Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 12:59 PM   #121  
loves kleenex box art

I would allow you a whiff if that were possible.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:05 PM   #122  

oh you are just tooooo kind...NOT! he heeeeee! Did you get DS to the docs yet??? how the hoodledoo does he end up with a hole in his lung????Was he in an accident at anytime?
Old 10-24-2005, 01:20 PM   #123  
loves kleenex box art

He goes to the doctor tomorrow so stop yer yammering. Don't know how. Can be caused by infections.

There is no way to give you a tiny whiffie of the divine bones so just forget that, too.

Do you know Lush? Oh, yeah, you do. I'm appointing you to go get her. She is far too uppity and it's unexcusable. So fetch.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:07 PM   #124  

Don't choke on yer chicken bones thar Cowhernia...FETCH!!!! Horummphf!we Jerzey cows don't FETCH and they don't come even if ya callem... right Lush.??? .
Old 10-24-2005, 03:17 PM   #125  
fatter than U

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia
I would allow you a whiff if that were possible.
We need to invent the Whiffernet. We could make a fortune.

I have looked up pneumothorax on the internet and am no longer as seriously worried about the Peach Boy as I was before I informed myself but it still doesn't sound very pleasant and I'm hoping he will get treatment very soon.

Still suffering from Post Traumatic Deutsche Bahn Stress Syndrome but will write about actual meet-up soon. Another guy's train home was supposed to be 95(!) minutes late so he had to hop another one and still another one and got home two hours late. And then there's the guy who never even got out of the starting gates because the tram that would have taken him to the train station in the morning was cancelled (ANOTHER suicide - Saturday seems to be a popular day) and his train ticket was only good for that particular train and the idiot at the ticket desk told him if he wanted to go he'd have to pay for a full price ticket (he got 65% off the first time for booking on the internet)and wouldn't make any exceptions because that would have made him seem human and we wouldn't want that in a Deutsche Bahn employee now, would we? So he missed the meet AND lost his money. Great. Silly country.

Schatzi - I think the reason people throw themselves under trains is that they know that hundreds of other people are going to remember what they did and either be very annoyed,freaked out or incredibly sad. I guess making an impression on one's way out is important to some.

We saw Wallace and Grommit today. Fun! Brilliant! I loved it.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:42 PM   #126  

Well at least you know what is causing the Peachboy pain. Nothing worse than having our babies hurting.

I can't wait to hear more about your meet-up, Sugar. Did their 3D persons match their cyberpersons?

I had a loverly weekend. DH brought me the purdiest coral colored roses and took me out for a nice dinner to celebrate the the big 28 year anniversary. We both decided we'd still get married to each other again if we had it to do over.

Are they sure it was suicide, Sugar? Maybe they just tripped.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:44 PM   #127  

As one of the most untraveled cows in the neighborhood, I hear tell, that that Autobahn has no speed limit and most travel at MACH 1 ..is this true??? If so, I would be run right off the road since Dh states that you could fall asleep before I make a turn.. (which isn't true..I have been clocked at doing 85 on the Joisey turnpike!..which if the Autobahn is any near what I hear , is the speed you slow down for on a ramp)
Anycow, COWIE WHAT DID I TELL YA..no LUSHIE...US jOISEY COWS cannot be trained to do anything... cept make lists... heres mine:

1) NUDGE cowhernia to give me chix bones...check...
2) WAIT AT mailbox for chicken bone arrival................
3) Attempt cow moo for lush...check..but went unanswered..
4) Shampoooooo carpets: check
5) try to use this new fangled oven with the self cleaning feature...I think I may have found a cheap way to cremate.
6) do wash...check....
7) watch Judge Judy.....she's the boss applesauce!
8) Rest...check
9) Make cube steak for dinner...
Old 10-24-2005, 03:46 PM   #128  

Awww Wabbit..that's toooo romantically loverly! and sigh,how wonderful you would marry him again... cow kisses to you
Old 10-24-2005, 03:52 PM   #129  

Is it time again for a new thread?? since I am cow whipped by Cowpers I await her command
Old 10-24-2005, 04:01 PM   #130  

Yes. It is time for a new thread. Think up something clever for a title.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:15 PM   #131  

wabby I have twied to come up wit somethin clevah... wespond undah the new twead.
Closed Thread