigbootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 10:48 AM   #108  

Good morning everyone!

How is your game going? I seem to be playing a game of my own these days! I haven't had a spare minute to really work out in two weeks yet i've managed to lose 6 lbs... my body is a mystery machine!

Well i'm off to the city for some grocery shopping! Toodles
susie_sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 12:53 PM   #109  

Hi Susie! Way to go! Have fun in Wpg today!
Old 02-19-2006, 02:42 PM   #110  

i adore dancing!!! i would love to take lessons but there is only 1 place that does it and you need a partner. i don't know any spare men who can dance! i have done some lessons in auckland before i moved but not up here and i am not quite advanced enough to do it all at dances i still need some lessons. i esp love latin dance

aila - have fun with the shopping

susie - i'm slightly jealous. i'd love to lose 6lb lol. sell us your secret weight loss plan hehe
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 03:43 PM   #111  

Hi Sweet Pea! I have a problem trying to find a male dance partner too! I only dance with 3 different guys and 1 of them is alot older than me so I feel like it have to take it easy on him!LOL!!I'm scared he will have a heart attack or something!! LOL!! Actually he's in better shape than me!
Susie~I'm willing to come and pick up your secret diet from you! I don't live far! HAHA!!!
Aila~ how did the excursion go??They didn't tie you up and leave you in the frozen foods section,did they!! LOL!!
Old 02-19-2006, 04:42 PM   #112  
dgpebbles

Hello ladies...I saw your other post where you are looking for more people due to others MIA...The same thing is happening in the other threads I've been posting on...I don't know where everyone's disappearing to..anyway I'm in this till the end...No giving up here so I would like to join your group..

I'm 36, single mom of a 18yr old girl...I started my new lifestyle on 12-19-05...I am counting calories and just trying to eat healthier..I also ride my stationary bike almost daily and I also do a few dvd workouts too...I like to weigh-in on Mondays...What days do you all weigh-in and what kind of diet are you doing?

Can't wait to get to know you all better...have a great day.
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 04:44 PM   #113  

donna

nice to see you here! i am trying to eat less in particular i need to cut bingeing and reduce sugar/chocolate intake. also increasing exercise
Old 02-19-2006, 05:03 PM   #114  

Hi Donna!Sounds like we basically have the same workout plan. I use my stationary bike and have my DVD aerobics that I do. I am doing the Beachbody-Slim in 6 workouts ,or I should say I'm starting them again tomorrow!
I usually weigh myself on Mondays too! How about you Sweet Pea?
And as for a diet plan,I don't have one,but plan on counting cals for the next 3 weeks-a month and see if that helps!
Glad to have you with us!
Wendy
Old 02-19-2006, 09:28 PM   #115  

You guys make me laugh- you weigh in on Mondays? I weigh in about 62 times a day and freak out every time i gain an ounce! Maybe I should have my husband hide the scale and only let me use it once a week! I'm obsessed! Though I have realy stopped relying on the scale sinc it seems my body weight fluctates sometimes up to 7 lbs in a day. I go by how my clothes feel. Yesterday I put on some jeans I haven't worn since my last child was born!

here's my secret diet:
Step one- eat less
Step two- drink more water
Step three- repeat!

ok so i have my workout clothes on as we speak and i'm about to go for a short run. May the force be with me.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:39 PM   #116  

HAHA! Susie,you are funny! You know,I have to tell you this...When I first started this site I used to keep my scale in the van!!! I didn't weight myself so much because that consisted of unlocking the van,getting the scale,finding flat land,etc, just seemed like to much work!!LOL!I ahd to bring it in when it got below 0 though! My scale is digital and I didn't want to ruin it!
Good Luck with your run! Wish I could do that!With my asthma,I'm lucky If I can simply live some days! LOL!
W.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:58 PM   #117  

ok, well that was not too bad. I think it's probably time to step it up a bit...I'd like to lose another 10 lbs before spring break...well 16 actually but that's not gonna happen so i'll be happy with 10.

This week my goal is to get out of bed early enough to workout before school at least three times....
Old 02-19-2006, 11:27 PM   #118  

i don't have a regular weigh in day i just do it when i feel like it. sometimes that's a couple of weeks apart. other times if i think i might have gained or lost i hop on the scale daily, all depends. a regular weigh in day is probably a good idea

i've got behind. i put some weight back on so i have to attack that first. talk about making life hard for myself grrrrr
Old 02-19-2006, 11:28 PM   #119  

oooh forgot to say. my exercise plan is mainly walking the dogs about 2.5km most days but i plan to keep building the distance

i also dance when i can. i need to increase that as i just love it. sometimes i do it in the lounge if there is nothing on. occasionally i go out to dance with friends. i might go to ceroc from time to time to do some dancing. it's fun!
Old 02-20-2006, 02:26 AM   #120  

NEWBIES!!!! WELCOME!!

It was starting to get a bit tame around here, but it's really good to meet some new people. I've been doing WW for almost a year now, but have started on SBD this morning! We will hold thumbs and see if I can stick it out for the two weeks of Phase 1. My dodgy eating of the last two weeks caught up with this week and I gained 1kg We've got a program on tv at the mo called Strictly Come Dancing - celebs dancing with professional dancers. It is very enjoyable to watch. After watching 'Dirty Dancing' while at school, a friend and I took dancing lessons for quite a few years and I even have my gold medal in ballroom (I think)

Sweet - I'm SOOO trying to get my sweet-tooth under control! I ate a bottle of chocolate spread this week. As well as a couple packets of biscuits (cookies) and just general bad stuff.

Wendy - I also have a stationary bike, although it is in pieces at the moment as the tension strap has snapped I'm starting my Self Challenge today and will have to make do with the stepper until the bike is fixed. They are supposed to send someone out to do it.

I think that I'll sprinkle some over us all to get us back on track this week
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote