Old 12-06-2005, 12:26 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Good Morning!!! That's strange....Andrea usually beats me here every morning......Diane where are you???? Today I am doing squat,since I am going dancing tonight,I figure that is enough exercise for the day! I go to a place called the Palomino Club,ever heard of it?? It's supposed to be "world Famous" HaHa !!There is alot of military folk that stop in from time to time from all over the world,but I don't think it is world famous because of that.It is a bar,and just a place for people to get jiggied up!I am looking forward to tonight,PMSing and I need to let loose!
Catch you all later!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:42 PM   #62  
banned

hi ladies!
sorry im late....hairy mornin! good news is i FINALLY erased the brace stress from my mind bc i called the facility this mornin and told them 4get it that i was goin elsewhere where they wouldnt gimme crap bout takin a rx from my primary doc-goin tomm to get the rx and then next wed am gettin fitted for them.

i still am stressed over others tuff though- im hurtin from my fall and last night i think i had anothera asthma attack-funny cuz supposedly i dont have asthma.

have fun tonight wendy!!! you go gf!
hiya tess! not feelin much better sigh..... hope you are!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 02:26 PM   #63  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Oh Wendy how fun! I love dance clubs! Normally go every other weekend...love em! Yup, that is enough excercise for the day lol. Are you a cage dancer then? lol jk :P Enjoy letting loose!

Diane, I am so glad you got the brace taken care of...good for you! I hope the next place you go is better. That is really strange about your asthma, talk to your doctor about it. Hate saying this, but if they can see it is asthma it could be something else. I am feeling better, thank! I really hope things start going better for you!

Well, I just bought all of my Christmas presents! LOL...I have a lot of flex money left in my account for school (we buy a meal plan that lets us have so many meals at the cafeteria and so much money to spend other places...I had like $300 of flex money this semester...I had $160 left...lol. Now I only have $20). So, I baught my mom some things, my sister some things, and a few things for my friends. I also got a few things for me. I baught this green tea kettle (I love tea, and I would like to havea kettle whenever I get a place with a stove...it is a really cute green one too), 2 really cool looking travel mugs (one for me and oen for my mom), a water nalgene bottle (for me...lol), this mug and dish set (not sure who that is for...maybe my grandmother or my aunt), 3 bags of coffee (two for my mom, 1 for me, and one for a friend on my floor), and I also got this travel coffee brewer thing...lol that is for me too. So, I am super excited about these things. Hmmm I wonder if there is a website and then I'll post it here and show you want I got

So, I have nothing until 6:00 P.M. tonight (an education party), and tonight I am going to the Affect (which is a campus ministry group). I also plan on taking a break sometime today and working out. I am in a really good mood right now!
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 02:55 PM   #64  

Can I post pictures of products and a link to javacity's website to show what I bought, or is that against forum rules? I can't find the rules anywhere right now?
Old 12-06-2005, 05:45 PM   #65  

Hi! Who love's ya baby??
Hi Tess,I don't know if you can post that or not.....
Hi Diane!!
Hi Kelli!!
Hi Tiff!!
Hi Jen!! Where ever you are!!
Hi Lynda!!
Hi Sonja!!
I know I am missing like, 10 people!! Sorry!! If you don't post,I tend to forget!!
Getting excited to go out!!I am even going to have chicken wings tonight!! Lemon pepper!!!YUM!!! And a beer!! or 2 teehee!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Wendy
Old 12-06-2005, 05:49 PM   #66  

You are going to have an excellent time tonight! I am glad you are so excited! You really deserve it!

Ug...I'm so sick of working. I want to throw my computer.

