Old 01-23-2006, 01:50 PM   #46  

morning
i had a friend staying last night so i am up early but i will probably go back to bed for a nap during the day. the weather is crap. it is summer but there are black skies and torrential rain forecast to continue until the end of the week

she brought some apple cider vinegar with honey that she has with water in the morning so i had some as well. tastes yuck but supposed to be very healthy!!!
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:58 PM   #47  
banned

hi guys,
im here. ive had a very busy day w brace stuff.....yuck.
hi meg! you can join if you want to i think i already added you last week? wtg on your loss.!

carpet shampoo sounds fun!!!
there are no rules to dyp other than everyone is responsible for their own points bc theres way to many ppl for me and wendy to be doing that.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:00 PM   #48  
banned

hiya meg.... i was right.....your on the list so if you wanna jump in go ahead if you wanna sit out thats ok too.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 07:01 PM   #49  

diane what do you mean by brace stuff?

i haven't ventured outside yet. it is revolting even the dogs aren't keen on spending time outside. the daily walk is definitely off so will have to dance or something like that.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:27 PM   #50  

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!

the dogs just came in and they are drenched. but that;s not the worst the puppy has a muddy nose and paws and just ran to the couch and rubbed her wet filthy body along it to dry herself. have to go find the couch protectors pronto. grrrr
Old 01-23-2006, 07:58 PM   #51  

Sweet Pea - I have a house with light tile the entire downstairs! We have had mild weather so my puppy has been muddy every day. I give up. Housekeeping is NOT my thing. I should have married for money (only kidding). What kind of puppy to do you have? We have a 4 month old Golden. I need to sign him up for school too. I am working with him myself, but think he would benefit from being with the other dogs. Classes are hard for me to make due to my kids active athletic schedules, but I think I will try to fit it in. -Kelly
AndyandMegansMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:15 PM   #52  

Shed is leaking grrr
Furniture wrecked. Some of my books etc etc. still sorting it out not a happy camper

yes i have an 8 mth golden retriever and one that is nearly 4 yrs old

i am going to find it very hard not to comfort eat today...
Old 01-23-2006, 08:22 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Well ladies!! Guess it 's kind of boring around here with everyone chatting about the game....I did my share today so enough about that!!I am pretty happy with my day so far, got all my running around done in no time flat because I left Ryan with my mom. And she looked after him while I did some exercising!!! Lucky girl I am to have a mom like her!!! Gotta go put Ryan in the tub,I'll check in before bed!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 09:00 PM   #54  

what do you mean??? Kelly and I were talking about our beloved pooches. nothing boring about that!

yup i could do with a mum like that too wendy. what i need is someone to come help me sort out my shed
Old 01-23-2006, 10:37 PM   #55  

Ok Girls, that's it for me!!! I'm going to relax and get away from this computer for the night! I have a big day planned for tomorrow,consists of exercise,eating and more exercise!!! lol!! See ya tomorrow!
Old 01-24-2006, 12:56 AM   #56  

hey girls, I know I am mad late.
hey but better late then never
Hope eveyone is going strong and staying strong.

man these past 2 weeks have been **** for me but somehow i have been surviving.

welll whatever dosn't kill you just makes you stronger.

Diane-how's it going man yesterday was in intense day. I went to work for 8 hours schoool for 6 and tried to work out during that.I am going to go to the gym (YMCA) tommorrow. I just plan on getting some activity on the treadmill.you?

goodnight!!
jazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:01 AM   #57  

hey all. feeling better now after sorting out garage. still more to do on it. ate well but am thinking about sugary snacks hehe
Old 01-24-2006, 03:42 AM   #58  

Have had to work this morning - not good!! Only another 6 days in front and then it's back to my desk in the corner!!!! Can't wait... It's raining here and so I feel cold, even if it isn't that cold! Diet ok, but didn't do all the weights I should have last night, but did still do the 45min on the bike. Am trying to cut out starch this week to see what happens weight wise. Head sore, more work to come, going to sit here and mope for a bit! My temper is extremely short at the moment and just everything gets on my nerves - hope it passes soon!!

Meg
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 11:50 AM   #59  

Default I'm back online!

Hi guys,

Been offline for a bit. I'm back now.

I joined WW this weekend. I lost 2.5 pounds before I started, so I'm on my way. It's a challenge, but I think I can do it!

I hope everyone is doing well. Take care.

Lisa
hellokittyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:48 PM   #60  

Morning!!!! Boy my abs are sore!!! I love my workout tapes ,they are the best!!!!! HOW IS EVERYONE FEELING TODAY??? Can't wait till workout time!!! Did you see Veerie and lizzbabes points for the day??? Crazy results~ 11 and 12 points!!! Time to kick it up a notch!!
See ya...

Tessa where are you???