Old 11-14-2005, 07:31 AM   #91  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Hey My Gurlz!

Oh my Gosh!! Look at the cute little puppies .

Kempy they are so adorable, and growing fast!

Hey Angie- Not only do those celebs get tummy tucks, they also have live-in trainers and cooks to make sure they exercise and eat right. You don't think they actually have discipline do ya?! In fact, Jassica Simpson mved in with her trainer for a few months to get in shape for Dukes of Hazzard. Can you imagine how much that dude got paid??? Too bad us po' folk gotta do this ourselves

Red- The challenges sound great! These days though, it's a challenge for me to stick to my daily routine. I'm on this 130 lbs [59.1 kg] plateau going on 3 weeks now. It's self induced because I don't work out like I used to. I'm active but I haven't done my push-ups since the 1st. but that's because I got sick. Anyways, I got a lot of work to do on getting to goal finally.

Hey Noelle, what's poppin'?
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 08:15 AM   #92  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning!!Can you guys believe that Thanksgiving is almost here? Time is flyin!!

Kempy, Oh my gosh, those are the cutest little chubby pups!!! I bet you are going to miss them when they go to their new homes. I cant believe they have gotten so big so fast.

Not much happening here today. My plan is cereal for breakfast, turkey and wow chips for lunch, terriyaki chicken , baked potato and brocoli~or~cauliflower for supper and of course my 30 minutes on the treadmill.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 10:56 AM   #93  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I just got done with the treadmill and my arm weights. This is getting easier now. I made it through my first weekend and that is a HUGE step for me. Jay says he feels great this morning...not all bloated and sluggish.

He is so sweet, He went to the store and looked for some sugar free butterscotch disks for me so I could suck on them at night when I am craving something sweet. Gotta Love Him.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:10 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning everyone! I forget to post on the weekend, and it goes crazy here! :-)

Angie.. WTG on all of your sucess! You are doing so great.... And I have two friends that got tummy tucks and they both love them. You really should do that as soon as you hit your goal. You will be so happy.

Kempy.. those puppies are just adorable. Had you not sold them all, I would have probably have come down and bought one! I've been thinking about getting a dog, and I have narrowed it down to either a Lab or a Golden Retriever. They are just beautiful!

Noelle, I haven't seen that movie yet, but I am sure I will once it comes out on DVD. I took the girls and the neighbor kids to the movies Saturday night, it was the dollar movie, March of the Penquins. They had fun. WTG on your walk yesterday! 6 miles is awesome!

Cal.. I hope Ashley starts to feel better. My girls are both suffering from some allergies, and it's no fun.

Dips.... I bet with all your military training, you have done quite a few marathons! :-) This is just going to be a half marathon, so not quite as impressive, however, for me it will be a huge goal.

Red.. I love the technology of our age.. the cell phones, the internet, gps, etc... it's wonderful.

Julie.. I hope you are doing fine!

OK.. I need to get busy working here. I've got another busy week. Girls Scouts and gymnastics and the Y.... I've promised I would take the girls so they can go swimming again. We went yesterday and they had a ball.

Talk to you all later!

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 11:32 AM   #95  

Hi girls

Angie congratulations on making it through the weekend. You are doing great. And how sweet of Jay. It is nice that is he so supportive. You are getting me motivated to get my treadmill back out. Thanks for the good vibes.

Kempy the puppies are just adorable. We are going to get a yellow lab. Our last one was a black and we would like to get a yellow because of the shedding. I can't wait to get one. I wish you had one left! Did you plan out your menu yet for Thanksgiving?

Noelle that pumpkin cake sounds great. I may make, I have all the stuff for it. Thanks!

Cal hope Ashley is feeling better. My kids have colds too. But their pink is clearing up nice.

Cherie don't work to this week. Glad the girls are liking swimming. That is a great idea with winter coming.

Dips I did not know Jessica Simpson moved in with her trainer! What a life!

Hi Red.

I got a little sidetracked with eating this weekend. Dh wanted pecan pie last night but I had a smaller portion but back on the wagon. I want to find some time to excercise today. Have a great day everyone. Check back soon!
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 11:59 AM   #96  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Cherie, I am glad to hear that your friends like their tummy tucks. Do you know how bad it hurts? I am so scared of blood and needles so it would be a big step for me but I really think it would help me keep my confidence up. When I lose weight I have so much extra skin left over that I cant really wear any of the cute clothes thin people wear. I cant wear the hip huggers or the sweat pants that look cute and it makes me feel bad and depressed. So hopefully I can swing the money for it. Jay says that we will find a way to afford it if it is what I really want. Geesh I love him so much!!!

