Losin' Ladies

You're on Page 1 of 92
Go to
  • OK Ladies, here we go. Lets all weigh in on Mondays?
    Tara
  • found ya! Ok I will weigh in on Monday too.

Now what WW info can you give me to help me?

I just got back from my quick stroll with baby. 20 min brisk walk pushing stroller.
  • What do you want? Snacks? If you tell me how much you weigh I can post to you the activity points for your walk.
    given it doesnt have a high fat or fiber content 50 calories is usually a point. Fiber brings points down, fat brings them up. Anytime you need to know you can pm me and I will look it up for you. Also I have a points calculator from ebay and it is wonderful, I can keep trac of my points and figure out how many something has.
    Let me know what you need
    Tara
  • hi ladies

well i went food shopping today so im all set for tomm! i will post on mondays, but im sticking to my current wi day:

hiya tara!
    hey steady....we can help ya but you really should think about buying the week 1 book....very valuable tool.
  • the week one book?

thanks. I am at 176 right now.
  • yes steady bc its the one that tells you all the point values for the foods. have you considered just going to 1 meeting to get it?
  • morning ladies

my WI stinks...I am BACK to my starting weight. Proves my eating binges are hurting me

Good luck.
  • morning ladies my WI was the same today 242 but I was bad and only went to the gym once this week

? I only have a WW week one book from about 3 yrs ago do you suggest I get a new one?
  • hi ladies!
    ok i need to kick arse w this weight thing b/c ive gained 20 lbs in 3 weeks w binging and am now 4 lbs over my max of where im allowed to be ww wise. i had to pay this week and if i have to pay again it dang well better be the last time! i want to lose 30 lbs!
    cranky:yes a new one might be a good idea bc point values have changed.
  • Wi
    Weel, I too am up. Two pounds. I blame the pasta. Anyway today I am at 25 points for the day and am hungry so I will snack before bed, I will still come in under points though. Also no exercise today as I went to work and class and to drive to those places I was in the car for over 4 hours. May a** hurts from all the sitting, but I am too tired to work out. Tomorrow....
    Tara
  • hope you all have a good night and tomorrow is a better day. I am worn out from spinning class and going to bed.
  • good job steady!
    my day was crappy.... im just too stressed.
  • steady
    good job girl, you are makin me tired!!!!!LOL
    Tara
  • Thanks ladies!

Hope you are well this AM. I am sore but not too...I hope to get out for a stroll with Nicholas today. I want to walk everyday. Of course after that 1 hr spin class the last thing I wanted to do was walk!! And it was raining yesterday so we will see how today goes.

DFJ 1/30: (daily food journal)

B: oatmeal w/ brown sugar and butter and fat free cream; coffee FF cream
    S: Dannon low carb yogurt smoothie; apple
    L: ? I can't remember!
    S: multigrain english muffin w/ PB
    S: 1pc multi grain toast w/ PB
    D: grilled chicken quesadilla on whole wheat low carb/fat tortilla w/ cheddar; salsa, light sour cream; black beans & corn

Water: 50 oz
    Exercise: 1 hr spin
  • hi guys!
    hi bg, hey steady!