Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 09:33 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#60)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 12-26-2005, 03:18 PM   #2  

Sherry-Your new angel avatar is beautiful! Perfect for the holiday season.

Doni-It's good to hear from you. I'm glad the check came in time for you to buy gifts, even if it was at the last minute. Your neighbor sounds like a real wierd space case.

Things are really slow on the board. You must all be busy with family,friends, cleaning and shopping. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Last edited by ShelleyM; 12-26-2005 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:37 PM   #3  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

It sure has been a busy few days here! We had a wonderful holiday, but I have to say that I'm glad it's over and that things will be getting back to normal soon.

Wow Doni, that woman sounds like one to stay away from for sure!

Shelley ~ I love your new picture!
Old 12-26-2005, 07:10 PM   #4  
Losing it!

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday!!!!!

Shelley, love the new pic!!!!! Whos the big guy your holding on to????

Suzy, I am happy things will be winding down soon also. I have this week of lots of hours at the store and then we are having a small gathering New years eve night. Starting January 1, I want life to start slowing down again!

I may not be posting much this next week, the liquor store will be crazy with orders and then when I am home, I really, really need to clean this house! Wishing all of my dear Floozie friends a safe and blessed New Years!
Old 12-27-2005, 05:41 AM   #5  

Gayle-That's Pepper, my dog. Remember when I posted a picture of her as a puppy? Now she's 70 lbs.! Patty snapped the picture yesterday. I couldn't believe how easy it was to change the avatar this time. 3FC must have improved something. I normally have to keep resizing.

Suzy-I always enjoy this hustle and bustle, but it will be nice getting back to normal. Ours doesn't end until next week, though. I think the last day of Hanukkah is actually New Year's Day.

I am afraid to WI tomorrow. My weight is up. How is everybody else doing weight wise?
Old 12-28-2005, 06:55 AM   #6  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

I'm sure my weight is up too...I really "celebrated" over the holiday! Tim has been out of town since the 26th, so I've been living on the leftovers (pie, cookies, egg nog...) while he's been gone. The leftovers are going out the door today and it's time to get serious again! Anyway I decided that I'm going to give myself a week of being back on track before I weigh-in.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:58 AM   #7  

Doni--be careful with the inmate. He may have gotten a bad rap, but still.... Just be careful and take care of you. What ever happened with Brian's co-worker? Is he still on the scene?

I hope everyone had a happy Christmas and is having a happy Hanukkah.

Stewart got me earrings with amathysts in them. He was so proud because he remembered my birthday was February 14th..... I told him that I love them, they're beautiful (I really do love amathysts), but Valentine's Day is Feb. 14th. My birthday, on the other hand, is JANUARY 14th. You'd think that after 8 years he'd know (I didn't say that to him--I was really not disappointed with the earrings). Men. Then he got mad at ME because he forgot my birthday. Sigh.

Anyway, Love you all--
Cheryl
Old 12-28-2005, 11:15 AM   #8  

Cheryl-Men! Can't do anything right! The earrings sound beautiful though. Poor Stewart, I'm sure he was just mad at himself.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:45 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Cheryl, Men! You gotta love them! I told Steve I wanted to clean the house really well before Saturdays party. He mentioned brewing beer on his vacation...I said again...if you want to do it...do it before Thursday, that way I have time to clean the house. He FINALLY mentioned tonight he may brew Friday! So, if I mop the floors Thursday, they will need redone by Saturday due to spills and water drips from disinfecting the equipment. I really wanted to do it Thursday since I work Friday & Saturday. I think They were born brain dead and this is punishment from God for Eve letting adam eat the apple! LOL!
Steve ALWAYS has to ask me what year we were married, so don't feel alone...Stewart is perfectly normal as far as hubbys go! LOL!

Doni, I agree with Cheryl, while in prision, even decent people are exposed to so many things. Stay friendly, but keep your distance, one just never knows.

Suzy, just as soon as the New Year hits, I am tossing all junk food etc! We have over indulged way too much! One more party with alcohol out of the way and I will be on the straight and narrow! does your husband travel alot with business? Mine will be away usually atleast one week of each month traveling for business. During the busy season he is gone 2-3 weeks out of the month.

I hope all of you are well!
Old 12-29-2005, 10:08 AM   #10  

I had the best birthday yesterday!

Debbie took me lunch at Amerigo's and 2 scarfs.
Drew gave me a dozen of red roses.
Chris & Dayna came me a basket of Victoria's Love Spell (my fav)
Wayne took us all out to eat last night at Famous Dave's.
Mom & Dad gave me money.

I'm waiting for my biopsey results from my esphogus.Then I'm ready to get back on LOOSING once & forall!! I have gained so much back and now I'm ready to LOSE!!

Have a great day!
Old 12-29-2005, 03:57 PM   #11  
Losing it!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHER BEAR!!!!!!!! I'm glad you had a special day, you are very deserving of it!!!!!!

I know one of your bestest presents of all was having Chris home with you!

Please keep us updated on the test.

LOVE YA!!!!

Old 12-29-2005, 07:49 PM   #12  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERRY!!! I can't believe that I missed your birthday yesterday. Please forgive me! I love you!
Old 12-29-2005, 07:52 PM   #13  

"I hate my MIL!!" Why??? She made my daughter cry. She promised to pay for part of her car, and when Patty called her, she asked who else did she go begging for money to? I know she was hinting at my Mom and Dad. She is such a *****!! Of course, when I told my dad the story, he said he would figure out a way to get the money and not to ask her for anything.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:25 AM   #14  

Sherry Happy Belated Birthday! I am sorry I missed it. It sounds like you had a wonderful one. Thankd for reminding us with a little nudge that is was your birthday. That little angel avatar is it the one I gave you?

Shelley MIL's. I know what you mean. Mine can be the same way sometimes. It just ticks me off when it affects the grand kids. If it were me it wouldn't be so bad. Your dad sounds like a much better grandpa. Shelley I love your pic.

Gayle I am with you for tossing all the junk food when New Year's hits. I was doing ok til yesterday. For some reason I think that because it is here I have to get rid of it all by eatting it.

Suzy aren't you looking forward to things being back to normal? As soon as that happens we can get back into our healthier way of eatting.

Sorry I haven't posted since christmas> My back has been really bad the last week. I went for a massage yesterday and today. I guess if the epidural shot was going to work, it would be working by now. If anything it made my leg and back worse.

Cheryl I am glad you liked your earrings but I know how men can listen and remember things. lol
Old 12-30-2005, 05:09 AM   #15  

Dee-I was watching Discovery health network and thought about you. It was about mystery illnesses. One women hurt constantly for years. They had run all kinds of tests and finally thought she was just a hypochondriac (sp?). Well, it turns out that one dr. years later found out that it all had to do with her heart having something wrong with it. I know you have heart problems. Do you take medication for it? Do you think it has something to do with your back problems? I'm almost thinking the name of the illness was the same thing you have. I can't remember what it's called though. What exactly is your heart condition called?
Closed Thread