A Few Good friends #14!

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • Hello,this thread is for all of you that want to post daily with a great bunch of people. As we strive to obtain our weight loss goal we turn to each other for advice,support and motivation!! we also provide jokes,quotes giggles,a shoulder to cry on and a place to vent! I hope you all enjoy being apart of " A FEW GOOD FRIENDS"! Good Luck and Welcome!
    come join us and make this the year you resolve to the weight!!!

who's gonna post first? hehe....
  • wow i hope that jasmine(jazy g) got my email about ww cuz today was her deadline to appear and if she didnt, i hope she decides to reregister in lieu of paying 24$ just b/c she missed it.
  • ME!!! I'm posting first!!! HAHA!! I beat you all!!!HAHA!!! SO??What's up??
  • I am starving today! Well, maybe not starving, but I definately have a huge case of munchies. I am trying to spread out 100cal mini-meals throughout the day. That usually helps on these days...
  • lmao wendy!!!!
    hi happy! whats up? nuttin here....
  • Hi Happy!!!! Are you going to play Dump your Plump with us too??!!! I hope so! The more the merrier!
  • I'm here too! Just finished a workout, still gotta get on the bike yet today. Trying to figure out what to eat, I got so busy cleaning my kitchen I kind of forgot lunch and now its 2:30...oops! Hope you all are having a great day!

~melissa
  • hi melissa!

sup wendy? whatcha doin?
  • Dump the plump
    Greetings, am I in the right place to dump the plump? Had my first ww meeting today and I'm highly motivated right now.
    Lori
  • Yep!! You got the right place!!! Welcome to the group Nighthawk!!
  • Heres a few tips:
    5-6 small meals per day
    2 shorter workouts per day
    eat breakfast
    exercise in the morning
    drink green tea
    drink 0.55 times your body weight in water daily

drink 32oz. of cold water on a empty stomach,don't eat breakfast for 30 mins. This will force your body to raise it's core temp,thereby stimulating your metabolism and excreating any excess water.

Hope some of this helps all of you!
  • welcome hawk!
  • What is "Dump Your Plump" and how do you play?
  • hiya eddie!(whoops! did i make a boo boo? i already had you acounted for)

its just a game i made up to gain support, and encouragement on our journeys to lose wt. ppl earn points each day for positive behavior changes and then each week the person w the most points gets recognition on its own thread and is encouraged to splurge on a small personal reward
  • well ladies, thay's me for the night! I'm tired and I have a headache so I'm off to bed! See ya tomorrow!
    wendy