Old 01-10-2006, 10:51 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Hello Ladies....

Sorry for the late delay in replying....Company is still here...and driving me nuts...I've always thought that if you go to someone's house to visit...you VISIT...You DO THINGS...you TALK to each other and catch up...NOT SIT ON THE DANGED PUTER FOR 8 HOURS A DAY!!! Plus eat me out of house and home then complain that what I have isn't what you are used to...(even tho you went shopping with me and I bought everything you put on the list!!!)

So needless to say I'm rather frustrated to put it nicely....

Well they leave tomorrow morning...I'll see everyone tomorrow!

Food crappy, Water great, Exercise not bad...
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:23 PM   #77  
Xer
What a dork.

Ugh, that sucks Splashes. I hate when just about anyone stays with me as well. I don't have to worry about buying the groceries.. but I like to be lazy on weekends and stay in my PJs until after noon and that's just something I don't feel comfortable doing with company. Haha.

Well, ladies.. I'm 175 this morning! It was great to see although I know it's not going to stay. I was sick yesterday and threw up a few times and thus didn't consume much. Kind of makes me not want to step on the scale tomorrow. Hehe.

I think I'm going to up my overall goal to 140.
Xer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:10 PM   #78  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Splashes - don't you just hate company like that?? Why don't they just stay at home if they don't like things different??? lol Roll on tomorrow morning.

Xer - I take it your still at home, not having to buying groceries and all??? lucky, lucky girl!!!

Well food has been great, water better and once again i've been rushed off my feet and that has been my only exercise!!! Yah me!!

And now for a tale that will blow your mind...splashes are you sitting down??? I'm NOT going to weigh myself for the next 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRGGGGGGG I Can't believe i've agreed to do it....I am going to try really hard, but you know how i love my scales!!! It's gunna be the longest 3 weeks of my life.
I have no scales,
I'm not allowed to let myself get hungry,
Only eat when i'm hungry,
I mustn't drink alcohol WITH my meal, but can at other times,
I have to be very aware of what i'm eating, no telly grazing,
I must be sitting at the table savouring what i'm eating...tasting each mouthful, not rushing it
I must drink my daily quota of water...wish me luck... the scales part is the only part i'm dreading! As a certifiable scales addict i will still post daily even tho i'll hve locked mine away in a cupboard!!!

Day 1 without my beloved scales :-(
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 12:32 PM   #79  

OK...I got on the scales today after my week with my company..185!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok XER...we're both going for the same goal now...140!!! So You and I are losing Buddies!! I hope you are feeling better soon!! I was fighting off a wicked cold the last few weeks...Take it easy and you'll stay at your 175 for when you get better!!!

Tulip...keeping busy on your feet IS exercise!! And I'm joining your wagon and I won't go on my scales for 3 weeks either!!! So on February 3rd we'll do a weigh in!!!! It must be hectic getting back to school and work and getting the girls all sent back to school too! Busy lady!! I know you can do what you have your mind set to do!!

It's lovely here today..sunny and 52degrees!!! But I know it's not going last so hopefully my cable guy will be here soon to fix their stupid DVR....which I've been waiting to get fixed for over 5 weeks now....Cuz then I can get the doggies out.

I've got all my windows open to get some freshair into hte place....HOpe to see everyone tomorrow!!!
Old 01-11-2006, 01:23 PM   #80  
Flower Fan 86

Hello everyone!

Getting ready to go to my attorney's office. We have mediation today. I hope it goes well. I would like to see this divorce over with. My half of mediation is $1300 bucks. This guy better be good.

Have been eating like there is no tomorrow. Reason is probably my nerves. Work has sucked and I tend to eat for comfort. Figured I would try to get on track next week. Too many things going on this week.

Talk to you all soon!
Flower Fan 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 08:54 AM   #81  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Food Good
Water Good
2nd day without me beloved scales!!!

Good luck with the mediation today Flower...I'll say a prayer for you...and keep my fingers crossed for a favourable outcome!

Splashes - STOP SCREAMING ARGGGG!!! it'll be alright, just stick to the good food, water and exercise...you know you can do it!! especially now your compnay has gone!! Now breath....and again....sit down, deep breath again....there gone...i can carry on the good work...I have my friends at SAA to suppport me!!! Feeling better now??? lol

Well i'm enjoying a half day from work as my little boy i support is off school today as he bump his head in the playground yesterday and is taking it easy today...so i'm off to make some chicken soup for hubby as he is off work today with a cold!! (Men!!)
Old 01-13-2006, 11:13 PM   #82  

Hello gang....Hope the mediations went well Flower!!! I'm still waiting on mine...ex's suck the big ones!!

Tulip...hope the little guy and the big guy are better!

I've breathed deep!lol Haven't been on the scales since monday...a whole week!! ToM too so I DON"T want to go near the scales with all this water gain...When are we getting on? Feb something?

Xer where you hiding chickie????

