3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#64)

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 12:44 PM   #31

Good Morning Ladies!
Windy day in KS!!

G - I am not going to spend the $ to attend meetings, I'll have YOU all!! I am using points - (I was a WW member several years ago when pts came out...then I went back again for 6 wks, but didn't have the motivation) SO I am going to try to do it on my own with the help of my friends!
I am on Day 4 of the "release of the skinny girl" mission! I have been doing ok - keeping up my food diary, drinking my water and walking. My fear is the weekend is looming!

Welcome Erin! I just began posting here too so I'm a newbie as well learning all the "Floozies" myself! (Just a little tidbit, I am a cousin to Gayle! She invited me... ;o) She is very sweet!)

Good Luck to everyone today on your goals...remember one step/day/hour/minute (whatever it takes to keep your focus on your goal!) at a time - no one made the journey all at once... (mine is sometimes by MINUTES!!!)
Old 01-26-2006, 08:24 PM   #32

Hi ladies.. Well..i wasn't thrown out of weight watchers with a scarlet letter on my shirt. I even lost 4.6 lbs. I'm thrilled. I never would have thought. My job has been so stressful lately that i want to eat and crawl in a hole. ( i work in a state institution for mentally retarted/mentally ill women as a social worker and i adore my work. There is never a dull moment). This week im being pull in 10 differant directions i swear.

Anyway..Maybe saturday i will make it to the Gym or tomorrow after work if im still standing. Thank you all so much for your support and warm welcome. I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Old 01-27-2006, 12:31 AM   #33
Losing it!

Erin, CONGRATS on the weight loss! Boy, am I relieved!!!! I just knew for sure I would be heading your way to rough up the gal with the clicking tongue. LOL! Sounds like you have a very stressful job, just try to remember to find time just for you too. WELCOME!!!!!

Bev, your doing great on the mission!!! Just keep thinking...skinny, skinny thoughts!
Painful moments, trust God...
Every moment, thank God.

Old 01-27-2006, 06:16 AM   #34

Quick post because I'm running late:

Erin-Great job on the WI!!

Bev-I'll be happy to help with any WW questions you have.

Gayle-I can't drink milk. That's why I'm using soy. You are right though. I should go back to hard core. And to answer your question, I'm sure I'm not using all my WPA and AP's because I earn so many on the weekends.

Gotta go!!
Old 01-27-2006, 02:05 PM   #35

Erin Wow you did an awesome job. What a loser you are(in a good way). Keep that up and you will be so skinny we won't see you when you turn sideways.

Shelley try to use some more of your AP's. I know that is hard for me to do but when I do I lose or maintain better.

I probably won't be posting for a couple of weeks now. I am just getting the last minute things ready and I will be gone. I will miss you ladies. I wish that I had access to a pc everyday.

Love you all.

Dee
Old 01-27-2006, 07:17 PM   #36
Losing it!

Hope you have fun Dee! Sorry we won't be able to share your birthday with you this year! Have fun, stay out of trouble & come back home safe! Enjoy your time in the sun!

Love, Gayle
Every moment, thank God.

Old 01-28-2006, 03:57 PM   #37
Losing it!

Not doing so well oin the eating department girls! Had some family issues and chose to punish myself by having pizza tonight! How silly is that? Actually, I feel like I need a big break tonight way from family, problems etc. I will be OP again Monday but for now, I'm swimming in self pity. Birthday party for MIL complete with ice cream & cake on Sunday too....I'm glad I have all of you to share with though...
Every moment, thank God.

Old 01-28-2006, 05:51 PM   #38
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Way to go Erin! A 4 (almost 5!) pound loss is awesome! Keep it up!

Gayle ~ I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough weekend. Stress will send me into an eating frenzy faster than anything and there's no way that I can spend time with my mother-in-law unless there is a LOT of cake and icecream involved! Hang in there and hopefully things will be better on Monday!

Dee ~ I'm sure you are on your way now, but my wishes for a safe wonderful trip go with you!

I've had two really good days in a row, so hopefully I am back on track now! (Sheesh, I sure hope I didn't just jinx myself! )
Old 01-29-2006, 07:35 AM   #39

Gayle-Be good to yourself. You have come this far and doing wonderful. If you eat something you shouldn't just get BOT immediately! MIL birthday cake??? I thought you didn't like your MIL. Why eat those calories celebrating someone you don't even like??? If you do decide do, just have a tiny piece of cake and a small amount of ice cream. Count them toward your WPA.

Suzy-Yay!! 2 days BOT. Good for you! Keep up the good work.
Old 01-29-2006, 12:41 PM   #40
Losing it!

I LOVE my MIL Shelley! She is a wonderful lady, so much different then my first MIL also known as the wicked witch of the south! LOL! I have great in-laws, wouldn't trade them for the world. The problem is my siblings, inlaws through marriage....I believe half of them are aliens posing as humans. They know which buttons to push with me and most of the time they succeed in making me a total wreck. I'm getting through today fretting about some of it, but as of Monday morning, all family problems go on the back burner and I will be busy again concentrating on me.
Every moment, thank God.

Old 01-29-2006, 05:53 PM   #41

STOP!!!!

Please Go To #65..........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!

A "Cheer" for each 5lb. I've lost!
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.