Old 01-27-2006, 08:45 AM   #61  

Ha! Somehow I don't think you have anything to worry about, Liz. The irony is that exercising is the only thing that makes me feel better and it's what I'm not supposed to do. Still trying to sneak it in, though!

Wahoo for the weekend! I am psyched! What's everyone up to this weekend?
Veerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 01:35 PM   #62  
banned

hi guys! tgif!!!!
veerie i agree its what i need to 2 do thats why i gotta rid my probs(did one today and got 1 more to deal w asap and then i can move on.
ive got a bday party tomm.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 02:16 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

i thought i would have a nice relaxing night, maybe take a bubble bath and watch some Lost on DVD. BUT apparently my boyfriend has a different idea, a wild weekend with friends in san antonio. so we will see who wins this one.
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 04:43 PM   #64  
banned

both sound fun~!
Old 01-28-2006, 07:34 AM   #65  

bubble bath option won out. mark ended up going to abilene for a few hours and just having a boys night out which worked great for me. i did have an incident with a certain jar of peanut butter and that just wasn't pretty. no more peanut butter for me till next saturday!
Old 01-28-2006, 08:00 AM   #66  
takeitoff&Keepitoff

Hi Liz~
I can see that you've already lost 50 pounds. How did you do it? How long did it take?
How long have you maintained the weight loss?
Do you have any "before pictures".
I find success stories very inspirational.
girlieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 10:10 AM   #67  

girlieyorkie~
50lbs was from my all-time highest weight and I've very slowly lost since then, plateauing and maintaining then losing some more. I was getting too comfortable at my lowest plateau this time around and really am working to change things up to finally get to goal. I exercise a ton (cardio esp running, strength training and flexibility as well) getting some form every day and I have slowly changed my eating habits. Nothing crazy like no carbs, no fat etc but just making better choices. It's all pretty basic stuff I guess.

I have pictures in my users gallery (http://www.3fatchicks.com/member-gal.../27301/cat/500). The Halloween 2004 was probably around 170lbs and then College picture was probably 180ish. December 2005 was around 145lbs. I'll have to look for pictures at a higher weight but like I said, it was awhile ago. It may have taken a long time to get where I am but I've never gained more than a few maintenance pounds back.
Old 01-28-2006, 10:25 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 219/167/159

Height: 5' 9"

Hello ladies...

I have been sick since Wednesday, and havn't exercised at all!!!!! My eating has been ok however.

I have lost no weight.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I have been stuck here for ages. It seems like after losing 50+ pounds, 6 more would be no big deal. Seems like the closer you get to your goal the more reluctant your body is to give up those pounds.

Oh well, hopefully I will feel better after the weekend and do my exercising!!!
LeslieFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 10:30 AM   #69  
takeitoff&Keepitoff

The pictures are not available at the moment, so I'll check them out later.

You are doing so good on maintaining your loss, I've managed to lost 40 pounds 5 years ago, but gained them all back plus almost 10 pounds more on top.
girlieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 03:07 PM   #70  

Leslie, congrats on losing that pound (I read on the other thread). It's much more difficult as you get close to goal I know.
Old 01-28-2006, 10:53 PM   #71  
banned

hey guys!
whats up?
feelin better leslie?? lizz hang in there....i too have been hnaving incicents w the pb....it finally was gone and i bought individual tubs online. monday here i come!
Old 01-29-2006, 07:36 PM   #72  

Oh peanut butter my weakness too. I'm looking forward to tomorrow to see how everyones weeks went.
Andrea will you be doing a post with everyones weekly points? well I'm off to exercise maybe I can get within sight of Ms Liz next week

Lori
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:57 PM   #73  
banned

hey guys!
how was everyones week? mine was cruddy. oh well, tomm new start for me. hey hawk, you can post weekly totals and lbs lost etc on the wi thread i did and tomm ill start a new wi thread for the new week
Old 01-30-2006, 01:10 AM   #74  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Hey girls! I'll probably be the last one to post on this thread lol!

Last week was kind of crazy, and my points didn't add up too well, but tomorrow I am going to work real hard! I am trying to decide what I can count as a 'healthy meal?' LOL...I know pizza was a not a good one, but I had a few others that were good in moderation. I was at my brother's house, so I couldn't really refuse the food...like I'd ever refuse food lol!

So, I need to go and count up my points for this past week, and tomorrow I am going to weigh, be prepared for no weight loss or even some weight gain, and start hard! Ok...here I go!
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 06:16 AM   #75  

No weight loss here which is very disappointing but food choices will be better next week. I've gotta catch up with miss veerie!