3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

December Fitness Starters.

Old 01-03-2006, 01:31 AM   #31
aka Confessor Siuan

S/C/G: 324/318/225 (first goal)

Height: 5"7'

Paula - Sounds like you did great at your moms. How did you workout today go? I hope your not a sore. My feet were killingme the next day after my big walk with the kids.

Nicole - Don't beat yourself up over spilt milk. We all have our bad moments, they pass, we move on. You'll do fine the next day and the next. Keep up the good work.

Kelli - Wahoo! Congrats on the 10lbs! Way to go! Now I really need to watch my diet. I'm haven't been too bad.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:56 PM   #32

Default Hello!

Hello!
Boy, as you can see I had to update my ticker.
I stepped on the scale and my weight is back to what I started. I started my plan again and I swear to myself I will stick to it! My problem is when I have a bad day it turns into more. Soooooo, today I start again. I will try to not cheat!

Kelli- You go girl! Keep up the good work! I like your idea of taking one day off and being able to eat a couple things that you normally wouldnt. I wish I had the will power to do it!

Sounds like everyone else is up to a good healthy start! Keep it up! I have joined a Yahoo group. If anyone is interested let me know. We met here and moved it over there. The people are great there too! Talk to ya later!

Nicole

bigshaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:46 PM   #33
Paula

Well let me start out by saying you guys are great!!! I love all this support. I did my Billy Blanks boot camp workout monday for...55 MINUTES. Today is a rest day and tomorrow I get right back at it. I am sooo pround!!! I did the whole tape and I can still move today!!!
Old 01-03-2006, 04:59 PM   #34
aka Confessor Siuan

Paula - It will on ly get easier. The more I do my pilates the more I'm ableto do it. That's how I became addicted.

I'm feeling better, finally. Still a little clogged but feeling good. I managed to do 1 mile Walk Away the Pounds this morning, even though I slept in. I felt good to finally exercise. I hope to do some pilates tonight and I hope I get to bed earlier tonight.

Eating has been good today, except for lunch, I did terrible. When I'm hungry I make terrible choices. I need to go shopping soon. Payday tomorrow, so I guess then.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:01 AM   #35

Default checking in

hi all, just checking in. i am at work, and this week has been crazy, but i just wanted you all to know i am reading your posts as i am able to get here, and cheering for you all.

i havent weighed again, probably wont until this weekend. i hate being the same, so i space it out a little bit. my goal for this week is to get my water drinking up to par, brought some lemon juice to work with me to add to my water, my goal is to drink until the lemon juice is gone today.

My Goal

Jailene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 11:43 AM   #36
aka Confessor Siuan

Jailene - Sounds like you are doing good as well. Keep it up.

I did exercise today, 25 min 1 mile WATP and 20 min Windsor Pilates. I feel so good. I'm takinga first aid course for the next 3 days so I won't be on as much until the weekend.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:55 PM   #37
Paula

Sounds like everyone is doing great!! I went to the doctors today to get the results of my blood work. They didn't check my thryoid. SOOOO I had to go back and get more blood drawn. So I will know if anything is going on there. But good news is that everything else is great!!! Now if my knees would stop crackling when I do the squats I will be great!!! So far the water intake is going great!! I didn't get a chance to do the workout today so I will do that tomorrow. I could do it now but the kids are in bed and trying everything they can to stay up. SO if they hear me they will want to be up. Anyway keep up the good work!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 10:16 PM   #38
aka Confessor Siuan

We'll I'm finally done my First Aid course. Boy does that stuff drag on but I can safe someone's life now if need be. I did this years ago but never renewed.

I weighed this morning but I didn't do it like I usually do. I do however weigh exactly the same as last week. I usually do mine first thing friday morning before I've eaten or showered. Usually after I exercise but this morning I forgot until after my shower, so I weighed myself right after my shower,fully clothed. I wonder if that made a difference. Oh well! I'll have to just have better week. I didn't exercise today though. I've been really tired lately, doing to bed early but not being able to wake up early like I usually do.

