Old 02-08-2006, 02:45 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:13 PM   #47  

not feeling talkative today wendy?
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:19 PM   #48  

Nope! A little hung over today HEEHEE! Had fun though!
Old 02-08-2006, 07:56 PM   #49  

oh no, my dog has campylobacta. i now have to treat both my dogs for it and the cat to be safe. grrr

am off to disinfect everything ugh ugh
Old 02-08-2006, 10:17 PM   #50  

OH poor you! And animals too! Hope all goes well.
I'm off to bed,g'night!
Old 02-08-2006, 11:51 PM   #51  

thanks. it's highly contagious and can pass to humans so i am having to be extra careful. lots of work!

i bought salads for tonight as i knew i would not prepare anything after this chaotic dat
Old 02-09-2006, 03:32 AM   #52  

Campy-what?!?!? Sounds a bit like an STD...(Lets just leave that thought right there!!!)lol and I'll now get my mind out of the gutter! We're just about getting washed away here today - the rain is phenominal and heavy! It took us 40min to drive 14km today! Some of the other guys here took even longer - anywhere up to 2 hours! Nobody in this country knows how to drive when it rains. I have some work and will be changing some plans for the umpteenth time because the the d*mn architect keeps changing his mind!! (Architects and IT guys are very hight up on my sh*t list at the mo and keep changing places!)

My bed arrived yesterday and sleeps SOOO nicely!!

Wendy - hope you enjoyed the night before the hangover! Been so long for me I don't know if I know how to do it anymore!

Good night.
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 03:11 PM   #53  

Hi girls! What's up? Would you believe I still have a headache Wow,didn't think I drank that much...only had 4 vodka and 7's, I'm guessing that it was 3 to many!
So I have this Idea for the ladies that are not doing the Dump your plump thing....if your interested PM me and I'll let you know what it is!!! It's nothing bad so don't worry!!!
Maybe a little ..........competition.........HEEHEEHEE!!!
Hope all is well with you and yours,take care and have a great day!

(((((TESSA))))) Hope you are better soon,Hun!
Old 02-09-2006, 05:25 PM   #54  

hey there. nice pic wendy

meg - you always sound so bright and chirpy hehe. glad your bed is nice to sleep in. so explain what you do. i thought you worked in an office or do you subcontract?

i'm not up to a competition right now. honestly i am in survival mode. i am just so exhausted. the disease can be transmitted to humans so i am constantly disenfecting everything and washing everything several times.

And this morning I woke to chaos so I demolished the buzz bars for breakfast. First thing I see jasmine has found some loose wallpaper and pulled it off and chewed it to bits. Grrrrrr

Next doggy poo and pee. On the tarp which is good. but one of the dogs obviously stepped on the pee and tramped it around the house. Given that they have an infectious bacteria I am now too scared to walk around the house without shoes. I am going to have to get a professional floor cleaning service but I can’t do it until the dogs are cured.

they shouldn’t have needed to go inside. I took them out before bed and I definitely saw Jazz pee. Saff went down to the end of the section so I couldn’t see what she did. I have washed my hands so many times they are almost raw. i went for a walk to buy disposable gloves. Cripes I am very unhappy and feeling scared I might get this disease.

while I was out getting the gloves and mop i took advantage of the McD offer of 2 bacon egg mcmuffins for price of 1 and had em for breakfast. I saved a bit of the crust for saffie but ate all the filling and a giant OJ chock full of sugar. Now I’m not going to need to eat for a few hours hehe

off to lie down for a bit. hope it doesn't rain on my washing. very grey clouds.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:59 PM   #55  

Hey Sweets! I hope the pups and kittie get better soon! And I really hope you don't get it! Wow, that would be awful,take care!
The McD's sounds SO good right now......should I?........Nope better not Gotta try and behave......Gotta try and behave....Gotta try and behave..!!!!!
I think I am having a hard time trying to behave....TEEHEE! But in the end,I will behave...I think!
Old 02-09-2006, 09:57 PM   #56  

Hey all. Sorry I've been MIA, thanks Wendy for checking on me. School holidays were pretty hectic and I felt guilty spending too much time on the computer. Exercise has also been taking precedence so I haven't had much time for checking in except to update my tickers etc. Have thought of you all though. School's back (woohoo) so I should have a bit more time now.

Wendy ~ NICE pic - you're just the way I pictured you for some reason, lol. Ryan sure is a cutie. I'm feeling competitive so send me the details of your competition idea, I won't be doing the Dump Your Plump thing. WTG on getting down to 136lbs - you must be stoked to be off that plateau.

Sweet Pea ~ Sorry to hear about your sick doggy. Arrghh, that must be hideous. Hope it passes quickly and you and the other two furbies manage to avoid getting it.

Meg ~ I could do with a new bed. I HATE mine. It's too hard. We have a topper pad with bumps on it to soften it a bit but it gets too hot in the Summer so it's a choice between being too hot or sleeping on a slab of bricks!!

Hey to everyone else here. Must go and tidy the house. I've had a slack day today and it's a pigsty with a capital P.
Silverfern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:06 AM   #57  

hi. nice to see you back silverfern!
Old 02-10-2006, 01:07 AM   #58  

Hi ALL!!!! I am so tired Nice to see you back Silverfern! I'll get back to you on the challenge I am off to bed in a few minutes,gotta go to the other thread and say g'night there too!
So g'night!
Old 02-10-2006, 01:52 AM   #59  

Sweet - I'm not always happy and chirpy, at the mo I'm feeling quite pissed - computer hopefully better, but having to save all my plans on the c drive has made it really slow! I am normally very sarcastic and cynical with what could be called a slightly warped sense of humour! I'm a draughtsman and work for consulting engineers (elec and mech). The engineer I work for the most, is doing a lot of building conversions, from office to residential. One of those designs was ok, except now the architect has moved things and added pillars in ridiculous places! I now have to shift light points and plugs and it is a really TEDIOUS job!! Had to supplement with chocolate yesterday pm to get through the afternoon. Then had mac & cheese for supper - am now detoxing! Did get on the bike for 30min to not feel so bad for all the cheese!

Wendy - That photo is soooo cool!! Your son is just gorgeous (and this from a non-kiddie person!) In my heavy drinking days (in London) I used to go home from a night out and down a couple of vit c and b and try to manage some water as well. I can remember once drinking nearly a whole bottle of vodka and then going to work still drunk the next day!! If I did that now, I think it would kill me! Let me know about the comp - I'm going to be starting the Self Challenge at the end Feb, maybe you want to join me?

Silver - Good to see you back. Glad to hear about the exercise - mine has been a bit hit and miss this week, but hope to be better next week.

Must go and earn my salary now.

Good night
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:38 PM   #60  

Good Morning Lovley Ladies!!!! What's up????? I'm a little tired today I'll live! It's sure nice to hear from all of you! And I hope all the others come back eventually! I have to go and make lunch, so I'll be back later!
W.