Old 12-26-2005, 11:54 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

my goodness,almost 11 and no Diane?...taking another day off? lol
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 01:15 PM   #32  
banned

hi wendyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
i know im very very late but yest. festivities knocked me into a 'carb coma' last night and since i didnt lay dn til 1 am, i didnt wake til 1230(so just a lil while ago) youre too funny chattin w yourself...did you like your answers? heheh.
i hope you had a great xmas! i did but i ended up oinkin out come dinner bc i had no lunch and there wasnt any fruit around so i went hours w/o food so when it was finally there i kinda didnt care. i feel like **** today not only from that but ive got tom today too and im majorly 'backed up' im depressed i gained a ton of weight.

welcome jasmine! guess what? im on long island too! which part? im in smithtown and and wendy has said, im on the ww program.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 02:14 PM   #33  

Hi Diane!! How much is a ton?? lol 1/4 of a pound? lol your so cute!
Well, the festivities are not over yet...tonight I have to go to my girlfriends for more Christmas cheer...wonder if I'm back to 150lbs yet?? Probably not far off! That's ok,whatever,soon all this celebrating will be all over and I'll be left alone to eat my carrots and grapefruit!! lol
Have a great day ladies,I'm going for a nap! Whoo hoo! Lazy day! and still not feeling good,Ryan and I have a cold also,so that's no fun.
Catch ya later!
Wendy
Old 12-26-2005, 05:23 PM   #34  

Bump
Old 12-26-2005, 05:24 PM   #35  
banned

hi wendy!

(((( ))) sorry bout you&ryan. i hope you both feel better soon. i feel like poop. ive been in bed since i woke up&ive hardly eaten. i forgot how bad tom is w/o birth control....i dont think i can handle this.

have a great time tonight! im sure youre not 150! im betting on 130!
Old 12-26-2005, 05:25 PM   #36  
banned

lol on that bump!
Old 12-26-2005, 05:51 PM   #37  

Hi Diane!! Come on, your a tough girl!! You can handle some cramps!!! Get your arse out of bed and move around,you'll feel better! Trust me!
I am also 3lbs above my goal weight of 135(sucks)so you know what that means...Twins again! lol
Well, better start getting ready for tonight.The sooner I go the sooner I can come home and go to bed!
Later!
Wendy

Have you seen Jaz again today??Think she is lost??I hope not!
Old 12-26-2005, 07:28 PM   #38  
banned

hiya wendy
yep i did finally get up but its hard bc its more than just cramping, i get really tired.
im sorry youre up too. i skipped lunch again today and i really really wanted leftover lasagna and meatballs but kept to lean roast, brocooli cheese and salad. sigh.....
have fun!!

havent seen jaz but if shes lost, i pm'ed her cuz i wanna know what part of the island shes from bc we migh geograpically be close. that'd be nice.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:37 PM   #39  

Yes,I agree,That would be raelly nice for the two of you!!! Make a great friend all because we are "chubby" lol! Good luck!
W.
Old 12-26-2005, 09:23 PM   #40  
banned

yourew too funny ....
hope ya havin a great time tonight!
is 135 your final goal? are you 5'5 like me?
Old 12-26-2005, 11:58 PM   #41  

HI All! No Diane,I am 5'7 and my goal weight is 125-128. The thing is that I have really tiny bones so all this extra weight makes me look bloated more than anything! lol I had a nice visit with my friends and hope to rekindle this friendship with them more. I have only seen them a couple times this year...long story.
I'm going to bed soon,I'm beat.
Have a good nights sleep and talk tomorrow!
W.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:13 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 319/307/145

Height: 5'8"

Hello, hello, hello!
Wendy (Wide in Winnipeg) let me know about this
little support group and I thought I would check it out!

How is everyone doing?
Softykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 04:01 AM   #43  

Hi ladies,
No I am not lost !!( at least I dont think so)lol. I just wanted to say hi and am glad that I found this site and found someone who lives near me.Pretty cool!!
My # 1 goal is to lose weight and kep it off but I don't know how to get started. In the past I have lost 40lbs with WW but I recently gained it back over the course of two years !! The weird part is that I just cant find the way to start over again.I think the reason I gained it back was because I lost it ih about 3 months. Any suggestions?

Main goal!!
jazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 01:37 PM   #44  
banned

dang puter grrrrr!
hi wendy!!!! glad you had a nice time!
hi jaz wasup girl? i just got your pm(and answered it) maybe we could hang out when you leave school or something brentwood is far but school isnt. im only a few min from it! id love to have a buddy!

welcome kristie! i know you asked for qendy, but i thought id try and help you bc she isnt here yet, and its everyones group...it doesnt really have an owner. this group is for daily support for weight loss and life in general(we know life gets in the way!) we hope youll decide to stay

well, im sick again... im also p/o at my masage lady she finally called. she was full of stupid excuses so now im not sure what to do. she asked if sher could call back bc she was at work(she really was she works at a spa durin the day.)
catcha all later.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:07 PM   #45  

Good afternoon girls!! I am sooo sick today,have to remember that I am sick and should be staying at home instear of galavanting all over the city!! lol
I have to go feed Ryan,I'll be around all day probably so I'll be chatting away as usual!
W.