Working tons of OT again...silly me...but I'm walking home and it's a 40 minute walk or shorter depending on the music I listen to!lol

See everyone tomorrow nite!!
Old 01-15-2006, 10:32 AM   #83  
Xer
What a dork.

I'm still alive! Haven't really had much to update about, I guess, and I've been pretty busy!

I wish I had the will power to join you gals on the not weighing for three weeks. Unfortunately, even if I did, I couldn't. :P Right now my mom, my aunt, and I are doing kind of a friendly competition weightloss contest. We weigh in on Fridays and see who lost the most weight. The two people who didn't lose as much have to put $5 into the "pot" and the person who "won" that week doesn't have to. At the end of two months whoever lost the most weight in total gets the money. =) I think I have the advantage, though, because I weigh more than both of them and have more to lose! Hehe.

I wanted to ask you guys.. are any of you taking a multivitamin? If so, do you like it? Can you check the back for animal ingrediants for me? I bought some Flintstone vitamins the other day (because I love them, hehe) but when I got home and looked on the label I discovered they had gelatin in them. Blah!

I need to exercise more. I've been out shopping and walking around a lot, I guess, but when I don't think of it as exercising it doesn't seem like I actually did. Anyone else have that problem? It's not really detering my weightloss, though. Down to 173 now!
Old 01-15-2006, 12:01 PM   #84  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Well done on the 173 Xer...keep up the good work and you'll be winning that pot of money!!!

Well it's 5 days since i weighed myself...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT splashes??? unbeliveable...not saying i haven't been tempted but i am determined. Well done on your abstinance (sp?) too!! We're a third of the way there!!! I'm going to weigh myself on Monday 6th Feb. which is just over the 3 week mark!!!!!

Flower - how did you get on...good news????

Well i've got to go and be a taxi driver for my teenage daughter and her friends....hopefully she will return the favour when she passes her test at the end of this year!!!

Hope you've all had a good weekend...see you monday!
Old 01-15-2006, 08:48 PM   #85  

Hello everyone!!

Xer congrats on the loss! And I like the Pot idea..but I got noone to do that with!lol I go to the dr.s next wednesday to find out the final assessment on my healed hipl!!l woohoo!!

Tulip...taxi...lucky you!! I haven't gone near my scale other than to move it to sweep around it!! We can do this!!!

Michele
Old 01-16-2006, 11:49 AM   #86  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Monday morning and still no scales insight, I'm coping quite well also.
Food good (gone off my food as i've been suffering with flu)
Water good
Exersice - NONE!!! - see excuse above lol
Old 01-16-2006, 12:12 PM   #87  
Xer
What a dork.

Holy cow, gals. I'm dropping weight like crazy. 171 this morning! Maybe I WILL be able to make that 169 before the boy comes home. It's probably mostly water weight, though, so not going to get my hopes up .. and not going to be too disapointed if it goes away tomorrow.

But yes.. he's coming home this Saturday! I'm so excited! Going shopping with my girlfriend on Friday to pick out something hot to wear. Eee.

Still horrible on exercise, good on eating. Probably wont be exercising much at all this week since I have finals and.. we know how that goes. Making some hummus for a healthy snack to keep me from breaking out the chips while studying!

I hope you're all doing well! I'm excited for you to see what your progress is after you step on the scales, girls! I think my problem with not weighing all the time is.. I start thinking "Well, I should lose at least this much.." and when I don't I'm disapointed. It also keeps me from splurging. ;D
Old 01-16-2006, 10:19 PM   #88  

Ohhhhhhhhhh THe fluuuuuuuuu ICKYYYY but always a great way to lose weight..sad to say....

Finals..ickkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm a stress eater...so I'd be hard pressed not to pull out the tater chips!! Kudos to you Xer!! AND WOOHOO ON THE WEIGHTLOSS!! Let us know what you buy on the shopping trip!!

Today was my do nothing day. And that's pretty well what I did other than take the doggies for their walks...Food ok...water ok...exercise...welllll ..hehehe
Old 01-17-2006, 01:30 PM   #89  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Tuesday and still no scales...arn't i doing well??? Its amazing, I don't think i've gone this long without them. I will be so dissapointed if i haven't lost anything or only a little in the three weeks!!!

Food - good
Water - on target to hit my goal before bedtime
No going to mention the last one!!!! lol

I'm passed wearing HOT clothes so it'll be good to hear what you bought...dont' forget to tell us Xer!

Splashes - a do nothing day?? what a great idea, think i'll have to have one of those...soon!

bye
Old 01-17-2006, 01:31 PM   #90  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Tuesday and still no scales...arn't i doing well??? Its amazing, I don't think i've gone this long without them. I will be so dissapointed if i haven't lost anything or only a little in the three weeks!!!

Food - good
Water - on target to hit my goal before bedtime
No going to mention the last one!!!! lol

I'm passed wearing HOT clothes so it'll be good to hear what you bought...dont' forget to tell us Xer!

Splashes - a do nothing day?? what a great idea, think i'll have to have one of those...soon!

bye