Old 12-03-2005, 12:25 PM   #16  
banned

rofl tess! thanks and btw: i DO need the luck now more than ever....ive got family xmas celebrations each weekend except this one & the one after next and then my grapys bday seconmd weekend in january and im really hustling bc id like to come out no more than 5 lbs heavier(yes im being realistic bc **** no im not saying no to the things i really really love. )n esp when most of them i only get this time of the year!

hi wendy!
get to it gf.... go for it! im off for some h20, then my abs and legs then shopping dinner and swimming. ttfn btw wendy.... thanks for the support!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 03:03 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

I have to pig out on mandarin oranges!!! That's my thing for this time of the year!! And they are good for me too!! Go figure!!!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 03:17 PM   #18  
banned

my fav is clementines!
i just had an apple. today is my day off so i had a bagel w cream cheese abd a pbj sandwich on light bread and of course im eating out.

tiff, jenn, kelli,louise where are you guys?

hi tess!!

kell did you finally go to ww today?!
Old 12-03-2005, 04:22 PM   #19  
banned

4giorgios.com if you like pc games
Old 12-03-2005, 04:44 PM   #20  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Ok, all of the luck coming your way then Andrea! You will do good...the holiday seaons sucks for that reason though!

Wendy, you go woman! Kick that excercise butt! You are doing so well!

WOw...I can't concentrate today! I finally moved back to my room to see if I can get some work done.

Good news though girls, I weighed again today and I'm still 155! I think I'll stay here (at least for a few more days). Not letting it sneak back back up on me!

Ug...I keep getting off track when I'm trying to work. I am setting up a Christmas Charoling for Toys for Tots at our school, so I spent a good hour this afternoon working on that. That is the last thing I should be starting right now...grrrr lol. I love doing stuff like that though.

Ok...be back later!
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 04:54 PM   #21  
banned

thanks tess!
busy busy busy huh? yikes!

155 cool? i hope to be 143 or less come jan 7(thats about a 6 lb gain but ive got stuff every week bt now and then startin next weekend)
Old 12-03-2005, 09:17 PM   #22  

Got a bunch of my unit done so far, still planning to work for another four hours tonight (yup ... work work work lol).

Hey, Andrea, check your PMs...lol I have a question (not sure if you are seeing it?)

Ok...so I'll keep checking in and out tonight

HOpe everyone is havign a great Saturday so far
Old 12-03-2005, 11:06 PM   #23  
banned

hi guys!
tesssss!!!! how ya doin? im beat. i answered your ? in an email earlier. nite all!
Old 12-03-2005, 11:21 PM   #24  

Hey all! What's up? I did great with the food today! The exercises were pretty hard though.My back feels better till I try to do something,then it starts to act up.Oh well, tomorrow is another day!
G'night! Sweet dreams!
Wendy
Old 12-03-2005, 11:52 PM   #25  

LOL...ok thanks Andrea, I'll go check it. Opps... I'm doing ok...other than homework is driving me a bit nuts

Wendy, hey your pic looks great! WTG on the food and excercise, I hope your back doens't bother you too much tomorrow Nite!

I'm up for another couple of hours at least
Old 12-04-2005, 12:28 AM   #26  

Hey guys!
I survived the mother! For the first time in my life she didn't coment on my weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a miracle!!!!!!
my father hugged me and said "gosh you look good, pity you left home, i can't show you off to everyone!!!!!!!!"
and for my dad saying more than one word is a lot!
I made my low fat choc cake! but since the family came late, at lunch time, i sent DH out for hot fish n chips, and made him get a wholemeal salad roll for me! and i think my mother was satisfied, just with the fact i did eat a normal amount of food! just better choices!
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 01:20 AM   #27  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Hey girls!

I miss you guys! Wendy told me there were newbies posting here! WELCOME!

Hi Wendy & Andrea ... how are my girls?

Andrea - I didn't go to weight watchers, I'm trying something free. I am so broke. I am having my mom weigh me every Sat. morning (she's a fitness freak) and I still have to write her a check once a month for student loans so she said every pound I lose, I get to take 5 dollars off my monthly check! So that is pretty exciting right there! If it doesn't work, then I'll go back to WW but this moning it snowed and I didn't want to get up LOL I know, excuses, excuses.

Anyway ... night! I will come chat with y'all manana!
SunnyKells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 01:44 AM   #28  

Kelli !!!!!not only is it free,you will save money!!! how exciting for you!!! Glad your back!! Don't leave us again!
Hi Sonja! Good job with mom and dad,sounds like they are very impressed with their little girl!!
Off to bed for sure this time! It's 12:45am,I must be crazy staying up this late,when I am sooo tired!
Tess~ Thanks!!!
Wendy
Old 12-04-2005, 10:56 AM   #29  

Hey Ice, I am so glad it went so well with your mother! I bet that just made you feel so good. I'm sure your parents would love to take you home now and show you off Keep up the good work!

Thanks Sunni, this seems like a pretty good place . That sounds wonderful what you are doing! Loseing weight is really expensive...something I am NOT looking forward to is getting new close, because I really don't have the money. It sounds like you really have things figured out!

Wendy, you were up late Wendy! I stayed up until about 12:20 working on homework, and then I read for about an hour Hope you had a good night's rest.

Hey girsl! I'm trying to decide if I can work up the motivation to go to church. Doesn't that sound aweful??? I do feel guilty, but I've got a lot of homework to do, and I'm so tired right now. Also, I am going to the concert this afternoon, and I really can't afford missing another couple of hours...grrr not sure what I am going to do.

Well, I stayed in my PJ's all day yesterday LOL. I am going to go shower now though. 2 days in PJs is a bit much I think. I'll be back
Old 12-04-2005, 11:52 AM   #30  
banned

holy cow!!!
good mornin ladies! sorry im late...i slept in today.

hi wendy! sorry bout youre back...dont work out too hard k? you look fab! i actually think we are neck/neck w the numbers. whats your goal? ((( )))

hi tess!((((( ))) girl your workin waay too hard! how ya feelin today?

hi kelli!(((( )))) wendys right... dont leave. thats a great idea havin mom weigh you. i dont lrt anyone weigh me cept the ww ppl and i usually have the same 2 ppl all the time.

hi ice! glad you survived mom wtg on skippin the fried fish! i hate fish.