3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Back To School Support Group!

Old 02-28-2006, 07:59 PM   #91
Not so starving artist

Oh man. What a week. So! I think all my medical problems are over! WOOOT! The last thing that happened is that i had an ulcer! And now im being treated for it, and i feel flippin fantastic! Ive been taking it easy exercise wise (i was having some bleeding so i wanted to give my tummy a break), but ive been doing gentle stuff like yoga still, and lots of walking. Also, ive been on a strict diet for half a week or so - no red meat, nothing too acidic/acrid, nothing too fiberous, no caffine, no chocolate (WEEP!) no fried food no spicey food and the list goes on... But its totally worth it.. I feel better than ive felt in a long time! Today i jogged around the house for a little, and ive been logging all my food (my appetite has flatlined, so im not actually eating as much as i should), but my weight is still the same - which is either a good or a bad thing depending on how you look at it! I think i some of the diet stuff might stick - nothing motivates you more to stay away from grease than a health crisis 0_O Woosht. I think its safe to say i'm still on track! Only a month and a bit left of school too! Life.. is nice. And btw, how did the interview go Kayley?
Old 02-28-2006, 08:44 PM   #92

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Good that you are taking care of your medical issues. Last week I went toxic on a medicine that I was given and went manic then majorly almost suicidally depressed. After being off the medicine, I feel better. I had to take a day off work last week because I was having panic attacks just trying to blow dry my hair. I didn't want to be around the little kiddos in that shape.

This week is challenging. The regular school district was 2 hours late so half of our class was too (even though we werne't). So we took advantage and moved the room around then did some arts and crafts. Then at recess we stayed inside. The room we were in smelled like a musty old heater. Something made me check the cooking closet (very old building) and not only was the burner left on high, but flames were shooting up about 2 ft. I was using a pillowcase to try to get it out, then water. Then as the day went on, my job is getting hard because one of my teachers is now an intern (yes, that is backwards) and because her role changes, so does mine but who can figure that out. I'm also categorizing about 200 books in the middle of trying to take care of kids.

On the plus side, I was at the gym for 1 hr 45 min today!
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:11 PM   #93
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Kayley-

Man sounds like you have a challenging job! I did volunteer with developmentally challenged adults...whoosh! hard work! but I do say they appreciate more than us "normal" people.

I have an idea for the time being while you are looking for a new job, check out the library for new work uot videos...they are free and a good way to try them before you buy!!!

MIggles!
I am glad things are looking up medically, glad to hear the good news! My dad had ulcers a while ago, all he did was started eating fruit for breaky and it went away! So maybe????

This week for me has gotten of to a pretty good start. I am STILL stuggling with night time munchies, so I am working on that! other then that, I did go to the gym at all last week I was to busy cleaning/lifting furnature! But started back today and it went pretty well!!!

well gotta run!!!
Later chicks

Be a HERO--donate bone marrow, save a life!!!
fitgal2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 01:28 PM   #94
Not so starving artist

Pizza is my poison. Oh. My god. And maybe my scale has a huge margin of error, but i went from 128 lbs to 135 in two days, and half a large pizza later. It was a moment of desperation! The only food in Thomas's appartment was milk and some oldish ham. This is friday, after a double whammy anatomy test/portfolio (probably 70 % of my current grade right there in one day) and i was exhausted. Happily i went for a long walk this morning before finding this out, so i dont feel that bad Ha! Ive been doing well with food lately - but i think my body kicked into stravation mode when i was sick last weekend , so ive packed on some pounds again. Sigh. Always eat. No matter how nasty to feel! -_- Im getting a little tired of wavering between 135 and my goals! And each time it seems to go just a little closer to the goal too, which makes it all the more fustrating! But! Stress is easing off a little, and im feeling much better! My lovely expensive antacids pills are working very nicely! So Horray!!! I see things getting better soon...No more pizza for a long time. I only eat pizza every couple months, but jeez. I think i'll be trying to stear clear of it completly after that! 0_O So hows life for the girls? I hope everyone's doing well ( or at least better!)
Old 03-08-2006, 03:44 PM   #95
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Hey All
Well I have been doing ummmm shakey...I am good during the week then wham the weekend comes and its a free for all...blah! This week was terrible too, been having huge cravings for junk! man I hate that! and i am giving in. I need to get refocused......I am frustrated with myself!

Ok so yeah, on the diet front I am not doing so well, but on the health front the dr. is really impressed with how I am doing! so I am happy about that!!!

tomorrow is another day, but I am going to start posting my diet on here soon so you all can hold me accountable haha

thanks for listening ladies!!!

Be a HERO--donate bone marrow, save a life!!!
fitgal2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.