3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Girls with Goals~Valentines Challenge WI #3

Old 01-18-2006, 02:24 AM   #16

Default new weigh in day

I usually post my weigh in on friday, but decided to get back on the scale today and guess what? I finally made it into the 230's. Well to be exact I'm 239.5 . It's been along time for me and the 230's. This puts me down 5lbs with 7.5 more to go for my challenge. Congrats to all the losers. Have a good week.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:15 AM   #17

Hey everybody....I am so proud of all of you!!! And to those who didn't lose or stayed the same I am sure that this is going to be your week. I updated my weight tracker because I have lost 2 pounds which I am pretty happy about. And FGNM don't worry, today will be the day that you start losing!!!
"For I know the plans I have for your declares the Lord, plans to give you HOPE and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Bloodbought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 08:51 AM   #18
soon to be hot momma

Exclamation

Wow Wow Wow You guys are soing soooooo well ! I am jealous LOL! WTG your hard work is paying off some of you already 7 lbs down that is amazing wooohoooooo !! Keep up the good work ladies youre doing it !!!!!

fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:02 AM   #19

Default I'm so excited!!

I just got onto the scale this morning and I have lost 6 1/2 pounds this week!! I just feel great because of eating better and exercising almost every day. I think I have got it this time on lossing the weight. I know I will stick to it this time. Well need to help the kids hope everyone has a great day!!

HW/SW 238 1-21-06
CW 228.5

--Valentines Day Challenge--:
Stuckinasumosuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:56 AM   #20
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Ohhh- Jas 80, how are you liking the turbo jam? I I just ordered it and I can't wait to try it? Is it very difficult?
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:21 PM   #21
masterpiece in progress

Default No change on scale BIG change in waistband

Well gals, I don't know what is up with my bod lately. My scale refuses to budge even a microfraction of an inch, but today I put on a pair of pants that just happens to have the nastiest reputation for being tight and huggy in all the wrong spots and they look AMAZING! No pull across the waistband no, bunching up around my :::ahem::: backside and well, I feel good in them!! My face looks thinner too. I am still hoping to attribute the no-weight-loss thing to muscle from my new total gym workouts as I have been hitting it kind of hard, but I also need to make my v-day goal of 8 pounds!!!

Height 5-7
SW 165
CW ahh who knows- 165?
V-day Goal 154
TG 130
Old 01-18-2006, 01:44 PM   #22

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Great Job Kate7583, and Kadamay keep up the great work. Thanks Jas80 and judydc, I love to hear what people do to lose their weight. Me I am doing WW online I just started it online I did it by myself with the 123 porgram I had from along time ago. I am just at my breaking point I haven't lost any weight for 2 weeks with the online program but I do eat my points plus all my flex and I haven't really been exercising, which is gonna change this week cause I have to see results. I did WW about 7 years ago and lost 35 pounds so I know it works I just don't understand why it's not working now. Well Have a great day and keep up the good work.
Stacey

Mini goal Aug 5 - down 18 pounds
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:15 PM   #23
masterpiece in progress

Default Hooray! Finally the scale moved!!!

Ok, Ok- so I KNOW that we aren't supposed to live and die by the scale and its evil fluctuations, but if you have read my previous posts, mine has been stuck at my starting weight all week. Finally this morning I awoke to some good news. I am down from 165 to 161!!! Hooray!!! Apparently laying a hardwood floor is a good workout, who knew?

Best wishes to everybody! Let's keep going!! Thanks to StayC and Bloodbought for the encouragement, and to Jas80 for the info about Turbo Jam!!!

Sw 165
Cw 161 YAY!!!!!!!!!
V-day Goal 154
TG 130
Old 01-19-2006, 12:28 PM   #24
soon to be hot momma

Thats great Aimin I am hoping for the same results by Tuesday Cross your fingers for me pls!!

Old 01-19-2006, 12:35 PM   #25
masterpiece in progress

Not a worry in the world FGNM. Not many people work as hard for what they want as you do. You will be there before you know it and if that mean ol scale isn't budging, it's probably just because of all of that lean sexy bad-girl muscle you have been building up that is going to send your metabolism through the roof!!! I will be pulling for you on my end and I can't wait to see your post when you tell us about the five pounds or more that vanished overnight!!! Stay strong and keep it going!
Old 01-19-2006, 02:23 PM   #26

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Well I have been lurking through this website forever and I started counting my calories on Jan. 1st and to keep myself motivated I have set up a Valentine Challenge for myself. I wanted to lose 10 lbs. by then. So far I have lost 7. Do you guys think I should make a Valentine Challenge II for additional weight after I lose the 10 and adjust my birthday goal (march 16th)or should I just keep losing and try to hit my Birthday goal. I think that I can lose alot more than the 10 lbs. I intially thought for v-day.

Ultimate Goal

Lowest Adult Weight (156) (April, 2011) -
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 03:39 PM   #27

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

Congratulations, Mojo! Seven lbs gone is wonderful Maybe you can add another layer to your 2/14 goal, like a certain amount of exercise or some other habit that will help you reach your birthday goal. Usually you lose those first pounds in a gratifying rush, then the scale slows way down as your metabolism adjusts to a new regime.

Kepp up the great work!

judy

judydc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 04:05 PM   #28

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Hopefully my weight loss doesn't go down too quickly. I have been losing about 2lbs. a week. But you are right.. I am going to start going to the gym hopefully on Monday and so I will add a exercise goal. =)

Ultimate Goal

Lowest Adult Weight (156) (April, 2011) -
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 04:12 PM   #29
masterpiece in progress

Hey gals- this is listed elsewhere on another forum so I can't take credit for the find at all, but have you checked out http://www.fitday.com? It is a cool on-line diet and exercise tracking program and it is totally free. You just punch in your info and it will make reports for you about the calories you consume, your nutrition levels, exercise vs. calorie intake, etc.. It even does graphs. Great way to visualize your progress and hold yourself accountable for your diet and exercise actions.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:33 PM   #30
soon to be hot momma

Well I am sorry for no pep talk this morning I am in the midst of trying to get ready for a wedding on Sat> Im not even gonna say im gonna restrict my alcohol I am going to have fun . Can ya tell I dont get out much LOL HUGGGGSS ladies have a great weekend!!!!!!!

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.