Old 11-13-2005, 10:18 AM   #1  
banned

Default Good Friends part 4!

hi everyone!
welcome to our little group. we are a group of people who check-in almost daily to support each other on our journeys to weight loss. we are friendly,genuine people who's purpose is to be there for each other and all are always welcome!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 10:19 AM   #2  
banned

good morning ladies!

how ya'll doin? its a new week so perfect opportunity for a new thread and a fresh start so lets make it a good one!
hi jeennnnnn!! welcome back girlie, we mised ya!!((( )))
wssup cort? where ya?

hey tiff!!!!! sup?((((( ))))

hi wendy!!!(((( ))))

miss kelli where are youuuu??

Last edited by andreaphilip3; 11-13-2005 at 10:22 AM.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:40 PM   #3  
banned

hi wendy!!!
have fun at the mall!
Old 11-13-2005, 01:21 PM   #4  
wannaBaloser

Hello,
I have been coming here for a few weeks and I read and occasionally post a remark or so. I would like to participate in an almost every day exchange of supportive caring. I know it is a matter of fit, some do and some do not with any group. So here is hoping I shall fit and become a part of your group.
I have a very long road ahead of me in weight losing terms. I have lost 20 lbs and am hovering at that point...up one down two up one down one ...etc. I have increased my exercising: I do weights mwf and toning tthsatsun and try for a cardio walk a day along with stretching of course. My diet is calorie counting; and now fiber counting for elevated tryglycerides. The hard part has been to cut out sugar totally for the tryglycerides. I like sugar in my morning tea. So I am cutting down both on the sugar in each cup and then tea only every other day. The fiber counting had bee hard, only because I am finding it difficult to find the fiber count of some things. All my diet books are pre-fiber-is -important; and online I have checked 36 sites and they each have a few items but not a nice list.
Well that is where I am . I need some support as my family and friends are too self-involveds and bored with my fretting over calories or fiber or whatever. I guess I also need a spot to vent frustrations.

one ounce at a time

wannaBaloser
wannaBaloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 02:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Lightbulb

Hi There Wannabe!! hope you enjoy the group!! I think everybody that has posted with us has fit right in nicely,so there is no concern there!I am in the same boat as you as far as the yo-yo effect! I go up 2-3lbs. then I'm down again after a few days,without a change in dietary habits,maybe its water retention!
Along with the diet and exercise advice we tend to chat about our daily lives on this post, and have gotten to know each other well,and I look forward to getting to know you!
Hi Diane!Thanks for starting the new thread!
Hi Tiffany!
Hi Jen
Hi Kelli and Courtney~where ever you are!!
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 02:50 PM   #6  
Movin on down the scale

hey all, I had a good week last week. We had a HUGE party to goto last night and I got to see so many people that I havnt seen since March (when I was at my heaviest) and they were soooo surprised..although no one said anything to me, I saw lots of them look at me like they couldnt believe it was me..lol Made me smile!
GonnaLooseitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 03:03 PM   #7  
banned

hi guys!

hi gonna! thats a great lkook i love that look!! hehe.

hi wendy! how was the mall?

welcome wanna!!! this is an awesome group! just a thought: could you possibly divide up the muscle groups? i lift also but i lift pretty much daily bc i alternate the muscles.

im doin ok... goin out for dinner again and then im taking my nightly swim.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:29 PM   #8  

Hi Everyone,

To introduce myself to those I don't know

I am a 30 yo, mother of 2 girls( that drive me insane), I live in Australia, I don't currently work, but am looking into a career change.!

I love the 3FC site, it really keeps me on track having to tell people how i am doing! (or not doing! LOL).

I have been trying to get into running (only done 2 sessions thus far) but I can see an improvement already , first time i had to do 1 min run, 1 min walk!, the second time i did 5 min run, 1 min walk. But I plan to be able to run 7 km (4.3 mile) about twice a week, on top of all the other stuff I do (walking, weights, kayaking.... )

I don't follow any diet plan, just kinda keep my cals under 1800, try to drink as much water as I can, and try to love myself a little more (which is probably the hardest!)

Looking forward to getting to know you all a little more!

