Old 12-11-2005, 07:51 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/167/135

Height: 5'1

teahoney - & you get a !! Congrats on the weight loss! We are so happy to have you here! We got a great group here!! I am a SAHM to Riley, three & Talon 16 months!! WELCOME!!!

Alisha - You are on FIRE . I am so happy for you.

Julie -

I hope to be back in the game soon. I am tired of being sick. I am afraid that I gained some weight back, I didn't weigh yesterday. I will tomorrow.

I gotta go rest

carafre
carafre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 11:06 PM   #32  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Evening all...just a quick fly by. I'm sooo tired. I'm heading to bed. I'll check in tomorrow.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 11:27 PM   #33  
Mommy9802

Default Good Evening!

Good Evening Ladies, just wanted to check in real quick to see how everyone is doing?

Tea: 5 pounds!! You go girl Your awesome!! What are you doing to loose wieght?

Cara: Feel better soon!! Take care of yourself 1st!!

Well i hope everyone has a GREAT night!! Take care, and i will talk to you ladies tomorrow!

Alisha
mommy9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 08:51 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 264.2/264.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning SAHMmies!

I did pretty well last night at the Christmas dinner. I only had 2 sm. slices of turkey, and a few bites each of stuffing and green beans. 1 devilled egg, and 1 slice of home made white bread w/ 1tsp margarine. I did have to tiny slices of the red velvet cake though, lol. But it was delicious I did win a $25 walmart gift card though, that's just enough to finish up my Christmas shopping (I only have 2 gifts left to buy).

Right now I am waiting to see if they are going to call school off or not. It is already 2hrs late and some of the back roads are still in really bad shape.
Anyways, I'd better get off here and work on the house a little bit at least.
Talk to you all later
Jldsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:09 AM   #35  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Alisha - I'm just mainly eating plenty of fruits and veggies, whole foods and drinking plenty of water. I'm also becoming very aware of serving sizes and I don't eat after 8pm if it is at all possible. Plus, I exercise. I do Billy's Bootcamp.

Amanda - Sounds like you did pretty good at that Christmas dinner. I probably wouldn't have been able to pass up on the cake either. So long as you enjoyed it. Don't you hate when you go off program and then you don't even like what you had? No point in going off if you can't enjoy it. lol
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:28 AM   #36  
Mommy9802

Smile Good Morning Ladies!

Good Morning Ladies! How is everyone doing! Sorry i didn't post yesterday i got REALLY busy deep cleaning my house.

Tea: How do you like the bootcamp workout...i am hoping i get it for christmas? Is it hard? Does it work?

Amanda: Congrats on not splurging too much! And so what you had a piece of cake, you deserve it!!

Well ladies i am going to jump off here, i hope you ALL have a GREAT day!!

Alisha
Old 12-13-2005, 07:36 PM   #37  
Focus on the Process

Just had to pop in and see what you all were doing. I have one more final to take tonight and then I get a whole month to relax. I need it. I did go to the foot doctor today. He taped up my foot for the next couple of days to see if it would make it feel better. Surprising, it does! So next week, I go back to see him and he said they might consider making a orthotic to go in my shoes to keep my foot at a certain position. At least he didn't suggest orthopedic shoes. If he did, I'd live with the pain. All of this comes from my rheumatoid arthritis. One of the hazards of the disease.

Okay gotta finish dinner. I have lost 1 pound so far this week. Wish me luck with the rest of it.

~chris
Old 12-13-2005, 10:52 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 220/167/135

Height: 5'1

just a quick hello - I am still sick and very tired. I hope you guys are doing well, I'll check in tom. if I feel better.

carafre
carafre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 11:01 AM   #39  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Alisha - I love the bootcamp workout. When I am finished I am dripping with sweat. I especially love it because it has the resistance bands. I am noticing muscle tone in my arms and legs. I just ordered Turbo Jam and can't wait to receive it. Then I'll start rotating the two.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 05:25 PM   #40  
Mommy9802

Smile Good Evening Ladies!

Good Evening Ladies, how is everyone doing? Good i hope? Things are going ok for me i guess, its just a REALLY nasty day outside, and i think that just puts me in a BLAH mood, ya know?

Cara: Feel better soon!!

Tea: I can't wait till i get the new bootcamp workout....i am starting to get tired of the 1st Taebo...i want something new, ya know?

Chris: Congrats on the 1 pound, you go girl!!

Hey Julie, Cynthia, Amanda...how are you guys doing?

Well ladies i am going to jump off here i will chat with you all later. Have a great night!!

Alisha
Old 12-14-2005, 08:53 PM   #41  
Scale Addict

Alisha, I'm doing well. AF takes me down for a week, so I don't feel like posting much.

Cara, I hope your feeling better. Get some red raspberry leaf tea. You can't drink too much so drink away, it will help boost the immune system. *hugs*

Amanda, congrats on doing so well at the party.

Chris, congrats on the loss, I hope the orthotic helps.

I've started back into the Couch-to-5k program. I'm taking it really slow. My knee pain is gone. I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 220.4 and that was before I went to the bathroom. So hopefully I'll have a loss on Friday.
modemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 09:45 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 264.2/264.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies, I just wanted to check in so you all know I havent dropped off the face of the earth, lol. I have had a terrible case of diarhea (spelling?) since early this afternoon and have spent nearly all evening in the bathroom. Hopefully whatever it is will be done and overwith by tomorrow... We are supposed to get another ice storm tonight and tomorrow, so I may lose power again. I will check in as soon as I am able to though.

Julie: Glad to hear you knee is feeling better. I know what you mean about AF...I just took my last "active" bc pill today so I'm due within a couple of days

Alisha and Tea: I have been dying to try the bootcamp workout...I keep trying to get it on ebay, but always get outbid..Hopefully Jason will take a hint and get it for me for Christmas...I love working out w/ billy blanks, I have a couple of the original vhs tapes, but my vcr is broken and I cant afford to replace it right now, lol. Oh well, I'll just keep working w/ Kathy Smith for a while I suppose.

Anyways, I gotta go try to clean up the kitchen a little. I'll talk to you ladies soon
Jldsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 10:22 PM   #43  
Pending Email Confirmation

Good evening ladies! We're staying at a hotel tonight since our house is full of boxes, so I got to go online and see my Sahmmies! But only for a couple minutes, as hubby is chomping at the bit to surf for awhile, as well.

Welcome, Tea! You'll like it here, lots of motivation and friendship. Congrats on the loss!

Carafre: Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well! (Remember that song from Seinfeld? Okay, maybe I'm the only dork who loves that show). Seriously, take it easy, maybe even through the holidays, then you'll be ready to go and lose that weight!

Everyone else: Hope you're all doing well! I'll be seeing you again in a couple days.

Cindy B.
CynthiaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 10:53 PM   #44  
Focus on the Process

Julie, what is the couch to 5k program? Never heard of that one.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:53 AM   #45  
Scale Addict

It's a beginner's running program that you can use as a guide to build up from couch potato, to a 5k runner.

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

I started out too fast and it was too much for my overweight self. I slowed it way down and have been doing some strength training as well. I'll work on speed after I work up to the 5k distance or 3.1 miles
modemama is offline   Reply With Quote