Old 01-13-2006, 06:57 PM   #16  
banned

geez you guys are way too fast! lol

tess youre too funny....what you said reminds me of the 'old days' remember the races we had?

diva: thanks so much i think im just worn out.

hiya wendy! im havin a rtough week so im at 135.
hi jaz!!!! crazy day huh?

(((((((jaz, tess, wendy, jenn)))))) hi sweatpea!
hi to everyone else too
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:13 PM   #17  
banned

holy cow howd we get all the way dn there!
Old 01-13-2006, 09:42 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hello! What's up?what's happening? What's going on? Yep,a little hyper tonight! Crazy girl!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 10:23 PM   #19  

Hi there, I joined 3FatChicks (I found the 3 is very important when typing in the website address ) a few days ago and have been looking for a group that likes to post daily so was wondering if I could join in here. I'm 36 and a WAHM to 4 boys and live in New Zealand (I see Sweet Pea lives here too ). I'm on my 4th day of following WW at home and have about 45lbs or 20kgs to lose. I've battled with my weight since my early teens and am an emotional/compulsive eater. I have tried and failed so many times before but am determined to win this time. I have PCOS with IR and losing weight will help control the symptoms of PCOS.

Anyway, if you'd be happy to have me I'd love to join.

Last edited by Silverfern; 01-13-2006 at 10:29 PM.
Silverfern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 10:31 PM   #20  

Silverfern,you are very welcome here!! The more the merrier!
Wendy
Old 01-13-2006, 11:00 PM   #21  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

hey ladies! i went back to the gym today!!! woo hoo! just checkin in!

Jen
BrodeyAmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:02 PM   #22  

silverfern, nice to see another kiwi here

boy do i sympathise. i am a big emotional/compulsive eater. in theory i should also be aiming for 20kg loss but i would be happy to lose 10kg, even tho the maximum weight for my height is supposed to be 64kg i will be pleased to get to 72kg.

siverfern what is IR?
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:05 PM   #23  

i can not believe how quickly everyone posts here LOL

today i have been for a short walk but i picked up an ice cream while i was out. i need to do more it was just down the road to deliver some mail and i need to do way more than that. i am aiming to do 2x 10 mins walks each day to get to my 20mins as i find that 20mins in one go is too much for me right now

other than the ice cream i have eaten well today but i have huge cravings for sugar - either chocolate dessert or wine. come to think of it a chocolate appetiser would go down well too

i am feeling slightly envious of you guys in the 130s that's a long way from where i am
Old 01-13-2006, 11:11 PM   #24  
banned

hi wendy!
whats up girl? youre funny....
hi sweat pea~! good job on the walk....give it time youll get to where ya goin!

welcome aboard silver

hi jennnnnnnnn!!!!! good job!(((((((( ))))))

gnite jaz tess wendy jenn and all
Old 01-14-2006, 12:03 AM   #25  

Hey Sweet pea and Silverfern,help me out here,I'm feeling abit daft.Can you tell me what you weigh in Lbs? My brain is Not working well tonight!
G'night ladies and sweet dreams! Tomorrow is a brand new day,a fresh start!
Cheers!
Old 01-14-2006, 12:39 AM   #26  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

i love the energy in this group!

i finally got to do my turbo jam today. it was nice to have a day away from tae bo. gotta love variety! it didn't make my body sore like the tae bo does, but that could have to do with not using any resistance bands today. i certainly felt it though. and talk about sweating like a madman!! sure felt energized afterwards... well, after i washed all the sweat off anyway.
jas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 03:28 AM   #27  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

It sounds like everyone had a wonderful day today! It is about 2 A.M. (second night in a row) now, and I should get to sleep. So, I don't have much time.

Jaz, so did you have a good b-day today? I sure hope so!

Welcome silverfirm! You've found yourself a great group!

Lisa, you'll get to where you want to be someday! Especially if you keep up the hard work! Myself, I'm only at 160, so I've got a ways to go. 130 seems really far from me too!

Jas, I used to do Tae Bo too! I did it for about two years. It kind of got old though . I did the live versians. They were great though! WTG today!

Andrea...LOL! Yup...it was race to be the first one to post! Good times! It took me a sec to realize what you were talking about.

Hey Jen, Diva, Wendy, and everyone else!

So, I had a nice night! We went to a movie (Her's, mine, and ours) and it was wonderful! Very funny! Then we played Mafia for about 3 hours (that was great!)...most probably don't know what that is. It is a murder mystery role play game you play. Love it! Then we watched a movie...War of the Worlds. I liked it! It was weird, and a bit grusome. Good though!

So, nothing planned for tomorrow except sleeping in. I need to head to bed!
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 04:04 AM   #28  

hey there

wendy 1kg = 2.2lb
so my goal weight is 158.5lb. current weight = 180lb

jas turbo jam sounds like fun
i did some dancing tonight - it was fun. i love dancing

colaz. a murder mystery game. ooh now i'm excited i love murder mystery books and tv shows
Old 01-14-2006, 09:30 AM   #29  

Wow you guys sure are hard to keep up with - guess I should have checked in last night!

OK, let's see if I can get all the names in here - GOOD MORNING Tess, Lisa, Colaz, Diane, Wendy, Sweet, Jas, Jaz, Silver and Jen!!!! (If I missed you, sorry, good morning to you too!) WE ARE MULTIPLYING SO FAST, IT'S AWESOME!

I just had a slice of WW toast with RF peanut butter and banana slices on top - it was YUMMY! I think a girl named Jill or Jilly wrote about it in another thread I was in.

The BF and I are about to meet up with a couple friends to do our Sat morning 3 mile walk, so I will check in with you ladies later!!!! Hope everyone stays strong today and REMAINS CALM AND RELAXED (you know who you are ).
DivaLaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 09:32 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 175/170/140

Height: 5ft 3 in

hello! Since monday morning I have lost 2lbs. I was supposed to wait till monday to weigh in but couldn't wait. I am doing it myself with a combo of walking, calorie counting, portion control and more fruits/veggies. I still have my info from WW from a couple years ago that I use too. I find that a little every day is better than alot every other day! Well gotta go walk in my room. It is too dangerous to walk outside this morning due to ice.
franci is offline   Reply With Quote