Let's try not to burn down the pasture, Cows.

• I'm back after my modem took a powder for a week. It is my BIRTHDAY!!!!! My first Birthday greeting of the day was from ETrade.....not exactly what I had in mind......I'm 47 so all of you young babe types can come to me to ask advice about the effects of old age. And I have to do BINGO tonight...no fair.
    I can not get into the Cybercow. I don't think Francine is involved anymore. Once Jeffo left it had no heart for her.
    DD's graduation and party was a blasting success. She had a great time.
    The boys still have two more 1/2 days of school...can you believe it? Today is a cleaning day and tomorrow is the awards ceremony. At least I don't have to pack lunches.
    Let's talk about diet and exercise. My goal for the summer is to get off caffeine again. I couldn't do it during the school year because I needed the jolt of energy in the AM but now I am free to be a bum.
    I have to go read what interesting things you have been up to. I did notice that posting was uninspired. tsk, tsk
  • Happy Birthday Precious Sissy!!!
    How nice of you to let us know. Some people would drop a hint a day or two before but you're so much more subtle. I hope you get the oatmeal accessory of your dreams.

I have noticed that it's also Madam Bagz and Madam Bagzette's birthdays. What gives? Who are they? This world is full of copycows.

The REAL Bagz and I are exercising our tushes off. We still weigh a lot only because it's all muscle. We are adorable and full of fun. Life is so good now that we are thin and fit.

Bye. Since I wasn't invited to Sissy's b-day party, I will go to work.
  • It's polka time!!!
    Peaches sent me a polka message for my big day. Is this an omen? I hope the next year doesn't follow this theme.
    Peaches has a very unflattering pic of moi. Notice she didn't have her boyfriend take any calm, posed pics...only one that was in the midst of excitement when SHE knew it was coming and I didn't. Figures.
  • I want pictures, and I want them NOW! If I don't get my way, I will not send you all postcards from the beach next week.

Madame Bagzette apparently had a little brain fry when she put in her birthday.

All together now, SING:

Happy Birthday to Luscious,
    Happy Birthday to YOU!

Kiwi
  • Woe is me
    Geez Cows, I already fell off the WW wagon. We went to a graduation party and a bbq on saturday and then of course the Father's day celebrating on Sunday didn't help. I'm trying to stop this downward spiral. I guess I'm not allowed to have a social life, it always involves food.

Happy birthday, oh Luscious one! Is there anything I need to know about turning 47? I'm right behind you.

I don't want to whine, but I simply must. Scroll if you need to. I am sooo tired and in need of a vacation. I haven't had a weeks vacation in I think, about 4 years, unless you want to count surgery last fall as vacation time. I just want to lay on a beach somewhere (or a quiet room, it really wouldn't matter) and do nothing. No dishes. No laundry. No cooking. No rushing around every morning so I can get to the office on time. waaaaaahhhh. And now my DD isn't able to work even a day a week for me so I'm totally full time and even if I did get my day a week off, I'd still be doing all the house stuff on those days, because I have a DH who really takes the traditional male/female roles to heart. If its inside the four wall of our house, it can't be a guy job. sniffle. sniffle.
  • Poor Wabbie You can come with me to the beach!! All you need to do is find a reasonable facsimile to man your office for a week, fly across country and meet me on Friday or Saturday, and a free week at the beach is yours! I will smuggle you into the beach house so you won't have to talk to my pesky family, then you can just lie about the house or the beach to your heart's content. My mother always bring 3 tons of food, so you can raid the fridge.

All other cows are also welcome as long as we can all fit into the same room. The only other person who will notice is the 1 yr old who is sharing my room, and he won't tell.

See you there.

Kiwi
  • Where are you people??
    I want to brag about my kid, and nobody's posted since the last time I was here! Where are you cows? Anyway, I found out yesterday that DD was 2nd in the whole state in the verbal section of the CTY program (where 7th graders take the SAT--same as Peachboy's TIP program in the silly south). We didn't go to the awards ceremony, so only just found this out when they sent out the certificate stuff. Now I have to decide whether to further embarrass her by getting an article about her in the paper ("Oh, Moooooooooooom ").

Kiwi