Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 04:39 PM   #106  

Poor Kiwonk, that on again off again time of your life is disconcerting, isn't it? Hope that talented DD breaks a leg---

Schatz ---I'm so glad that somebody is having good hair days. Mine is too blonde and too brassy looking. Yech. It makes my bloodshot eyes look even more so.

Big news here, Cowsies----- today is Exterminator Day!!!!! yeaaaaaaahhhh!!!! He has set traps and put out poison stations and he "disposed" of a recently deceased critter. yech. Anyhoo the Interstate Pest Control man is my hero. He will be checking back in a week.

The popover/muffin style is my current look also. Who the h*ll thought up these low waisted jeans anyway? I've seen some pretty ugly examples of the style, on all ages.

Lovely Lush, I think going back to school is wonderful. You're my other hero (besides the pest control guy). Any naysayers are just stuck in the mud fuddy duddies.

Bagzie, you have the energy of 2 of me---you go girl!

Cowper, I always figured I'd be more likely to shoot myself than anyone else. I prefer the big dopey dog method of protection.

Painty, if you wait until January I might be interested in battling lethargy, but this month I'm going to concentrate on eating, drinking and merry making.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:14 PM   #107  

EATING DRINKING AND BEIN MEEEERRRY!!!!!!

My first toast of the season:

Twas the night way b'for Xmas and all thru the house
Creatures were a stirrin and it twasnt a mouse
There's a RAT in my Kitchen, screamed Wabby -oh skeeved
a long pink tailed eatin'..that leetle thieve
so up on the bed Wabby did crawl, Dialin the 'sterminator them rats to leave
Old santa sterminator said ho ho ho
gonna costa days and money to make em go
Wabby the trooper she hung in so tight
I think the rats will loose this fight..

silly I know but I felt a need to be poetic... I think I must go and have a glass of wine now
Old 12-01-2005, 06:06 PM   #108  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHATZI---YOU ARE HI LARRY ASSSSSS--- i have to go to my first Christmas party of the season----let's hope i don't get loaded.----i am jealous of kiwonk-----------------i will have to drink a lot to deal with it.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:15 PM   #109  

teee-heee I think our Schatzi musta already had a glass o' wine..... or a bottle .... and now our Bagzi has been driven to drink.... and Cowsies, it ain't even Friday yet!!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 07:45 PM   #110  

WHAT's THIS RULE WITH WAITING FOR FRIDAY??? IT'S DECEMBER!!!!!! EVERYDAY IS FRIDAY!!!! And IT's always "12 o'Clock" somewhere!! IMBIBE!!! IMBIBE OFTEN AND FREELY!!! LIVER BE DAMNED!!!

snap snap..oooh cabana boy: refresh my beverage...I'm a tad parched..
Old 12-01-2005, 10:16 PM   #111  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

time for someone to start a christmas cow thread!!!! back from the party,none the worse for wear-------------KIWONK---WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HOW OPENING NIGHT WENT!!!!!!!!!--------------wabbsy------------i am getting excited for the new baby---exactly when is she due=====i forget the date
Old 12-02-2005, 07:45 AM   #112  
Most boring housewife.

Surgical Technologists do what scrub nurses used to do before nursing became an administrative job. I want to work in labor/delivery. I like kids before they can talk.
I always lose my keys. They are usually in the door.
Gap has called dd for a job. Should she leave Aeropostale? Gap has better clothes than Aeropostale- but they don't cost 5 bucks an item once the discount is in place. If Express is hiring, she is lost. Her paychecks rarely make it out of the mall.
I'm making a basket for my friends whose mom is going into the hospital on Monday. So far I have a pizza gift cert, chapstick, water, snacky stuff....I could use book suggestions. Light books that are so good that they won't want to put them down. Also, what magazines do you read. They are not fashion people....not so much home style people either.
I think I'll go to work. Bye..... Have a fun day!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2005, 12:46 PM   #113  

Bagzie, my Grandbaby is due on February 21. I can't wait! My next door neighbor's daughter had twin baby girls yesterday, 6 weeks early - one weighs just over 4 lbs., the other is just under 4 lbs. Mama and babies are doing fine.

Lush - Good books that are easy read and you don't want to put them down - The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith. He's written a series of them. Magazines I read - hmmm, Better Homes and Gardens, Country Living, and that's about it. I really don't read them either. They come to my house, and I throw them out after a couple months. Working in labor and delivery would be so much fun Lushy, I bet you'll be great at it.

Tonight is cookie exchange party at my friends house. I have my cookies made, and I'm ready for some imbibing..... Schatzi has a head start....Saturday nite is bunco so I'm sure I'll catch up with her.

Hey everybody! there's a party on a new thread!

Last edited by Wabby; 12-02-2005 at 01:09 PM.
Closed Thread