Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 05:30 PM   #16  

Default Hello

Hi my name is Kelly. I live in New Hampshire and I am a full time accounting professor at a community college in Massachusetts. I have 3 children (as you can see by my name - 11 & 8), a 4 month old puppy and 3 cats.

I started counting calories on Jan 1 and have lost 5 lbs (YEAH). But need some motivation to loose the other 25. (Start 165/Goal 135)

I will be walking/jogging and trying to drink water and stay under 1500 calories.

Last year my college roomate came to visit me and she was amazing! I don't know how much she lost but she looked great. (I was always the skinny one so It was tough for me to hide under a t-shirt and see her in a bikini!) I am turning 40 this year and want to look as good as she did for her 40th!

LETS DUMP THIS PLUMP LADIES!!
Kelly
Old 01-23-2006, 05:40 PM   #17  
kmccann

Hi everyone!

My name is Katrina and I am 36. I have been married to E for 16 years and have a daughter age 11 and a son age 7. I am a full time accountant for a large home improvement company and I live in the foothills of North Carolina.

My highest weight was 289 in September of 2004 when I started by new lifestyle. I got down to 230 in October of 2005 and stayed there until this month and I've already lost another 4 pounds with the motivation from this site. I am 5'6" and my goal for now is 175 which is the weight I was my senior year in high school. I really want to get down to 199 by July 8th because my brother is getting married in NY.

My "diet" is cutting back on what I eat (portion control) and exercising. I figure if I loose it slowly that will lower my chances of gaining it back. Good luck to all!!!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 01:19 AM   #18  
Gonna be skinny!

S/C/G: 240/224/140

Height: 5'5

Hi everyone, im Kenna and i am 29. I am married with 3 kids, 10, 3, and 1. My hubby is currently in Iraq till the end of may or early June so i need to prove i can lose this weight. I am calorie counting most of all right now since this is just the first week of my diet. I will be doing my first weigh in next week. I wanted to get past all that fast water loss first I am thinking about starting lifting and see if it helps me more. I would really like a noticeable difference when hubby gets back!
Old 01-24-2006, 04:04 AM   #19  

Hi, My name is Meg and I'm 33 years old and live in South Africa. Have been doing WW for nearly a year now with limited success. Started the new year with new vigour and have lost 2kgs so far. At present I'm doing cardio 6x a week and weights 3x. Am also trying to eat more protein and less starch. I want to lose the excess weight as I would like to prevent any of the diseases associated with being over-weight as well as to feel better in my skin.

I work as a draughtsman for a firm of consulting engineers and as such my work does fluctuate a bit, but there is lots out there this year!
Old 01-24-2006, 08:51 AM   #20  

Hey everybody!

I'm Vee. I'm 33, live in lovely New Hampshire, have two amazing dogs and am the Executive Director of a nonprofit agency. My job gets pretty stressful at times and I resort to stress/emotional eating, which has caused me to spend the passed several years gaining and losing the same 10 pounds over and over again. I am determined to get rid of it for good!

I'm not following specified plan, but I am trying to keep my calories under 1500 and get at least 75 grams of protein, 25 grams of fiber and 1,000 mg of calcium per day. I also need to get back into weight training, so I'm aiming for a minimum of 4 30 minutes sessions per week.

I am really psyched for this competition and for the motivation I know we can give each other!

Vee
Old 01-24-2006, 05:12 PM   #21  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Hello hello! Again this is so wonderful!

LOL, some of you are so funny! but...just to let you know I'M GOING TO WIN!!!! lol jk This will be great whoever wins. Hey, if everyone loses weigh then everying one wins in a way!

So, my name is Tessa and I'm 22 and from Iowa. I am currently a senior (still a semester to go after this one) at a small private college in Iowa. I am going into elementary education, special education. My spelling is aweful btw lol.

I've been heavy all of my life. I hit my high when I was a junior in high school and weighed 220 lbs. Right now I weigh 155 lbs, and I've done so mostly through slimfast. I've still have a good 20 pounds to go or so, and I plan on doing that on controlled calorie diet...occational slimfast (I've going away from that though, because they keep dropping all of my fav. products lol). I've also been workout out hard lately, and that is really helping!

I am not at my lowest weight sense late elementary school at 155 lbs!

Well, I look forward to hearing from all of you!
Old 01-25-2006, 02:18 PM   #22  

Hi! my name is iris and i live in wisconsin. my younger sister is getting married in june and i would like to be able to wear a dress and actually look nice in it. i have about 70lbs total to lose. i walk 2 miles everyday. and do a low carb diet. i have found that is the easiest diet i have ever done and it lets me eat more of my favorite foods.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:00 PM   #23  
Grand Canyon on my 30th!!

Hi my name is Stacey and I just turned 29 at the beginning of January. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and I’m married to the most perfect man in the world and we have 1 dog, Ruston. We don’t have any kids, and we’re not going to have any, so it’s just the 3 of us.

I’ve been fighting with my weight all my life. But now it’s time to make our “change of lifestyle” stick! My little (and only) sister is getting married in October and I love the Maid of Honour dress she’s picked out for me but it has no sleeves. I’ve NEVER worn anything without sleeves in my whole life, so I’m pretty nervous about it.

Plus I’m turning 30 in January 2007 and I want to be a completely different person physically by then. I have 130 pounds to lose and I want to see how much of it I can take off before next year. My husband and I are going to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas for my 30th, and I want to look and feel better by then.

Good luck everybody!!!

Stacey
Old 01-26-2006, 10:25 PM   #24  

Default hi

hi my name is Tammy and I am 37 happily marrried mom of 2 boys 12 and 13. I live in Chilliwack BC Canada. I own a daycare and enjoy shopping, fashion and scrapbooking. I have been a WW member for 4 years and have been between 170 and 185ish for over 3 years. I am determined to get to goal of 145 ish by the end of this year. I am so glad to have found this site it has only been a week but writing about my feelings and having a few buddies has helped me already.

I would love to have e-mail buddies [email protected]

have a great day and remember every step you take is one step closer to your goal. cheers Tammy
Closed Thread