Old 01-05-2006, 09:47 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Well ladies,I see you are not all that chatty tonight I am def going to bed early tonight.After Ryan is in bed I am going to take a sleeping pill(never done that before!)and go to bed.So far this week I have had 15 1/2hours of sleep(since Monday)and I am exausted.I hope this pill works!
Catch ya all tomorrow!! Don't eat something I would!! Haha!!
Cheerio
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:15 PM   #62  
banned

ok....
first:
to jaz: wanted 2 dsay i wasdnt iggying you my stupid pc froze as i was typing 2 ya. good job today! keep goin!!! im here if ya need me! see ya thur?

sup wendy?

have fun on date tess!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:17 PM   #63  
banned

lmao wendy!!!!
im sorry hon. i slept like crap last night. i just couldnt rid my mind and body of the emotions that wwere resurfacing yesterday afternoon at the chiro. it was aweful!
sleep well!(((((( )))))
Old 01-06-2006, 12:56 AM   #64  

Well,here I am! Almost midnight,so much for going to bed early,eh?(can you tell I'm Canadian?)lol
G'night,sweet dreams
Old 01-06-2006, 10:24 AM   #65  

Wow! This is weird.I was the last one here and now the first one here today!SO what's up for today girls?Nothing much here,just have to get ahold of my lawyer and try get some things worked out.
Probably will go out this evening to buy milk and diapers for Ryan,whoo hoo,how exciting! lol!What an exciting life I lead!
Old 01-06-2006, 11:03 AM   #66  
banned

careful wendy......youre starting to sound like me!

wassup? nuttin here. just got off phone. gotta pick up my leg braces(aka contraptions) monday, urology on tue&primary care on wed. dang drs i hate em all!!! grrr!!
hows it hangin jaz? hope youre doin great!

well i had a 'woosh' this mornin and am dn 1/4 for the week. am hopin for another 1/2 by morning. not much but ill take it.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:00 PM   #67  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Morning or afternoon ladies! lol I had a GREAT time yesterday. Rob is super nice! We played cards and such with his grandparents and my parents for a couple of hours in the afternoon. Then we went to Kareoke, and we had an ...ok time. The same stupid DJ was there that was there last time. He hit on me twice, and the second time I gave him the cold shoulder and he wouldn't put any of us through that was sitting at the table. The same thing happened lastnight. Two out of our group sang, and then nothing.

After that we came back to the condo (around 11:00 P.M.) and played Sequence for a couple of hours (with Lora, Rob and me. Her brother Joe went home). After that Rob and I just hung out for about 2 hours and watched T.V. and mostly talked. He is a nice guy. This afternoon we are going mini golfing. If anything I found a really cool friend.

Wendy, sorry that you had a hard time sleeping lastnight. I really hope you can start sleeping! Is it just because you are sick? Hang in there!

Hey Diane, how are you feeling this morning? So, today is the day for the leg braces! WHohooo! lol. You will be good!

Jaz, how is it going? So, is this day 2 of WW?
Ok, so I'll be around this afternoon.
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #68  
banned

hey tess!!! sup girl? sounds like a good time....im sorry bout that dang dj... BUT good for you for not taling any crap from him!!!! im gettin more and more like that daily w the weight gone....im just not takin nuttin from no body. the otnher day my chiro was LM his AO @ me bc i told him id prob have braces the next time i saw him and i was like no, really i will bc im not takin no for an answer w these brace ppl. ive had waay to many bad experiences w brace ppl and stuff goin wrong w them(which is why hewas lmao @ me)

im gettin em monday not today. i got my tights today though(my sock days are over bc my whole leg needs to be lined.)

hi jaz!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:36 PM   #69  

I love you guys!
Old 01-06-2006, 03:47 PM   #70  

Wow,is it ever quiet around here! What are you ladies up to??? I think I am going to go TRY and have a nap Maybe something exciting will happen while I sleep!
Old 01-06-2006, 03:54 PM   #71  
banned

we love you too wendy! have a good nap. im good. nuttin goin on here either.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:10 PM   #72  

Nap was good,1 hour!I am going to mom and dads AGAIN for dinner!Food is always better when mom makes it!lol! Then off to Walmart or Superstore to get the milk and diapers.I'll check in before bed..
Old 01-06-2006, 10:55 PM   #73  
banned

have fun wendy!!!!
im off 2 bed. niteall!

hi jaz!!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 11:35 PM   #74  

I have a headache I am going to bed.G'night all!
Old 01-07-2006, 01:44 AM   #75  

Hey ladies!! WOW, this has been one of my most busy weeks ever but I had to catch up wit my girls!!

Tess,omg so he is nice!! That is great.I feel so sorry i can only imagine how it feels to handel 2 guys that like you at the same time.LOL.Joking.. bUt, really I hate being hit on to especially when I am not interested and on top of everything you were on your date. WEll, the goood thing is that rob is cool,and cool is always good.I think I hear the wedding bells ringing>>>>LOL!!

Diane, Hey girl!! how are you!! Sorry I confused you about the whole WW thing.Hopefully you kinda get what I was sayin.How R U !!I see you are getting braces,cool!! I hope you get them on monday and everything goes smoothly.Trust me the last thing a doctor wants is to here about a patient who is angry or dissapointed so I hope everything works out well.Oh, I work wit docs so I kinda know... How is WW going 4 you!! I am doing great.and so is ,mom..MOM is on core and I am doing points.She seems to not be getting the fact that you cant eat and proceessed food or starchy products but, I think she will hang in their and admitt it to herself some time!! I ate within my pts today so I am proud and am going to try hard to occupy myself tommorrow so I dont get to hungry.

Aww diane are you still sick!! I think I am going to have to go to canada and feed you the meds myself.What is the bad bug that you caught because if it has you losing sleep it might be alittle more serious then a commmon cold.I sugggest that if you didnt already to get that checked up. Good luck and Get well soon.

LAter ladies and good night!!
jazy is offline   Reply With Quote