Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 05:27 PM   #31  
Member w/ messiest house

She does look like me in that picture. That's weird, she usually doesn't. Must be the clothes. Can you believe I ever wore that?

And yes, that is a Christmas wreath on the door behind her. My nephew made it. Shutup.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:18 PM   #32  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

PEACHERS---- are there any call centres in your area---here everyone works at them and the pay and benefits are good---they even pay for your university----if you make all A's they pay the full shot----for B's they pay eighty percent etc-------------they are always hiring here----------------
Old 10-11-2005, 10:15 PM   #33  
loves kleenex box art

I sure don't think so Bagzo. I thought they were all in Nebraska. Maybe you know someone who could open one in Dogpatch?
Old 10-12-2005, 11:42 AM   #34  

Quote:
She does look like me in that picture. That's weird, she usually doesn't. Must be the clothes. Can you believe I ever wore that?
I can't believe you still have it. I think I had that same dress in orange and chocolate brown. I had brown fish net stockings to go with. DD looks like a model from the 70's. Tall and slender. sigh.

I'm in a mood..... and it's not a good one.

Does everyone get a pop up from the University of Phoenix when you go to this website?
Old 10-12-2005, 12:52 PM   #35  

Heddo Cows, just a quick check in ta let ya know I aint dead..just feel like it.. this coowd is a weal doozy.. in bed, with trashy magazines soup and tea ..will be back when I feel bettah.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:25 PM   #36  
loves kleenex box art

Wabby ... if you'll talk to DS and have him set your puter up with Mozilla Foxfire, you'll not get any popups no more. Or you could do it yourself. Personally, I had no choice.

Shots, let's watch soaps together. They all have young women who have babies stolen from them or who have stolen babies or maybe the babies were switched accidentally. Which one do you want watch?
Old 10-12-2005, 01:53 PM   #37  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabby
I'm in a mood..... and it's not a good one.
Me too. I'm really crabby. I tried to get to bed earlier last night and tossed and turned for 2 hours. DH had to go do something with his dad today, so I couldn't sneak back to bed and leave puppy with him. I'm tired and cranky.

Can't believe you had the same dress. That actually is a bright orangey red and chocolate brown, probably the same one.

I am using Firefox and I still get a popup window when I log on here. But it's almost always for those stupid smilies. I have my popup settings set to block popups and it still comes up.

Sorry to hear you are under da wedder, Schatzi. Trashy magazines are just the ticket.

Kiwi
Old 10-12-2005, 01:56 PM   #38  
Member w/ messiest house

Oh yeah, call centers. We even have them here in Maine (although not close enough that I'd want to work there). Just don't get a telemarketing job. Evil Evil
Old 10-12-2005, 03:11 PM   #39  
loves kleenex box art

K. I looked and there is one in Panama City. Check yur map. It used to be kind of close (I've been there three times) til gas became hoardable.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:53 PM   #40  

I'M DYING i TELLYA... MY LAST GASPING MOOO:
u Religious types :
Catholic/Christians: send me a mass card

Pagans: Burn me some sage brush

Agnostics: burn a mass card with some sage brush

atheists: burn the mass card AND the sage brush

canadians: Send Chicken bones

moo cough *gasp *mooooo ooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooo*burp*oooooo
Old 10-12-2005, 05:10 PM   #41  
loves kleenex box art

what's a mass card? is that like mass transporation? you ain't gettin my chicken bones.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:28 PM   #42  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

get your mass cards here:http://www.svd-ca.com/MassLeague.htm DD21 drove ALL NIGHT with friends back from Toronto---a sixteen hour drive---she arrived at 6 am here in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!needless to say i hardly slept a wink all night worrying-----SHE IS OVER THE MOON ABOUT THE CONCERT----SHE SAYS PAUL IS AMAZING AND HE GAVE A NON STOP THREE HOUR CONCERT!!! she is still flying high!!!
Old 10-12-2005, 05:29 PM   #43  
Member w/ messiest house

Protestants don't do mass cards. They pass the peace. Send her some peace, Peaces, I mean Peaches. Har.

Here's why The Amazing Race is so amazing: Last night the team that got to the pit stop first (they are in teams of 4 family members this time) received FREE GASOLINE FROM BP OR ARCO FOR LIFE for every licensed driver on the team. So, you see, Peaches if you would just win something on a reality show, your life would be turned around.

My dd invited her bf over to go paddling in the canoe. Isn't that just sweeter than heck? They weren't gone very long though, apparently he had to get home at a certain time. When they came back in the house I said "that was quick" and he turned beet red. Ahem. Was that the wrong thing to say? Today was "Twin Day" at school and she dressed up like him. Now with some people that would be nauseatingly fawning-girlfriendish, but not DD -- it was more parody. Poor guy, he has to be very resilient to go out with DD.

I hope I'm not making you laugh, Schatzi, you don't want chicken soup coming out your nose.

Kiwi
Old 10-12-2005, 05:31 PM   #44  

You don't know what a mass card is , you are not canadian , ergo,ipso, you must SENT ME CHICKEN BONES.. Please send them there new ones Baghag mentioned posts ago. l e s t .. I ...shall ..just...fall..over...on my ...udders... and ...just..mooo.....mooove....on..to ..that...green...pasture....in that dare..big ..sky... i must rest..
PS. Keep yer Peace passing... just pass me them dare chiken bones

Last edited by Schatzi; 10-12-2005 at 05:52 PM.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:01 PM   #45  

MOOOOOOOOOoooooo
ooooo

Drama Queen Cow speaks.. did you know according to "reliable sources", Angelina is Preggers???? and so maybe Demi?

If it's in the Star or National Enquirer IT MUST BE True!!
Closed Thread