Yeah, I won't post the pictures just in case it is against guidelines (even though I can't find the guidelines on here anywhere?)
Old 12-06-2005, 05:58 PM   #67  
banned

hi tess!
thank you im gl;ad too! i just sick of waiting esp since the whole rx thing is bs an rx is an rx reguardless of where it comes from...geesh! this way by strting fresh, theyb will accept the rx. i just wish i could get molded sooner bc it takes 2 weeks after that. might even be a lil' longer cuza xmas....wont know til i go. the lady says he has alot of patience.....(cast saws are a HUGE trigger)

great job shoppin!

dont work too hard k? ((((((( )))))
wheres my girl tiff? she sent me the sweetest email ((((( ))))
have fun wendy!! ((( ))))
Old 12-06-2005, 08:02 PM   #68  
My Motivator = Jillian!

How are y'all? I am not too bad over here, though I must admit it's snowing and about 5 degrees and I have found myself wanting to snack and definitely not workout! Bad Kelli Anyway, I am just sitting here, trying to think of something healthy to eat for dinner (though my tummy is so hungry I hope my brain starts working faster so I don't put something in that I'll regret) anyway, I wanted to pop in & say hi to all my gals ... new & old. LOL I feel like the only people left I know are Andrea, Wendy, Jen (and I noticed she's mia) and Tiff sorta ... LOL That just tells me I need to get here more often!

I WILL be back tomorrow ... woohoo! I might even call in to work and be chatty with y'all all day

Until then ...
SunnyKells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 08:24 PM   #69  

"wingdinger!!!"
Hi Kelli!! Glad to hear from you girl!!!
Catch yas all tomorra!!!
Wendy

Old 12-06-2005, 09:45 PM   #70  
banned

hi kell!!!
how ya doin? ya kmnow i found myself fighting the very same issue today bc it snowed last night.

didnt workout very much today but made myself do a few crunches and several sets of leg presses and leg extensions. i still feel like ****.

(((( ))))))

rofl wendy! and yea kell i only know wendy, jenn, tiff, you and tess i think anyone else just sorta pops in/out.

hey tess i know ya sicka workin. im sicka being stressed and sick. im startin to think thats whats makin me sick.

got catheterized for the 3rd time yest....not fun!!!! plus somethin went wrong to make it worse dunno what but they kept movin it and pushin it
Old 12-07-2005, 04:10 AM   #71  

Hey all, it's late,like 3am and I am home safe..and alone..D I hope tomorrow is better for you,I know it must be hard,but you are a strong girl and I have faith in you!!!!
I did some dancing,some flirting and then more dancing,let's see what tomorrow brings!!!
Love yas all!
Wendy
Old 12-07-2005, 10:37 AM   #72  
banned

mornin all!

hi wendy sounds like a blast! thanks for the support i really need it right now bc everything can can possibly go wrong just IS! i cant wait to go away fri. will be away til monday....

sup tiff, tess? (((((( )))) to all my gals!

have a chiro appt today and a primary care visit tonight....sigh
Old 12-07-2005, 01:53 PM   #73  

Hi!!! Sorry I'm late!!What's going on? Good luck today Diane with the chiro and pc visit! Ya ,I had alot of fun,usually do when i go out! That's the last time till after Christmas now so I had to make it a good one! I danced so much I lost a pound!!! Back to 140,I will be 138 by the end of this week!I know it!Haven't been doing much for exercise lately,I'm bored of it I guess,gotta find something interesting to do...Have a GREAT day all!
Wendy
Old 12-07-2005, 03:45 PM   #74  
banned

hiya wendy!
thanks for luck i need it! esp since i had a major attack at the chiro upon arrival. pcp is gonna be worse it always is bc im not used to him yet.

thats great you had a fab time! good for you!!! im 140 right now also that puts me up 2.... i swear i feel like im pmsing again. am wondering if i am bcmy hormones are bein messed up again.
no tiff yet???

tess you ok?
Old 12-07-2005, 04:36 PM   #75  

Hello,I am PMSing real bad,and really bloated,on the bright side I am not hungover!Usually get a hangover from even 1 drink,good for me!!Feelin' good!
There's a mouse in my house Gotta go set the trap
See ya!
Wendy