3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Together we can lose it all!! I need to lose 120 lbs.

Old 01-15-2006, 11:32 PM   #61

S/C/G: 301/280/175

Default ANd it is on

OK, I am now looking at the places to stay for the JUly wedding. I can not wait FLORISA - I love warm, hot and it beats the cold winter I am dealing with now. Bathing suits and new dresses what else do I need for motivation and of course I have awesome support on this site.

SASKEBABE - welcome. I typically post on a few threads. I think you will find the support you need here. GOod luck - we can do this -

Doing this for me and me alone - this time I will make the right choices!
Exercise count for March-goal 2500 crunches and additional 800 minutes of exercise Current status-65/50 min
ejb180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 11:41 PM   #62

S/C/G: 267/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

ack!!!!!!
Help me Rhonda, or anyone else out there! Today, Sunday I have lost my motivation!!!!!!!! I haven't workout yet!!!! it is almost 10:00 pm! I have found sundays to be my worstest day, no movtivation, eating bad things, sleeping all day.... what to do?!
luckyducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 12:27 AM   #63

Default you can't stop now

you can't stop now! I just joined today and found your posts so inspiring! A habit is forming, just don't let the feeling of guilt get in the way. Don't wait for inspiration, just do it. The desire will come later, just go throught the motions now. you can do it!

saskbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 12:28 AM   #64

S/C/G: 301/280/175

Default You Can Do It

Lucky duck - you can do it. I know it is hard to get up sometimes, but just walk in plave well you are watching some tv. Another option is to walk the steps a few times to get you started. You do not want to sit out on the weekends because sometimes the weekdays do not allow us to get up and work out as much as we would like - good lucka nd just remember you can do this.
ejb180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 02:24 AM   #65
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6

LuckyDuck - Tomorrow is a new day. I hate RUTS though. I prefer GROOVES! Honestly, Sundays are my worst day for being lazy also. It's a habit. To not do anything I don't HAVE to do. It is something I want to change, but haven't managed all the time yet. I was feeling guilty tonight because it's the first day I haven't worked out in 11 days now. I only did ab work. Anyways, it's OK to take a day off from working out. Don't give up - what's 1 day in the scheme of our whole lives?

Welcome Saskbabe!! I'm going to continue posting here. I also post in the 100 lb club, but not in a specific "Buddy Group" like this.

Woohoo Florida, Erin!!! I've only been there 1 time and it was at Christmastime. It was still lovely. Even on the beach.

My 9month old seems to be catching a cold, so if her snot is green tomorrow there's no gym for me. I really dislike working out at home. Probably because my 2 year old will not leave me alone!

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." -M Thatcher

Mini Goals: 5% Weight Loss (288)|10% Weight Loss (273)| No longer morbidly obese (245)
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 02:26 AM   #66
One life, live it well

Saskbabe - where in Canada do you live? I've only been to BC - but have 2 cousins who married Canadians and live in Toronto area.

Mini Goals: 5% Weight Loss (288)|10% Weight Loss (273)| No longer morbidly obese (245)
Old 01-16-2006, 09:18 PM   #67

ok kids, time to get serious again, I got called into work 30 minutes before I was due to get up and work out, so now I have to work out in the evening again! Doesn't it always figure, work HAS to get in the way of my fun? That's what they say though, "work is the curse of the drinking class!" Anyway, how is everyone doing? I KNOW weekends are my downfall... I just have to get over that and move on, good to hear there are so many people still reading this thread. Went looking for more workout videos this weekend, and all I could find are Pilates stuff, not interested.... Anyone have any suggestions? Keep up the great work you all! BTW, stepped on the scale today ,and YUP, 3 lb gone! Now, for me that is like peeing on a gas fire, but, it is a start.... Hooray!
Old 01-17-2006, 07:14 PM   #68
One life, live it well

Lucky Ducky - Congrats on the weight loss! I just did Walk Of The Pounds 3 mile and it's great! You will feel the burn. I detest working out at home...but kiddos are sick...and gym's kid room has a "no green snot" policy. I was putting it off...thinking I wouldn't like it...but it was great. I think you already have it though? I also have Billy Blanks Tae Bo - it's hard though. I like Kathy Smith - the Kickboxing and the Functionally Fit Peak Fat Burning. I probably will not make it to the gym this week, so I'm reconciled with doing these at home. Although I ended up doing the last mile today holding Melina! Extra calories burned, right?!

Old 01-17-2006, 08:56 PM   #69

I am in Saskatchewan, but an origionally from Nova Scotia
Old 01-19-2006, 03:07 PM   #70

I weighted in a WW last night and have had a decent loss.how is everyone else?

Last edited by saskbabe : 01-20-2006 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-20-2006, 08:31 AM   #71

Wooo hooooo!!!!! Just a quick note before work, ok you folks, let's get out there and get moving! If I can do this, anyone can! I am sooo very motivated rightnow, and I am almost at my 21 day challenge! only 3 more days to go! Just got done doing the first mile of LS WATP, and it IS getting easier, I know how hard it is to getmoving, I have as much or more to lose than some! Just take that first step, then post on here before and after! I think you will FEEL better! I know already, I have far more energy than I did 2 and a half weeks ago! ( wow, is that all that it is?) I think I am going to challenge myself next to cut portions, I found after being able to stick to this WATP thingie, that I feel more motivated to change my eating habits as well! Hooray! Let us know how you all are doing! It means as much to me to hear about your successes (and failures) as it does to write about mine! You foks are also inspiring! Peace!
Old 01-20-2006, 10:28 PM   #72

I started doing the GAzelle workout jan.1 10 minutes every other day. Lately I have been able to do the intermediate 20 minutes. The other day as I was doing it, we passed the 10 minute mark in the video. Ususally I was sucking wind big time and just hoping to make it to there. This time I noticed I wasn't even sweating and was not out of breath! I can't believe I have come so far in such a short time. I am now going for the advanced of thirty minutes. How is everyone else doing?

Old 01-21-2006, 01:48 AM   #73

Woooohooooo for you saskbabe!!! Me? after being totally psyched up after working out this morning and being full of energy I kinda found a smalll complication.... ended up in the ER halfway thru my shift, chest tightness, it still hasn't gone away,but, EKG was terrific, and my vitals were all normal so go figure, maybe I am coming down with something, I am not looking forward to THAT bill though, and I am still very foggy from the meds they gave me to help me calm down, ( how silly of me) I sitll wish I knew what is causing this tightness within my chest, it feels like it is being squeezed, I don't know how else to explain it, this ever happen to anyone else?
Old 01-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #74
One life, live it well

Ick, Luckyducky - take it easy for awhile. Have you been lifting weights? Scary.

I too am excited about how quickly I'm getting into shape. I have only lost 7 pounds, but I can see a difference already! And my energy is way up. I fall asleep faster and wake up refreshed - great thing, considering that I'm still up at least 2 times a night feeding my baby.

Saskbaby - I feel stupid now - given your screen name I could have guessed you were from Saskatchewan!!

My total calories are OK, but I'm still taking in too much fat. Gotta change that.

Welcome Shannon! I know all about the "get married-gain weight" mystery. Where are you going on your honeymoon?

Old 01-21-2006, 09:09 PM   #75

luckyducky--panic attack???
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.