3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Scale Addicts Anonymous Xmas Version

Old 12-09-2005, 10:56 PM   #16

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Nothing From Leanne. But they got hit pretty bad up where she is with a severe snow storm so she's gotta keep the little ones busy indoors now. We got hit here but not as bad..only about 6 inches.

Water good, food soso, exercise YES!! Shoveled a driveway twice and my HUGE sidewalk 4 times!! I'm building up some Muscles!

Tulip a school break sounds good! I'm using up the last of my paid vacation days to finish up my xmas shopping and decorating. This weekend is full of entertaining and going to friends' houses for parties and get togethers. But I'm going to be a good girl and watch what I eat and drink!!!

Have a great weekend ladies...I prolly won't see everyone till Sunday!!!

Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 04:45 PM   #17

Eating sucked yesterday because I ate well all day...then went to the movies and ate a whole bag of licorice by myself. SO it's back on the bandwagon today. Eating and water have been great! Got ALL my xmas shopping done!

Went to see Chronicles of Narnia last night. It was a good movie. The visuals were awesome. Kinda splotchey and choppy in the story line because they had so much to put in from the books in only 2 hours, but it was a great movie just for watching. I'd advise all kids young and old to go see it!

Old 12-13-2005, 10:06 PM   #18

Just me again...eating has gotten back on track...it's easier to keep on track when I'm at work...but with all these days off it leaves me open time to think about food...but all is good...exercise is good..water is great!

Hope to see someone soon!

Old 12-14-2005, 06:21 PM   #19
Confirmed Scales Addict

Sorry Slashes...leaving you to yourself....i'm snowed under hear...and i don't mean in the weather sense!!! We had about 2 hours of really heavy snow here so we went out and bought a sledge and then it STOPPED!! and rained ever since!!! lol just my luck!

Friday is break up day...oh boy oh boy i can't wait. The little boy i support is Autistic and really can't cope with all the change Christmas brings....so it's making for a really interesting school day.

My eating is too bad to go into detail the water is poor (while intake of fluids is up lol) exercise is...is....is.....why you know what i 'm like, even the yoga has stopped for the holidays but dancing will begin soon (as in christmas parties!!!)

Won't be able to get in tomorrow as i'm out on my works do but i'll try hard to call in on Friday...C U!
Old 12-14-2005, 08:42 PM   #20

Thanks for stopping by Tulip! My eating is back on track until xmas...then it'll go off the wagon...but not horribly so..already got a chocolate fondue party arranged.

What is break up day?

Eating is good, exercise? what exercise?lol Water Excellent!

Old 12-15-2005, 01:16 PM   #21
Confirmed Scales Addict

Break up day is Friday...tomorrow yippee we are out for our chirstmas party tonight...don't know who arranged it on a school night but phew we have been warned by our head (he's not going) that we all have to be in Mass at 9:15 in the morning...last year they didn't get home til gone 1am!!!!!! hmmmm i think i'll take headache tablets to work with me!!

don't ask about food water and the other....i'm sooo not interested! lol

enjoy your fondue party splashes
Old 12-15-2005, 10:12 PM   #22
Flower Fan 86

So looking forward to time off from work. Just not looking forward to my girls being gone. They are going to their dads in Arizona for Christmas. He will have them for twelve days. They are so excited and I am trying to be happy for them.
I have been eating better and have gained a bit of weight back.
Hope everyone has a good night!
Old 12-16-2005, 02:01 PM   #23
Confirmed Scales Addict

HURRAY i've finished work for a whole two weeks.....now i can concentrate on getting my house ready for christmas.

I have made a pact with myself not to weigh myself at all over the holiday period, i amn going to be careful what i eat and to **** with it, i hate jumping on the darn things if it's up i'm cross with myself all day and if is down i'm cross with myself if i fall off my eating plan.

grrrrrr bieng a SA is hard work

Glad to hear you've been eating better Flower, have you planned what you are going to do while the girls are away...plan somthing really good so you don't miss them too much.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:13 PM   #24

YAY flower has stopped By!! I know it's going to be hard to be away from your girls on the holidays Flower, but as Tulip says..do something really REALLY nice for yourself...get yourself a day at the spa or something! And enjoy the ME time. With all the work you do and taking care of your girls, you prolly have very little of it. Enjoy it while you can!