I did manage to walk 5miles this week and do 1 hour and 20 minutes of pilates from last Saturday. I will try to beat that this week. That is my mini goal to walk at least 7miles and do 2 hours pilates and at least 2 full body circuit from my trainer.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:55 AM   #39

Hey ladies!
I did my first weeks weigh-in yesterday
I am still at 233, but I did lose 10 lbs since last week,
which makes me VERY happy!

I haven't even started exercising yet
I really hope that I can start that soon

I know you lose more when you first start a diet
but hopefuly my next weeks result will be decent

Anyway ladies
keep up the great work!

Long Term Goal:
MySweetestSong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 11:15 PM   #40

Default Hello

Hello everyone! It's been a few days since I've checked in. Looks like everyone is doing great. Keep up the good work! I weighed in Friday and lost 7.5 lbs. I'm very excited and feel great! The real challenge starts now with going back to school tomorrow. I'll check in throughout the week. Talk to everyone later.
Nicole

bigshaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 12:43 PM   #41
aka Confessor Siuan

Kelli - Sound like you are doing great! Once you start exercising it'll just drop off.

Nicole - congrats again on the 7.5 lbs. That is just amazing to me. Keep up the great work.

As for me. I haven't exercise yesterday or today yet! Again I'm tired and couldn't get up this morning. I don't know what is will me.

My goal this week is still to do the 2 hours pilates and walk 7 mile, i also plan to watch my diet very carefully. I sucked yesterday and had two choc bars.
Old 01-10-2006, 05:04 PM   #42
aka Confessor Siuan

Okay ladies, come check in!

I managed to get 20 minutes of pilates in last night. My eating has been pretty good, my snacks have been healthy and my portions smaller.
Today I've only managed to do about 30 crunches and 10 girlie pushups, behind my desk when it wasn't busy. My lunch hour is crazy everyday I rush home, nurse Mickey, eat lunch or pack it, take Kale to his preschool and go back to work. Or take them both to daycare is hubby is busy in the afternoon. It's kind of stressful but we can't afford to have them both in daycare full-time at the moment. Maybe in a month or two once we are caught up after me being on maternity leave.
So far I've done 1hr and 10 min of pilates this week. No walking though, have to work that in. I've been so very tired lately. I'm also trying to wean my son at night feeding, so he seems to be waking up more, weird!
Everyone,let me know how you are doing!
Old 01-11-2006, 07:32 PM   #43
aka Confessor Siuan

How is everyone? Check in please!
My eating is going okay, still need to do better. I'm trying to go by the Canadian FOod Guide and what my dietician recommended and as of right now, I only have 2 servings of fruits or veggies to eat. I don'tk now how I'm going to do that.
I did WATP- 2 mile with 2lb weights and stretchie band. I hope to do some pilates tonight.
Old 01-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #44

Default checking in

hi, havent weighed this week yet, wont until saturday, but i am 5 lbs down total. will let you all know how i weigh on saturday.

gave in and had some tamale pie last night, omg it was good, but it blew my day out of the water, lol. oh well, i made it almost through my cycle time with just this one serious blow out, so i guess i am pretty happy about that.

i am making the gym at least a couple of times a week, and trying to up my water intake. slowly but surely, i keep saying. this is a lifetime change for me, so i guess if it takes me a while to get it ingrained, so be it. more important that it stick than if i do it all right away.

my bf said my butt was smaller. he seemed almost sad about it, lol!

c'mon ladies, keep in touch, we need each other, i know i need you and your support!

My Goal

Jailene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 01:47 AM   #45
aka Confessor Siuan

Way to go Jailene with how you are doing. Don't worry about the slip up but move on and forget it.LOL on the smaller butt and the boyfriend.
My hubby's the same way, my boobs are getting smaller and my butt and he's a little disappointed but he knows it's for my good health.

I'm doing alright. I wasn't feeling well today. I attempted 20 girlie pushups yesterday and now my muscles under my arms and towards my chest hurt like heck.
I did great with my eating today and drank alot of water but not my daily goal. I manage to do a 30 min pilates workout tonight. Tomorrows my weigh-in day. I'm a little worried because I'm developing muscle in my arms, legs and stomach and they say muscle weighs more than fat. So we'll see. I'll have to change something if this is the second week in a row that I don't lose.
Check in everyone. We need each other. Thanks jailene for checking in! Way to go!
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.