Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 01:27 AM   #1666  

Hi everyone!

I'm back from CA. I took 4 days off counting thinking how much damage could I possibly do in 4 days. Well when I weighed myself I was up 10 pounds putting me at 215. I've put on about 20 pounds so far from my lowest weight at 194. I'm really fustrated. I still can't exercise because of my back. How could I have possibly gained so much weight in 4 days off plan.

Thursday: 1386 calories, 1031 deficit, no exercise
Old 12-29-2006, 06:43 AM   #1667  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

prob the carb jump... once u get back op it will woosh...

ive been there with the back issues.... and i am trying to think of some type of exercise u can do but when ur back hurts u are pretty much side lined... i would say cut back on the calories.. meaning stay on your plan with no extras and u should drop a few lbs.

we are getting off today at 1 and then I dont have to go back to work until wednesday .. yeahhhhhhhhh... wooo hooo

i have plans to do a major clean up here at my house!
Old 12-30-2006, 10:39 PM   #1668  

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was bad... today was better. I still can't get any exercise in except slow walking.

Friday: 3050 calories, 544 surplus
Saturday: 1800 calories, 750 deficit
Old 12-31-2006, 07:14 AM   #1669  
Staying in 1derland!

Default wearin my ticker out

weighed inthis morning and adjusted my ticker... I am gonna wear the dang thing out moving it up and down lol

guess that was my christmas goodies finally showing up! not gonna complain tho could be worse so thats my starting point for the Valentine slim down...

So as I am sure u can tell... my resolution is to get back to business... go back to using my fit day and back to exercising 6 days a week..

p.s. i just found a new diet software called weight by date and its free to try for 15 days looks like it may be easier than fit day...

weightbydate.com

Last edited by curlylocks; 12-31-2006 at 07:38 AM.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:45 PM   #1670  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

I didn't have such a great week either. I gained the 2 lbs back that I lost. Looks like we all had a little trouble with the Christmas holiday.

I don't get Tues. off even though it has been declared a federal holiday because we were not able to arrange call coverage on such short notice so I have to go in on Tues. I don't really mind since I wasn't planning to have it off anyway.

I'm trying to get to some projects around my house I've put off for a while. I want to paint my foyer but it requires some serious ladder climbing which I don't like. I'm also clearing out some boxes that I haven't unpacked yet, mostly cause I have no where to put the stuff inside them. It's mostly books and knicknacks, so I"m hauling that stuff out to the garage so it won't be taking up space in the house. Has anyone ever tried painting a bathroom? I'm thinking about it but it looks like it will be a big pain in the butt.

Apparently, fireworks are big here so my dogs are going to be miserable tonight. Have a great holiday everyone.

Curly, let me know about that software. I've gotten so used to fitday but it is awkward.
Old 12-31-2006, 05:55 PM   #1671  
Staying in 1derland!

Much better than fit day... a lot more perks shows your carbs or what ever u track right on your calendar as the day progresses and also u can use it with your PDA if u have one... they have a 15 day freee trial check it out

weightbydate.com

HAHA Ive painted everyroom in my lil shack and the outside.. its not too bad!
and beieve it or not walmart has the best color selection of paints... and the paint is decent as well..
Old 12-31-2006, 09:24 PM   #1672  

You know, Walmart is the center of our universe down here, LOL.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:42 PM   #1673  

Happy New Year everyone!

I do not know about you all but I am ready to get back on track!

Sunday: 2527 calories, 110 surplus, no exercise
Old 01-01-2007, 06:30 PM   #1674  

Val. I started a new thread for the new year but don't know how to archive the old one. I asked Suzanne for some help so hopefully this one will magically disappear. Join us on the 2007 thread. We're all trying to get our mojo back.
Closed Thread