Old 02-28-2006, 05:29 PM   #181  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi guys. Sorry I have been gone so long. Last week was the kids vacation and I guess I just got busy.

We bought our RV from RV Wholesalers and we picked one off their lot that was $1000.00 cheaper with the same options ordered plus they had a coupon for $500 more off on top of that so we bought it and with the savings we are having them deliver it to our house. It should be here in about a week and a half they said. I cant wait. We got it for $21,000.00 where as the dealers up here wanted $28,000.00 cant beat that.

We got a Wildcat 28RK

I gotta go get supper ready but I will try to post more later.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 06:59 PM   #182  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey all...I am down 1 lb this week. I'll take it because I ate a whole bunch of stuff I shouldn't have and enjoyed it! So woo-hoo!!! Man, I gotta get crackin'! I have to lose 2.1 lbs a week for the next 6 weeks to get to my Easter goal......sounds tough, but I'm gonna try.

Hi Angie, congrats on your new RV...when's the next road trip? Missed ya around here.

melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:16 AM   #183  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning everyone.. sorry I missed yesterday.... I was in avoidance mode. I hate it when I start doing that... avoidance equals not staying on program or caring... and then I feel guilty and want to hide and avoid everyone. So... I'm kicking myself in the butt and will make sure I check in here.. I have too.. it's too easy to stick my head under the rock and ignore... and gain pound after pound back.

I'll check back later after the new thread is started... :-) Happy March!
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:10 PM   #184  

Angie so good to see you back. I was worried as were all of us about you. Cool beans about the RV. Don't you just love a good deal.

I weighed in today and I am still at 13lbs. I guess that is ok. I am feeling kind of bloated so maybe next week will be better.

I can't chat long. We have friends coming in for the weekend so I will not be able to post until they leave but I wanted to say hi. I really need to clean the house so I hope you guys have a great weekend and I will be back Monday.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:20 PM   #185  

Hi Girls

Angie nice to see you. What a deal on the RV, I will try and look that model up to see what it looks like.

Have fun Kempy with the company.

Cherie, you know I feel that way sometimes. Because I am not on plan or just busy or don't have much to report. I am wishing I was weighing what I did last year at this time. I have to find my motivation to just be fit.

Noelle great job on the 1lb. That pms eating didn't even stop you from losing, way to go!

Hi to everyone else. I have to get dd ready for school now. Have a good day everyone
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:51 PM   #186  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

New March thread started.... go here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...38#post1154238

Hope to see you there.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 01:00 PM   #187  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning guys. I seem to have lost my drive to lose. I didnt lose all that much all this last month and quite frankly I am not wanting to deal with it right now either. I dont want to be super strict like I usually do and it just isnt working if I am not. So I am trying to decide if it is really worth all the effort. You know what I mean? I have been exercising all week but I am up 2 pounds...which is my fault totally because I didnt do anything right last week but still...

Cherie, I feel ya. That is what I did last week. still am actually but I am trying to at least keep the hope up. (((HUGS))))

Surf, I see you like Ragdolls. I have always wanted one and after Christmas My favorite cat Tinky passed away so we went and got a Ragdoll. She is the sweetest little fluffball. She is a seal bicolor Ragdoll. Her fur is so soft that it does feel like a bunny. It is hard to explain but they are definately different. They go limp when you pick them up which makes it hard to pick her up because when I grab under her arms then she almost slips out of my hands. She is turning into a heathen now and the kittens wont play with her now because she kicks their butts. We named her Daisy but she gets called Puddin pop more often now. I tried to post her pic but I cant get it small enough to do it. If you pm me your email I will send you a pic of her.

Kempy, Have a great weekend. I didnt mean to worry ya.

Julie, If you go to RV Trader online you can type in Forest River Wildcat 28RK in Sunset tan and it will show pics of ones like it.

Noelle, Congrats on your loss. You are doing awesome.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote