Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 01:37 PM   #46  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

OMG stay away from Mary! wear a mask...thats the last thing you need is to be at the happiest place on earth and being sick.
Im going to go WI early so I can take Tan and his buddy Zack to Narnia.

I really should dust in here...them bunnies are looking big
Old 01-04-2006, 01:41 PM   #47  
kitty Momo

Angie - Who is having a sex change??? lol jk

Jane - My mother was offering to be my "mothers helper" but I figured I wouldn't have enough for her to do. I think I have like 4 forks and 4 spoons. One for each of us girls and if we have guest - they will have to wait for one of us to finish eating. btw- my mother always thought I was a lousy hostest because when she came for a visit on the coast I would let her do everything. I figured it was my chance to relax! lol

I have almost drank 32 oz water so far today. I noticed going to the "Ladies Loo" that I have a hole in my nylon! Couldn't be a simple run - my luck it has to be a hole. WhatEVER.......looks lovely with my band aid that sticks out from my shoe........and I taped it and the tape shows....WhatEVER.......I just want lunch!

I would love a personal manager! I was so late this morning and Gaby woke and wanted attention.So, I was getting her ready, eating, doing my hair, hobbled around..........all at the same time!!!! waaaaa, waaaaa . I did go to Starbucks.....to heck with that lousy homemade coffee...........I think I hve suffered enough! lol

k- out of here......
Old 01-04-2006, 01:57 PM   #48  
I'll call him Con Queso!!

I'm so frustrated! GRRR!!! I weighed myself today and even with all my hard work, water, and eating so good, I'm up 2.5 lbs! I'm majorly pissed (pardon me) Why did the forst 10 lbs just disapeer and now I'm gaining them again?
Susan- I read that people magazine too, 1/2 their weight. Very good. Amazing!
Can't remember who had the flies, but did you try beer yet? Lol about your dh not wanting to share his beer with bugs!
Old 01-04-2006, 02:37 PM   #49  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

okay, not sure what is going on, if it is 3fc site or aol/internet explorer but I just lost my long post. I was on AOL and something happened and the pages wouldn't come up. So I switched to internet explorer and thought things were fine but lost my post. When I hit click it went to a blank page, ugh! So I will try later ladies, sorry.

Hope everyone is having a nice day. I'll be back!
Old 01-04-2006, 02:46 PM   #50  
GmaTo8

Let's head on over to #159, ok?
Closed Thread