Sonja
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 05:50 PM   #9  

Lightbulb

Hi Sonja!!!!!And Welcome! I am glad you found us! To bad about your thread..That is the reason we started this one! As you can see,we have made it to part 4,slim chances of it dying for awhile!!We really need each other here!
danielle~Whooo Hooo on the smiles,you've done a great job!30lbs is alot of weight! glad you had a good time!
There is a thread called the 8 week Christmas thread that has put out a challange,how do you all feel about starting our own 6 week challange right here on this thread??I hope some of you will like the idea,I think this is just what I need to get my butt in gear!All you have to do is set your own goal weight for Christmas time!
Wendy
Old 11-13-2005, 06:58 PM   #10  

Default Hellooooooooo!

Hi ya'll and to all the newbies!!!

(((((allu1derfulpeople)))))

Doing ok so far, need to some later.

Have a great day and a wonder week!!

Tiff
TSheler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 09:56 PM   #11  

Talking

So,where is everybody now?? Hi Tiff!have a great workout!!!I am taking the day off,I think I got a chill in my back the other day when I was on the roof putting up the Christmas lights!
Hi everyone,and g'night! I don't think I'll be back tonight,I'm gonna cuddle up with my tiny guy and watch some cartoons!
Catch ya all tomorrow!
Wendy
~1 flame for every 10lbs. lost!!!!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:58 PM   #12  
banned

hi guys!
welcome sonja and ice!!

hi wendy!! hi tiff!!!

wendy: i actually raised the issue of setting xmas goals for ourselves on #3 like 2-3 days ago and got no response but id like to at least loae 1-2 more and then at least maintain til jan.
((((( ))) guys im off 2 bed ttfn
Old 11-13-2005, 11:15 PM   #13  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

hey all!!!!!!! welcome gonna and icedragon!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry about ur back wendy, i screwed up my back on sat at work. i was lifting a golden onto my table by myself. cuz i think im super woman! and then, i felt my sciatica go into full drive. i hope you feel better. where the heck is kelli? i hope shes ok. andrea, sorry about not getting back to emails. i rarely check them and when i do its in a glance. i rarely reply. cuz i suck. lol im the same way with my phone. people hate it.

so im easing my way back into my diet after a slight departure. i keep trying to drift back to my old ways. but then i catch myself. it soo crazy what 2 days of undieting can do to me. its like trying the clothes on but not buying em. or wait wait. its like buying the clothes, wearing them for the weekend then returning them. thats it. lol so i havent lost a significant amount of weight in a long time. and i know what it is im just being lazy. im doing the same thing i have been for months. and now my body is used to it. i need to change things up. i need my motivation back. it'll come back soon. with a little help from my girlies. <3

breakfast treat: whole wheat waffle toasted with reduced fat peanut butter. its soooooooo good. i need my sweets in the morning. the peanut butter melts and its like heaven.

love ya ladies!
Jen
BrodeyAmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 11:32 PM   #14  

Hey Diane,I think I raised the challange in part 1 or 2 also..!!!!I think we have abunch of "fraddy cats"!!! I'm up for it!Talk tomorrow!
Wendy
Old 11-14-2005, 12:05 AM   #15  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Hey girls! I MISSED YOU! I hate to be a big poop ... but I had a really bad & unmotivational week ... though when I got on the scale Saturday, instead of being mad for not losing anything, I was grateful I didn't gain. I won't go into my terrible cheating ways, but let me tell you, that scale should've been saying DAMN GIRL YOU CHEATER but it stayed ... LOL Anyway, I'm back on track & tomorrow I'm back to my ways of health & exercise so no more MIA for me ...

Sorry I haven't been my regular self, I felt lost without y'all but I have to tell you, I've been so damn stressed out I don't even know what to do with myself! I've been looking for another job and in my spare time being a really big ***** and snapping at everyone who talks to me and yeah, I've been pleasant! LOL Though, for now I'm in better spirits, I surely hope going to work tomorrow doesn't change my mind and make me ANGRY again, I swear I am getting in trouble everyday now that my cousins want me fired for whatever reason. I still don't know and I can't get in their heads & figure them out so I need to stay positive and keep applying for new jobs! Which is what I did today. Whew.

Enough complaining ... WELCOME all newbies! You will be seeing a lot more of me from now on

Hey Andrea, thanks for missing me! Hi Wendy & Jen ... you guys missed me too and I'm grateful LOL I would've felt bad if no one missed me so yay! You girls are sweeties! I will be back tomorrow ... scout's honor!

Night!
SunnyKells is offline   Reply With Quote