Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 02:58 AM   #61  

Peaches... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for quick, successful, and inexpen$ive treatment for DS AND major stress reduction for you!
(Don't want TOTAL stress reduction for any of us, because I think that only happens when you're dead.)
Sweet kitty is a stress reducer, too... except when she's unwinding yarn or threatening a hairball deposit!!
Old 11-03-2005, 11:35 AM   #62  

pAINTY!!!!!!! I spewed my cawfee on that line "abdominal tourniquet" GAWD..That's exactly how some of my pants feel... Along with the dreaded "camel toe " effect... TMI eh? I hopethat this is the last of your treatments ..I tried that subscribing thingie..never works fer me

Speaking of clothing as torture devices... Peachie, could it be yer bra is too tight? or the ole flabflap laying too heavily on yer rib cage...

Wabby: Report for Duty: Beauty Update Required: Soooo, tell us how fabulous your New Doooooo is! I have the Grind and Brew Cuisinart But how wish I had the one you have.. a cup at a time.. nice n fresh cawfee.. Mine is a pain in the arse to clean.

Bagz must be busy De-halloweenizing her estate.. probably take her all week!!! Sheesh! I can't wait for the Christmas EXTRAVAGANZA, the house of a thousand lights, 16 xmas trees, each with a theme of course! heh heh...

Kiwi: oooooh I had a heck of a morning with my 2 furkids... It was the Canine version of the Great Escape..(now then Darby had gotten out the other day.. my neighbor next door found her in his shed.. I looked at the yard, found no obvious escape hatches..ok so maybe she slipped in the house, and maybe I left the garage door open and she scooted out... I dared NOT tell DH.. he would have ranted at me and of course I was not vigiliant and its all MY fault..) sooooo.....this morning, I call DH over to look at these most unusual birds.. just Gohjis!...and Ken says..Where are the 'girls' (since of course they would have been going nuts running after them..) I get the DEER CAUGHT IN HEADLIGHT LOOK.. . we go outside: no puppies: Inside: under the beds, inthe garage: no puppies... Ken hops in the truck... finds them 2 streets over.. Brings them home: Darby dodges him and OFF LIKE A SHOT!!! I'm in our neighbors back yards... I see her: I call her: she comes...just sooo far... I figure okay let's see if she'll listen...DARBY SIT (miraculously she obeys) DARBY WAIT (my god, she is staying..) Scooped up and home she goes... Well, We found the escape Pod: A loose fence board.. heh heh.. Well Ken promptly nailed it down.. so the yard has been pronounced SECURE..How ya can love an animal so dearly...still amazes me: My heart was in my throat, near tears thinking they were puppynapped or run over.. or lost forever..
Ken is "punishing" them with his I'm still annoyed, I shun you act..Me: There Dogs --Terriers at that! Whatcha expect at least they came when you called them..hmmphf, now I am suppose to "train them better"..(duly noted. )
Ah well off to do my chores...

Last edited by Schatzi; 11-03-2005 at 11:40 AM.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:07 PM   #63  

Peach, hope DS's catscan shows improvement. How is he feeling overall?

Hairdo report - Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!! What was I thinking??? It's blonde. Not blonde in a pretty way, blonde in a slightly red undertone way. In a 'it will show definite grow out in 3 days' way. Sometimes you need to know when to leave things alone. I liked my lightly golden highlights hair - why couldn't I just leave it alone? I have a feeling that I'm going to have to go in for a Schatzi style "color correction".

Schatzi, I know what you mean about runaway dogs scaring the bejezus outta you. Why do they worry their mamas so?

Today is the classic gray, rainy, stormy, wet, wet, wet Oregon day. I know theres a sun up there somewhere, even tho it's hard to believe when I look out my window. I can't whine when I know all our guys are working outside in it. Well, I can whine to youz guys, but I wouldn't dare whine to them.

Is it sunny in your world today?
Old 11-03-2005, 12:40 PM   #64  

A Crispy Nippy 65 degrees, Cobalt blue cloudless sky, full sun..with a gentle breeze...
here in Nerth Caroliner!
Old 11-03-2005, 12:45 PM   #65  

OH WOE FOR WABBY! At least you found something you did like with yer loverly golden hilights.. go back go back!!!!! I feel your pain love...I would love golden highlights myself but I fear my hair is too dark brown with red highlights as it is... I don't think I can take anymore head /hair trauma !
Old 11-03-2005, 02:23 PM   #66  
loves kleenex box art

Shots, when you reply and you don't use the Instant Reply thing, you can find an option that says "Notification Type." You leave it on Instant Notification and it lets you know when someone posts on this thread. It doesn't let you know when they open a new thread.