I cant believe that I have turned into one of the old people telling my kids how easy they have it because back when I was little..........

Julie, I am glad your kiddos are doing better. I am going to make the pumpkin cake sometime too. YUM!!

Dips, I didnt know that about Jessica Simpson either. Oh to be Loaded!!!!
Old 11-14-2005, 04:59 PM   #97  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, I'm having an early lunch right now: turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread, mustard and loads of alfalfa sprouts. I ate breakfast @ 7:20 and forgot my darn fruits at home and I'm hungry NOW! I will have 2 servings of fruit as a snack later on I guess,maybe w/a yogurt...decisions decisions So has everybody got a game plan for Thanksgiving? I am so motivated right now that I will not overindulge and feel like a stuffed pig. I am going to talk a longggggggggg walk in the morning to get my metabolism revved up, make some low-fat, low cal dessert that I can enjoy and just eat in moderation.

check out this new smiley, isn't that great?

Angie, Jay is such a sweetie (something I'm sure you've heard me say at least a 100 times)....what I want to know is, how'd you get him trained so good? Rick is on a different planet even when we're dieting together He gets into this fanatic zone which is WAAAAY too much for me so I just do my own thing and he does his. When I get to goal (I'm not exactly sure what that goal will be though) I would gladly suffer the pain of a tummy tuck--as long as I could have liposuction with it My thighs and butt will need some major reshaping.

Julie, you are so good even when your DH wants desserts. The main thing is portion control--I am slow, but I am learning Yeah I love the vibes on this thread now....so energizing. Any idea when you're getting your new pup, maybe in the spring? Glad your kiddos are getting better.

Cherie, are you training with someone for the half marathon or just doing your own plan? I know you will do well since you've got your mind set to it. Go Cherie!

Kempy, I forwarded the pics of your little babies to my sisters and of course my sis wanted one. She has a male yellow lab named Rusty. I think he's around 8 years old and he has a lot of wrinkles around his neck, makes me think he's part sharpei, but he's not. He's a big old softie. How's Rhea around the pups?

Dips, nothing much popping around here except my joints. Old age does that to ya

Hi to Cal, Red, Hollly and all...gotta get back to work. Have a good one.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 05:44 PM   #98  

They are pretty cute, huh? I could just eat them all up. I have to go feed them in a sec but I wanted to post real quick. Rhea loves them she is trying to play with them but they really don't know what to think about her. She is still kind of large to them right now. I am falling in love with each of them. They are starting to get their personalities now and they all act different.

Angie you have inspired me to stay OP today. So far so good. They even had TacoBell at work today and I went and got a chef salad instead. Yeah me.

Noelle I wish I could get a walk in next Thursday. I will have everyone over so I can't do that so I will just have to watch out for the huge portions. We got the menu done thanks to my cousin. She usually has it at her house so she knows what everyone usually brings.

Cherie I meant to tell you that I think it is wonderful that you are running a marathon. That is one thing I wish I could do. My shin splints are so bad I have trouble walking in the neighborhood sometimes.

Red does the challenge include woking out with weight? Now that I am not working at the gym I have no place to do that. The only thing I have is TaeBo.

Cal how is Ashley feeling?

The puupies are summoning me so I need to go feed them their dinner. FUN FUN!!!!!
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 05:58 PM   #99  

Hi girls just popping in before supper. I have chili in the crockpot again with cornbread muffins. It seems I always make that on Mondays. Today I went to the mall because ds needed a heavier winter coat. I got one 50% off. I was so excited because they are so expensive. It was eighty dollars and I got it for forty! They also had clearance on some cute shoes but they are always out of my size sevens first, LOL.

Noelle I think we will get one in Spring after all the snow is done. But if we find the right one maybe sooner . I never thought of adding alfa sprouts to a sandwich, sounds good! I am trying to eat two fruits a day too.

Angie I remember on TLC they had a makeover/surgery show on and they often showed tummy tuck patients. I remember some in alot of pain and some not too bad. Go for it though....it would be a great present to yourself.

Well gotta finish dinner and go get dd at dance. I don't know if I will be able to make it here during the day tomorrow I am helping out at ds's school.
Hi to everyone else!
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 06:29 PM   #100  
so close, yet so far...

