Old 01-13-2006, 04:07 PM   #46  

Hey Ladies!
Hope everyone is doing well!
I know I am!

I did my 2nd week weigh-in today
I lost another 4 lbs!
so that makes my total so far at 14 lbs

I'm so happy that I found a diet that actually works for me
And I still haven't started exercising yet!
I really need to get to that soon!

I just knew I would lose weight on this diet though, because like I said when I first came on here, I thought my main problem with my weight was that I eat waaayyy too many carbs! Sure enough I was right, and I can't believe how fast the weight is melting off! My father told me I looked thinner... which is good that someone notices the change, I can't quite notice a change yet, except my pants do feel a little more comfortable and not as tight as they used to be.

now if I can only get into exercising...

So how is everyone else doing?
I just wanted to tell you all that I love knowing that I am not doing this alone, and that I have you girls to check in with every week. It helps keep me motivated!

Best wishes!
MySweetestSong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 01:33 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

Wahoo Kelli! Sounds like you are doing great with the eating. Yes, you need to start exercising. What are you doing to do, gym? Keep up the good work. Remember if you need more contact, let me know and I'll email.
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 01:35 AM   #48  

Okay, my week has been okay. I've overdone it in the exercise department on day and made me ill the next day. I've had lower water in take one day.

I did't make my goal. I only walked 2miles and did 1hour and 40 min of pilates but I did lose one pounds. i'm very happy. I've been at 273.8 and now I'm at 272.6. I was starting to get worried because I feel like I"m gaining muscle and things didn't seem to change all that much but 1lb probably wouldn't change too much! Anyway, I'm feeling good and hopefully tomorrow and this whole week will just get better.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:11 PM   #49  

Where are all my support buddies? Check in please. I'd like to know how you are doing.

I'll give a little update. I've been doing good eating wise. I've been so tired this last week and haven't really exercised. I've dong two workouts I think. I'm going to add more. But I have managed to get down to 271, I cheated and checked this morning instead of waiting until friday but I'll do my official weigh in that day.
Old 01-20-2006, 11:39 PM   #50  

hey ladies,
it's friday again... week 3

I didn't do too well this week, I cheated quite a bit
and I didn't lose any weight this week...

But I'll be sure to get back on track for this next week

how is everyone else?
I hope you are all doing well!!
MySweetestSong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 02:58 PM   #51  

Quick update:
Well when I did my weigh in I was at the same weight. It sucks. So I'm working harder this week to watch my eating and get in more cardio exercise. I'm doing good getting the pilates in. This will be an emotional week for me, so I'll have to watch my eating. My dad is having a triple bypass on Thursday, so I'm a little freaked out.