Wabbo, are you blonde like Martha? I have Martha on so I can feel at-one with Kiwi. Very snowy picture. Is it snowing in Maine?

DS acts ok. How could he know about this stuff? I mean if a 17-yo kid has a lung that can't expand becuase of air, is he supposed to be able to tell that? It's just accidentally that they discovered this thing.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:24 PM   #67  
loves kleenex box art

Painty, DS is insured. It's just me who isn't.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:31 PM   #68  

Testing that thar notification option. Thanks CowMartha
Old 11-03-2005, 02:38 PM   #69  
Member w/ messiest house

Tis a gray and snowy typical November day here is Maine. And my hair is similar.

I'm so "out of sorts". I think that's a good way to put it. I can't seem to get anything done and the messy house is closing in around me. Sometimes I stand in the kitchen thinking I should do something and then I got all hot and bothered and give up. Oy.

Kiwi
Old 11-03-2005, 02:42 PM   #70  
Member w/ messiest house

I watch Martha when I cook dinner or do dishes. Seems appropriate. Sometimes it's interesting, sometimes it so funny to see her try to act like a normal person. That halloween show -- good grief.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:46 PM   #71  

oh Woe for Kiwini...I know how yer feelin... today I am in a brain fog, and have no desire to do anything but watch Judge Judy..I farted and schelpped about all day today in my normal mismatched crapclothes... sigh.. yes indeed once a house turns into a one giant messy room, it's quite overwhelming. Dr Schatzi orders you a margarita/wine/or beer in yer Fancy glass ware, Take out for dinner, put on yer slippers and a Schmatta,... tonight a hot bath with perfumy stuff and bubbles.. and TOMORROW YOU SHALL CONQUER THE WOILD!
Old 11-03-2005, 02:49 PM   #72  

Oh Woe for Cowpie...no insurance.. got mysterioribberritis...things MUST get better for peachiegirl...
and since I must leave my PC.. I'll throw in an Oh Woe for Painty and Bagzz..just in case...

Off to watch Judge Judy! She's the boss Applesauce!
Old 11-03-2005, 04:27 PM   #73  

I'm takin' the Dr. Schatzi cure myself tonight. Except I don't know what a Schmatta is. Clarify, please.

I've only watched the new Martha once since she got out of the Big House. And no, Peach, I'm not blonde like Martha because she looks like she could possibly be a natural blonde and there is nothing natural looking about my hair.

I'm so bored I've been surfing the Amazon website looking for good books for the Grandbaby's collection. You know she'll need special books for Grandma's house. I also bought another kitchen appliance. Somebody slap me. This time it's a 9 cup Kitchenaid food processor. I've always wanted one. It was on sale. Plus free shipping. Plus the $25 fall discount. OK. I admit it. I'm a boredom shopper.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:53 PM   #74  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schatzi
Dr Schatzi orders you a margarita/wine/or beer in yer Fancy glass ware, Take out for dinner, put on yer slippers and a Schmatta,... tonight a hot bath with perfumy stuff and bubbles.. and TOMORROW YOU SHALL CONQUER THE WOILD!
Sounds like just the prescription for my scattered self! I'll bite, what's a Schmatta?

I'm making notecards. maybe I should put them up for sale. Like I'd ever get that done. These are for Music Boosters. Since I'm the secretary, I have to send out thank you notes. And I couldn't bring myself to use the icky ones that had been passed down to me from the last sec'y. Mine are tres artsy, n'est-ce pas?

kiwi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guitarlit.jpg (14.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg trumpet.jpg (42.9 KB, 19 views)
Old 11-03-2005, 05:02 PM   #75  
Member w/ messiest house

Cool. KitchenAid. You know, I was going to be able to afford stuff like that by this time in my life, until the Cheezits hit the fan and DH became a bum. Oops, I mean until his company went bankrupt and we became a statistic. Life ain't fair.

On the other hand, a puppy jumping on your head is some compensation. I was crawling under the desk to retrieve one of her balls when she launched herself onto my back and started burrowing in my hair. Heehee.

Kiwi
Closed Thread