I just noticed that i said "talk" a long walk, instead of "take" a long walk. Really though, I am going to TAKE a long walk instead of just talk about it . We usually get the turkey dressed the night before and leave it in the fridge until morning. I think I'll head out right around 7 a.m. and be back in plenty of time for eatin'

Kempy, is this your first year hosting thanksgiving? I would send most of the l.o.'s home with the guests As for shin splints, I used to have them all the time until I read that if you walk regularly, you need to change your shoes about every 3 months. The mileage racks up pretty fast. I try to buy 2 pairs of the same shoes and just alternate them...sounds good but doesn't always work that way.

Julie, how are you liking being the classroom mom? I think you're giving your kids a gift and one they'll remember for a long time. Michael is always pleading for me or Rick to chaperone a field trip. I dont know if I can handle being around that many kids at a time Hey, I was at Children's Place this weekend and they had loads of winter coats on sale there as well. There were plenty on the rack too--who needs a coat like that here unless you're traveling somewhere cold? Glad you got a great bargain though!
Old 11-15-2005, 08:36 AM   #101  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning! I had my mom give me back my old recumbent bike because it is so much smaller and more comfy than the new expensive one I bought last year and I rode it for about 20 minutes last night so that helped to boost my exercise up for yesterday. I have to say that I am not snacking after supper at all and it seems to be pretty easy right now. I was getting ready for bed last night and it dawned on me that I didnt think about food once after supper.

Noelle, I dont intend to overeat for Thanklsgiving. It will just be us and the kids and I have to work that day anyway. I am making pumpkin parfaits and a boxed lowfat cheesecake for Jay for desserts so that would be my only problem but I have myself on a tummytuck goal so I am hoping I do good. Jay is so laidback that it just comes naturally. He doesnt get into eating right it just more or less comes to him when I start to eat right. The first time I lost all my weight he lost about 15 pounds and he wasnt even dieting....he walked with me everyday and he still ate his meal at Wendys every weekend. I coulda killed him!

Kempy, CONGRATS on staying OP yesterday. You Rock!! I actually had a dream that I came down to your house to see the pups. weird huh?

Julie, I had to go buy a bigger coat this year and I was surprised when I went hunting...I got mine for 40% off. I couldnt pass that up. Have fun at your sons school today. That is so cool that you do that.

Well, I have to go walking. I will check back later.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:39 AM   #102  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I just did 30 minutes on my treadmill. I think my plan for today will be: Breakfast: cereal and skim milk- Lunch: turkey sandwich with wow chips- Supper: Fat free hot dog,baked fries and a big salad.

I think I will go get some Christmas decorations out. I may put my lighted snowflakes up today in the windows. The tree farms dont open until the day after Thanksgiving so I have to wait until them to get a tree anyways. I dont think it will stay standing very long with these two kittens though. They are the biggest terrors I have ever seen!!! They have ripped my wallpaper borders in the kitchen and utility room already, it is a good thing for them that I am planning on repainting those two rooms this winter. I was going to make them indoor cats but......
Old 11-15-2005, 01:27 PM   #103  
so close, yet so far...

Good morning girls, just popping in to say Hi I have my first weigh in at 12 noon today so wish me luck I think I'm going to change my WI days to Saturdays starting next week because this mid-day thing just messes up my schedule--once I leave the office I don't want to come back.

Anywho, gotta get to work.

PS. Food Find: Galeos Miso salad dressing and marinade---LOW fat, LOW cal. See if your local grocery store carries it. Yum!! I serving is 1 tbsp and between 14-20 cals for the different varieties (there are 3). Check them out here: http://www.galeoscafe.com/products.html (if you click on the name under the bottle it'll show you the nutritional info). I love this stuff and it's been in my fridge for a while, but I only actually tried it yesterday
Old 11-15-2005, 03:56 PM   #104  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WEIGH IN NOELLE !!!

I bet you will do great!!
Old 11-15-2005, 06:21 PM   #105  

Good going last night Angie. I had some friens over looking at Mary Kay and I had the same type of night. I was starving when I got in bed though.

Noelle I hope you weigh in was good. I usually don't get on the scale in the afternoon. I know that I weigh less in the morning. Do you think they would frown on you weighin in the nude? That is what I have to do. If I don't I swear I am 2 lbs heavier and I just can't have that. This is the first time they have all been to our house. It shoudl be ok though. We really don't have to much food left over usually. The family has learned not to make to much.

I found out today that we are having the salon Christmas party at our house so I am going to have to ramp up the decorations. I think I might hit Hobby Lobby and Big lots in the morning to see what I can find. It is actually going to be cold here tomorrow. The high is supposed to be 58. THAT IS SOOOOOO COOL. I love it!!

I need to get dressed. Joe and I are going out to eat. I will chat in the morning.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote