Old 01-17-2006, 05:52 PM   #121  
Member w/ messiest house

What kind of class lasts 4 hours? Is this yoga? I've never had a class that lasted 4 hours, I don't think. But I could come along and feed you chocolate when you start to get sleepy.

Kiwi
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:28 PM   #122  
loves kleenex box art

It was my teacher ed thing. I'm back in school. Didn't I say so? It was better than I expected. The worse part is that there's a Saturday class and they changed that date so I can't take DS to the college as planned. His reaction has not been, "We'll work it out Mom. We need to put your education first."

It's been more like he doesn't want to go any other time. Wants to go then. Will miss HIS classes so we can go the day before. I am not happy with this.
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:59 PM   #123  

How exciting Cowie! hmmm... perhaps DS was in an off mood.. Give it a day and approach him again about it.. DS must make some compromises here.

Is he going to be a Chef That dinner he cooked sounds sooooo high cuisine and delishioso!

Kiwi:
Quote:
I messed up and licked a dead blue jay yesterday, do you think that's it?
S'plain this Lucy! How could you lick a bird????? AAcK, I'm not sure I wanna know!

Must go batten down the hatches.. We are on severe weather alert til tomorrow --high winds/gusts etc... It's getting a might loud out there now--the wind is a whippin'!
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 10:29 AM   #124  
loves kleenex box art

Let's face it. DS is a male. Males are selfish.

I feel overwhelmed. I need new blogs to read ... or new things to read on old blogs.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:29 PM   #125  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

this college visit is a long ride away ??? can you get back in time for class??? i know what these children are like----they need what they need RIGHT now!!! or else they {YOU!!!!!} will suffer!!!!someone make up a new topic--i have no resomoootions that i intend to keep----
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 02:42 PM   #126  
loves kleenex box art

I am off to make a new topic.