Tulip, I agree withyou...can't win for losin with the ole scale. And YES it's hard to be a SA!lol But you are SO good at it! You are our inspiration, you and FLower and Leanne!~ I agree with you on the don't step on the scales till after the Holidays...watch what you eat, but still enjoy the treats...just on smaller bitesizes!lol

Eating went all to pot today...forgot to bring my lunch and had to eat the Donut shop..so had some teabiscuits and way too much tea...peed like a race horse all day...But it's back on target tomorrow...it's not that I had too much to eat...actually not enuff and not enuff good stuff...too much whhite flour..threw my bloodsugars off...got all cranky at work...I'm gonna hear about it tomorrowL1ol

Take care ladies...only 1 week till Xmas Eve!!!

Michele

Old 12-17-2005, 06:17 PM   #25
Confirmed Scales Addict

We'll i've eaten pretty well today and i've cleaned my house until it shone....really worked up a sweat, it's all gleaming ready for the tree tomorrow.

I have my friends children staying over tonight, while her hubby takes her out on the town...this is good for me too as i'll keep of the wine and keep busy.
Tomorrow is going to be hard, we have a carol service at church with warm mince pies for afterwards...hmmmmmm!!! I'm going to allow myself 2 only.

Let us know what you chose to do with your free time Flower!
Splashes....stay OFF the white flour...you know what it does to you....you really make me laugh....."forgot your lunch so had to eat the donut shop!!!! LOL It was a bit like me the other day....forgot lunch so had to drive to the local pizza place and have the largest slice possible!!!! And wheat really doesn't agree with me...but hey sometimes we just can't help ourselves!

speak to you all 2moro
Old 12-18-2005, 01:31 AM   #26

Well woke up to a lovely xmas pressie saturday morning..someone broke into my car, smashed the one window..all they did was take a tupperware dish that I used to carry water in for my dogs when we went on big walks. So now I am without car until the window gets replaced.

Eating sucked of course because I'm a stress eater...I don't cry...I eat...so I won't even go there....

See everyone tomorrow...

Old 12-18-2005, 01:19 PM   #27
Flower Fan 86

Hello!

Oh Splashes! That is terrible! I just don't understand the world we live in sometimes. Will your insurance cover the cost of the window?

Tulip enjoy the pies. Have a piece for me while you are at it!

Took the kids to a little town an hour and half away from us. It looks like a little Bavarian village. There is lots of shops with music and dancing in the street. When evening comes they lite the town up with lights. Very festive. The girls love to go there. It was cold. Seven degrees fahrenheit when we left to drive home.
Will be glad when spring comes. I want to dig in the soil!
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!
Old 12-18-2005, 05:09 PM   #28

Dang that's cold, FLower!! It's about 30F here. And that's cold enough for me. But that little town sounds so wonderful!

Eating is ok, water good, exercise good!

See everyone tomorrow!

Old 12-19-2005, 02:10 PM   #29

Good Afternoon everyone! It's bright and sunny here but MIGHTY cold!! Walking the dogs is a chore when even they think it's too cold to walk! Not a busy day here, just going to do some housecleaning and finish up xmas decorating.

Eating is good, water is good, exercise is ok so far. But I still have 3 more walks with doggies to go!

Hope everyone is enjoying thier xmas prenups!!

See everyone later!!

Old 12-19-2005, 02:48 PM   #30
Egy Kis Lany

Well, this thread doesn't look very busy -- but it looks like there are a few very dedicated posters! I suppose that I'll start posting here, too, as I am addicted to the scale.

I weigh myself each morning, in the buff, after I use the bathroom. I track it all in fitday and like to see the numbers go down... it has a .2 lb accuracy, and it seems to be pretty precise. When I first bought this scale I was upset b/c it showed about 5 lbs or so higher than my old analog scale, but now I'm really pleased with it.

It also measures body fat, but since I weigh in the morning after going to the bathroom, it's not very accurate.

Hm. That's all for now, I thought I'd say hello.

APRIL FOOL'S CHALLENGE
15 pounds to meet my goal weight!!
PhysDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.