Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2001, 05:10 PM   #16  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

KF- actually don't have your email anymore since my computer crashed, mail-is yours still @yahoo? ~audri
Old 07-23-2001, 07:43 PM   #17  

Well, as it turned out Sunday night hubby got a call at 9:30 p.m. and had to call in a tech for that surgery and while he was doing that one got another...far more major surgery and had to call in one of the partners to help and then another 2 emergencies! He got home at 4:30 a.m. this morning, then up at 6:15 to be back in at 7a.m. So.... "poooooooor hubbbbbby"

Course now I was up several times a night with my sick daughter the previous 5 nights and no one felt sorry for me!

Anyway, thanks for all the sympathies and understanding comments here!

Okay, and I really am gonna work on the can-do attitude and get back to moving on down the scale. Dolphin is doing great...probably because she has a great attitude right now!!! So I gotta quite waiting for the attitude to find me and just invent it myself - right now!!!

Oh, KF...this is how I make honey mustard... in a jar with a lid mix
2T honey
2T brown mustard
2T orange juice
1 tsp soy sauce
pepper
Shake, shake, shake, taste, adjust to your liking.
Old 07-25-2001, 11:34 AM   #18  

Default Hi everyone!

Audri, yes my addy is still at yahoo. [email protected] I will be looking forwarding to seeing you and your family!

MW, thanks for the recipe. It sounds great. My cousin just gave me one using mayo as a base. I will try them both! Thanks. I am grilling a small sirloin today, slicing it and putting it on top of a salad. The dressing will be wonderful!

Anyone who buys a lot of dog or cat food might be interested in this. If you purchase ALPO, Frishies, Chef's Blend or Come 'N Get It you can get a $5.00 Visa card with proof of purchase. There are other items also that can bet the card. All Nestle products. The address for the form or more info is http://www.nestleusa.com/consumerSit...s/giftcard.asp

I made some no bake choc. cookies last night....Need I say more about diet?

Dolphin does seem to have the right attitude for success now. I wish you could bottle it. It is worth a fortune!

Talk to ya'll later,

karefree

PS Again....Has anyone heard from Itsworthit or Cookie?
Old 07-25-2001, 08:02 PM   #19  

Hi ladies!

Things are good around here. Very hot and humid the past few days. Very strange weather here, last week we were in the 60's this week 90's. It's supposed to cool off tomorrow. Be glad to get this heat out of the house.

Dolphingirl, you are doing great. I knew you could do it.

Audri, how are you doing?

Mailwhale, good luck with the can-do attitude.

Karefree, keep eating those salads. Yes my "puppy" is a big girl now. The one before her was 96 pounds & was a real sweetheart, she was our largest. Daphne still has some growing to do so she might gain some more weight.
Old 07-26-2001, 11:06 AM   #20  
you can call me flower

My computer is the closest thing I am going to get to a vacation this year. Hopefully I will be able to swing San Diego zoo sometime in the next 6 months.

I reaaranged our bedroom on Monday. I am hopeing to paint tomorrow. Please let our paycheck be ok sized! We have auto ins due.

I am doing well not over eatting. Now I have to pick healthier foods. My walking friend is on a convention in GA. {My sister is going to GA in 2 weeks, KF is in GA. Wow. } I need to get modivated on my own. My mom got the boys clearance shirts from Target. A few were too small. So I go shopping. Hopefully I can find bigger sizes at a different location. 4-6$ a shirt is excellent! And it helps a ton w/ back to school shopping.

Well, off to watch my monster baby! He is very quick in the crawling department! I think I had better pick up at least 2 baby gates! ~audri
Old 07-26-2001, 11:24 AM   #21  

Another busy day ahead here. I worked out this AM & now I'm ready to start the wash. there is always plenty of that to do.

Flower it sounds like you are doing pretty good. You can be motivated by yourself then think how good you will feel when your partner gets home from GA. You can do it!!!

Mailwhale keep up the motivation. You can do it.

I've recovered from vacation but the kids still think they are on vacation. I need to get them back to helping around here.

I hope eveyone has a great day. Move more...eat less (& eat the right things ).
Old 07-27-2001, 04:36 PM   #22  

Hi-ya. Well, I've had three good days this week, hope to make it four

Kayla got an easy bake oven for her birthday...which I'm thinking is a great gift for a picky eater...if they make it themselves, they'll eat anything! Also as a plus for me, they can bake little treats, but there is hardly enough to share with mom...or certainly have left overs sitting around to temp me so, yea!

My horoscope says I should do something creative today, paint a chair or plan and plant a new garden bed....funny, both projects I've been considering...I have some old chairs I'd like to paint in a fun way for the kids rooms and one for my sewing room AND I've decided I want more flowers for cutting and have spied a spot in the back to dig up and put in perenials...plus right now they are starting to go on sale! What to do, what to do...... then of course there is always just the beach!
Old 07-30-2001, 10:43 AM   #23  

Default Hi all!

Audri, I say that same prayer on auto insurance month. We pay 2 times a year (August and February) and those BIG chunks are sorely missed! Looking forward to the pictures. You may want to check out K-Mart clearance. People are REALLY talking about it on the Big, big forum and it sounds like it might be pretty good.

Dolphingirl, get those kids in line. I just told my son that it I had to clean his room again (he's 18 though) that I was charging him 25 dollars to do it....MAYBE that will give him some incentive....I don't know....maybe not.

Mailwhale, what did you decide? Painting, planting or beach? The beach sounded good to me!

ITSWORTHIT!! Are you out there? COOKIE? You too!

Sandy. Shana weighed 110 at her last vet visit. She went on a diet and I think she has lost a few. She is actually running and jumping again which is not bad for a 10 year old lab. Sugar weighs 77. Storm weighed 67 and she is the only one the vet likes her weight....She looks skinny to me but that is MY sickness....Bubba weighs 30 but he is a MUCH smaller dog. I wish someone would put the food in front of me and I had no access on my own....Maybe I could lose a few too.

Still eating salads. Got some balsamic vinegar and a small bottle of olive oil....Anyone have some recipes to share?

TTYL,
Karen
Old 08-02-2001, 10:36 PM   #24  
you can call me flower

Time for a new thread!
Closed Thread