Old 09-07-2005, 04:00 PM   #1  

Smile BabyFat BeGone-Support for Young MOMS

Hey Ladies! WAnted to get something out there for young moms who are dying to get back into pre-baby shape! I know what it's like having a child, being the only one of my friends with a child (back in the day), and wanting to shed the pounds and fit into old jeans. I'm 25, I have a 4 yr old boy, and I sat on my butt for 3 1/2 years while I stayed home with him and religiously visited the fridge. I work full time now, have been counting calories, watched my portions and am now attempting to maintain my weight. I would like this thread to encourage younger moms that they can be active with their children and get fit with a healthier lifestyle. If you would like to post and join this thread PLEASE DO!. I'm looking forward to hearing everyones stories and telling my own.....-Caroline
tampagirlcmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 04:11 PM   #2  

Ok! Found you here Looking forward to loosing weight w/ everyone
loosinbabyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:08 AM   #3  

Good morning!!! How is everyone this morning?? How did you do yesterday? I completely bombed out/failed yesterday Did great w/ working out, but ate very unhealthy and am headed down that same path this morning... I had 2 slices of banana bread for bfast!! I won't allow it to continue and will do better today than yesterday!! I stepped on the scale this morning and am the same weight, so at least I didn't gain during my week of horrible eating.

What is everyone's goals?? Mine are listed in my siggy. Hoping to loose 20 overal (hopefully by Christmas). I'm hoping to loose the first 10 by October 12th (my bday!) but I won't if I continue eating the way I am!!
loosinbabyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 09:34 AM   #4  

Hey Becca- sorry I couldnt post this weekend, BUSY BUSY... and the internet was down at work late last week. I just read your post about Banana Bread! I made 2 loaves yesterday. I brought one to work so I wouldnt eat the whole thing by myself. I didnt do too hot this weekend. Friday is usually my "cheat" day, and I definately did. I was into sweets all day and had pizza for dinner. It was terrible. It didn't make me feel good thats for sure. You are definately going to make your excercise challenge. I have to work out 4 days this week, I can feel a difference in my attitude when I don't work out. It makes me feel crappy. What was your weekend like? What do you usually eat?
Hope youre doing well. We need more Girls!!!!
tampagirlcmb is offline   Reply With Quote